- Over 10 years of Network Engineering, Database and System Administration experience
- Highly skilled in Production/Risk Management, Published in Micro - Soft MSDN.
- Project leader developed/implementing projects resulting in 300K+ per market savings.
- Highly effective in network analysis, and enhancing customer/business centric solutions.
- Assertively support technical expertise, train & develop a skill-set that raises the bar in providing service.
- A team player focused on customer service and management support.
- Engineer with extensive experience of End-to-End connectivity & operation of Customer Premise Equipment, Plant Operation, Data Center, and Network Operations Center.
- Trained/experienced in Core to Edge Network Technology: Cisco CRS-1, 6500-7900, GSR1200, Ubr7246vxr- 10K, 2800-3800 ISR, 3560-4900 Switch, Pix Firewall, and Unix,
- Knowledgeable of Service Provider Networks: CapEx, Risk/Warranty Management, Shipping & Receiving, Plans & Scheduling, SaaS, Infrastructure as a Service, and Platform as a Service, Virtualization, and Cloud Computing Modalities.
- Upstream/Downstream, Channel Bundling, (QPSK,QAM, Freq./modulation configuration.
- Familiar with Cisco Works, Ixia, WiresShark, NetFlow, and Disaster Recovery Programs.
- Experienced with Unix, TCL, SQL, MS-Office: Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Knowledgeable: DOCSIS 2.0 & 3.0 technology. Set - top Gateway (DSG), QAM, MTA, Cisco CNR, Sandvine, Spectrum, Wireshark, and Wireless technologies.
Protocols: RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, DHCP, DNS, PIM, SNMP, ACL, NTP, HSRP/GLBP, STP, 802.1, VLAN, VPN, QOS, IPv4, IPv6, IP Sec, and Policy Routing.
Cisco technology: Cisco 7600, 7246xvr, 10K, CRS-1, 2900, 2800, 6500, 3900, 3560.
Experience with: CMTS (Cisco 7246vxr, 10K, Scientific Atlantic, Cisco GSR-8 & 10 ios & XR, IP-NGN. Familiar with Cisco ASR9000, Nexus 7000, Cisco 15454, DWDM, Infinera.
Confidential, New York, NY
IT Consultant, Network Engineer
- Instruct and train students in Cisco and general technology solutions. Skill-set included configuration of IPv4, IPv6, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS, QOS, HSRP, GLBP, and 802.x.
- Provide Pre & Post-Sales support of network equipment: routers, switches, 6500/7906, 2900-4900, ASA5500 series, wireless devices: AP1230, Lan 2106, 4400/5500 platforms.
- Configure & test Cisco Wireless Access Points, Lan Controllers (1200’s, 2k & 4k series).
- Configure, test, and troubleshoot (as needed) routers, switches, security devices, and access points at layer 2/3, trunk/channel/radio functionality using CLI, GUI, and SDM.
- Designed and developed software solutions used to supplement classroom training.
- Perform market research, conduct presentations, and provide Pre & Post Sale support.
Sr. Network Engineer
- Design/build multi-protocol networks testing IP, OSPF/ISIS, BGP, Multicast, MPLS, GLBP.
- Cisco 7609, 2600-3725, 4500, 4948, 3560, Dell 1900-2950 server. Create and execute test plans..
- Maintain Cisco network infrastructure in wired (routers/switches), and wireless (access points).
- Review network requirement, test design stability, performance, fail-over, troubleshoot if needed.
- Write/execute network test plans, evaluate status, generate traffic, and evaluate alarms, report open issues.
- Design IP Networks for test environment similar to Telecommunication Deployment Model.
- Install/configure Linux Servers for NMS system: DNS, DHCP, TAR, TAIL, TCL, LS, SCP, CAT, MV, MKDIR, and VI.
- Cisco CRS-1, 7609, GSR 12000, 10K, 7246vxr, 2600-4900, CDN, Arris, Motorola, & BTS solutions. Hardware & software configurations.
- Configure CRS-1, 7606, 7909, 7246VXR, F5, Arris/Motorola, and 2900-4900 switches.
- Network engineer deploying regional NGN on 7600, 4948/4500, 3700, and multi-hsd, digital platforms.
- Configure/verify IP, BGP/MBGP, OSPF/ISIS, TCP/IP, QOS, MPLS/VPLS, HSRP, and GRE.
- Test & evaluate performance, troubleshoot router, vendor support-RMA, and inventory control.
- Inspect/evaluate (QA-Readiness) network performance using test tools, IXIA, Agilent, submit reports.
Network Engineer/Project Management/Consultant
- Deployed and maintained Cisco CMTS 10K, 7246Vxr, 2511-4900, 6509/13, 7609, GSR 12000, 15454, MGX, PIX/ASA 535-5505, SBC, F5, and Juniper platforms.
- Wrote installation/configuration procedures.
- Project Management: Managed deployment of technical assets, coordinate & advise P.O. agreements, evaluate/test network performance. Recommendations resulted in 360K+ savings.
- Troubleshoot network issues: use of ping, traceroute, sh diag, sh env, sh-tech, monitor packets, mrtg, up/downstream, frequency, measure optical levels, cable integrity, evaluate network equipment status.
- Design and implement IP architecture for regional data network. Determine subnet allocation based on resource requirement and viability. Build/maintain test lab: OSPF, BGP, MPLS, 802.x, NGN routing.
- Provide high level design services for inter-network architecture. Monitor bandwidth utilization.
- LAN/WAN Admin MS Windows 2000-3 Server/Active Directory/XP. Manage user, group profiles, and access policies. Resolve DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, SMTP/Email server issues. (MSDN Published).
- VoIP: Configure accounts, devices, call mobility, G711/G723/G729, gateway, and Unity messaging.
- Performed PC-upgrade (Novell, GroupWise, TCP/IP, Windows 2K, MS Office, and email).
- MS SQL 2000 Admin: ODBC, write queries (select, compute, compare, group), and stored procedures.
Database/System Administrator LAN/WAN
- Database Administrator: Administer SQL Server by monitoring, performance tuning, troubleshooting, data transfer (DTS), disaster recovery (attach/detach databases), Transact-SQL, stored procedures.
- Utilized SQL Enterprise Manager, profiler, and maintenance plans. Manage user/group accounts/roles, and database access levels.
- Created databases; wrote queries (sub-routines/joins/reports, and import/export data).
- UNIX system support: add/remove users, review hosts file, net stat, mv, cpy, cat, grep, cron, and lpstat. Upload/download files, use VI editor to review/modify files, compile programs as needed.
- Win 2K/AD, Routing/switching (Cisco 1700-3640, 1900-4000), Protocols RIP, OSPF, Frame Relay.
- Administered disaster recovery program on WinNT/Novell servers. Monitored SQL database backups and performed restoration.
- Performed capacity planning & worked with vendors for storage media.
- Provided system support, network security, troubleshooting hardware/software, and printer issues.
- Perform AS400 Operator duties reviewing job log, qsysopr, monitor security, performing backups.
- Supported 500+ node Novell/Win., PC, and AS400 platforms. Perform upgrades and network connectivity.
- Supported and configured IBM 600/700/thinkpad laptops, palm pilots, Lotus Notes, and remote access.
- Backup LAN Admin: Support Novell/WinNT 3.51/4.0/MS Exchange Server. Installed & networked hubs, switches, PC’s workstations (configure DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP), and AS400 Operator duties.
- Perform user environment support, PBX system entries, verify voice mail, and resolve system issues.
- Performed PC sales, service, training and development.
- Consulted E-Commerce B2B Ssolutions.
Program Manager/Production Scheduler
- Administered Production Mgt. Program identifying requirements, planning, schedule, and coordinating maintenance activity. Managed Technical Inspection and Aerospace Inventory. Benchmarked.
- Managed Aircraft Maintenance Technical Inspection & Maintenance Program, Publications.
- Lead Production Manager Helpdesk level I & II, and Total Quality Management Instructor.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes