- Having 9 Years of total IT experience in which 7 Years in Teradata Database Administration and 2 Years in Application Development using Teradata Database and Teradata Tools & Utilities
- Expertise in Planning, co - ordinating, implementation and testing of Teradata 14.10 upgrade activities
- Involved in Planning, implementation of Application migrations from 6650H to 6700 Hardware
- Install all the clientTeradatatools and has extensive experience with TTU 13.10,14.0,14.10
- Involved in Implementation of Auto provisioning Tool in which Teradata user accounts will be created automatically through a self-service portal ( service Now)
- Extensive experience monitoring and maintaining a productionTeradataenvironment. Familiar with logging onto theTeradatanodes, running tools from the Supervisor screen such as Pack Disk, Check Table, Scan Disk, and other diagnostic tools such as VProcManager.
- Proficient in tools like Teradata Administration, Performance Monitoring/Tuning using tools such Viewpoint, TASM, TD Administrator, TDWM, PMON, DBQL and other TD tools.
- Hands on experience in generating and analyzing PDCR reports
- Automated application environment setup as per the requirements
- Automation of user creation process
- Well-versed with Change Management, Service Management, Incident Management,
- Automated the process of identify the security breaches in Teradata environment
- Teradata system performance monitoring, work load monitoring and resource monitoring
- Good noledge in UNIX Shell scripting and using them to automate jobs, prepared several automations jobs specific to Admin activities in DWH platform
- Extensive experience Installing client Teradata tools with TTU 13.10,14,10.10 on Teradata Platform
- Extensive experience on installing TTU 14.10 on all reporting platform servers
- Worked on Software and hardware infrastructure qualification and operation qualifications Process
- Extensive experience working withTeradataincidents throughTeradata@ You're Service and the Global Support Center (GSC). Know how to use TSET to send the GSC information they need to analyze problems and create the problem on their in houseTeradatasystem for analysis and code debugging.
- Involved in testing of tripwire installation on Teradata server
- Extensive experience in Performance Monitoring, identifying bottlenecks, error, exception handling tuning of Stored Procedures, T-SQL Queries, Joins, Cursors, long running queries
- Experience in designing Logins, Users, groups, Roles, Jobs, Alerts, and Mails using SOX Standards.
- Error handling and trouble shooting of Teradata load/unload utilities like FastLoad, MultiLoad, FastExport, Tpump, Arc/Restore. Working closely with DEV team and assisting them in data modeling.
- Expert in Incident management, service outage management,Problem Management& RCA
- Designed and implemented a production Change Control policy and procedures
- Has good noledge in MSSQL2008/2008R2,SSRS,SSIS,Informatica,CognosSpotfire, Tableua.
- Has good communication skills, a good team player and good understanding of client requirements.
Platforms: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003, Linux-REDHAT 2.6.7 & SLES 9/10/11, UNIXSOLARIS
Programming: C, C++, Visual Studio 6.0/7.0/7.1 (.net), Unix Shell Scripting
Database: Teradata 2R6/V12/V13.0/V14.0/V14.10,MSSQL Server 2008/2008R2
BI/ETL Tools: Informatica, SSIS, SSRS,Tableau,CognosAwards
SR Teradata DBA
- Provide Production support 24X7 to applications and supporting technologies
- Performed System Administration for all Teradata Systems including View Point and Data Mover
- Monitor and Admin ARC using Net backup, TARA, AUTOSYS.
- Monitor and Admin DR as part of admin Archives and Restore
- Performed two DR exercises
- Re-Architectured ARC jobs involved with TARA, NETBACKUP and, Unix scripts
- Designed technical solutions and prepare implementation methods to be performed by other DBA team members or operations team
- As part of daily activities worked on Service now requests and Incidents as per the application team requirements.
- As part of weekly and monthly activities worked on PDCR and CCPT reports and coordinate with application teams under the guidance of Teradata Management.
- Automated few of the daily tasks like release locks, load table recovery, unlock user accts etc. as per SN request raised by application teams.
- Perform system level and database level performance tuning as part of SN incident analysis.
SR Teradata DBA
- 24x7 Support for TERADATA Platform engineering and operations
- Accomplished Teradata Upgrade from 6650 to 6700
- Accomplished Teradata Upgrade from 14 to14.10
- Accomplished Application migrations from 6650H to 6700 Hardware
- Accomplished Teradata viewpoint upgrade to Teradata 15.0
- Re-Architecture Users, Roles and Access rights during Teradata server upgrade
- Install all the clientTeradatatools on Teradata platform and other reporting Platforms.
- Automated various jobs related to DBA activity APT, Application Database setup, Users set.
- Manage PDCR data and create customized performance reports as per management requirement
- Perform System level and Database level performance tuning.
- Perform backups, restore and monitor jobs as per application team requirements.
- Involved in taking care of day-to-day needs for the Development team with in the specified SLA and also taking care of the ad-hoc requests.
- Reviewing the DDL/DML before it goes into TEST/PROD. Discuss/Review with the DEV team from the initial stages of the design, data model and understanding the business needs in order to choose the Indexes and other Architect things that need to be taken care and provide the recommendations in the CAB
- Performance Monitoring/Tuning using tools such Viewpoint, TASM, TD Administrator, TDWM, PMON, DBQL and other TD tools.
- Monitor and Manage Archive and Restore jobs using Net backup and TARAGUI
SR Teradata DBA
- 24X7 Production Server Support for TERADATA and MS SQLSERVER
- Provide 24X7 on-call support to the enterprise Data Warehouse. Handle database restarts, release database utility locks, Analyze spool issues, and Manage space issues.
- Monitoring workloads, creating workloads and analyzing workloads using Teradata analyst package and monitoring workloads using Teradata Viewpoint
- Performance Tuning, Indexing, colleting and refreshing statistics and Implement TASM changes and maintaining access rights and role rights
- Managing change management, understanding the business requirement, reviewing code change, approve it and deploy to production as per request submitted by developers
- Create, schedule, manage and troubleshoot ETL jobs as requested by ETL Team.
- Review and deploy reports and created customized scripts to monitor failed reports (SSRS)
- Designed and Implement database Archives and Restore process for disaster recovery using Netbackup
- Involved in designing and recommending workload definitions, Resource partition allocation group and scheduling the priorities as per business needs.
- Participated in Teradata Upgrades and patching (T12 to T13 and TTU 12 to TT13)
- Manager, Database Query Log, Database Administrator, Partitioned Primary Index (PPI), Multi-Value Compression Analysis, Usage Collections and Reporting of ResUsage, Amp Usage, Security Administration Setup etc. and leading a team of developers for workaround with different users for different complicated and technical issues.
Teradata Application Support
- Created Fast load, Multiload, and FastExport SQL scripts for data Extraction,
- Transformation and Loading (ETL) from other primary and legacy database systems.
- Created scripts to convert data from different data sources to Teradata and check for data quality by cleansing and filtering data.
- Created SQL scripts to transform and update data.
- Worked closely with DBAs to transition logical models to physical implementation.
- Supported daily extraction, staging and load processes
- Performance tuning, monitoring and index selection while using PMON, Teradata
- Supporting Dev environment in Physical designing of databases in the point performance, data integrity, security and space management by creating
- Proper Indexes PI, SI, PPI, JI,
- Analyze the data structure for RI implementation
- Analyze the data and implement MVC
- Data obfuscation
- Modification of views on Databases, Performance Tuning and Workload Management.
- Performance tuning, monitoring and index selection while using PMON, Teradata Dashboard, Statistics wizard and Index wizard and Teradata Visual Explain to see the flow of SQL queries in the form of Icons to make the join plans more TEMPeffective and fast
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes