Team Lead - Network & Security Resume
To be an outstanding professional through a commitment of continuous learning and development in networking as well as in management. Contributes strong team work, adherence to SLA and project management as per the requirement of the business..
- Extensively Hands - on experience on AWS and its Networking component like VPC, Endpoint Gateway, Elastic IP, Network Interface, VPN gateway, Route 53 and all supported VPX of Netscaler and PaloAlto.
- Basic knowledge of Azure.
- Active Directory, DNS Installation, Group Policy Hardening, Ability to work on Win2k3, QLC Mail server, Windows 7, 10 & UBUNTU (Linux Flavor)
- Troubleshooting knowledge of windows OS related issues, MS Office 2000, 2003, 2007 & 2010, Visio drawings.
- Have Knowledge of various programming languages, like C, C++, C#, VB, SQL, & ASP.
Routing Technology: Router configuration, Routing Protocols like OSPF, EIGRP & BGP etc.
Switching: Switch Configuration, Port security, STP, RSTP, MST, VTP, VLAN & Port - channel, MEC, vPC, EvPC, OTV, FEX configuration, Fabricpath.
Security: Pix 525, ASA 5510, 5520, 5540, VPN Concentrator 3030, FWSM, ASASM, Juniper ISG, HP Tipping Point IPS, Palo Alto VPX, 500, 3020, 3060, 5020 NXG Firewalls.
Load Balancer: Big IP F5 load balancer LTM 3900, LTM 1600, Vippron 2400, Netscaler 11000 MPX, VPX 200, VPX 1000, Barracuda
Storage: FC Switching, SAN Port-channels, VSAN, FC Fabric services, Zoning, eZoning, iSCSI, FCIP, NPV, NPIV & FCoE
Hardware: Nexus 7000/5000/2000 , Cisco 7200/3900/3845/3825 series Routers, 6500, 4500, 4000, 3750, 3560, 3550, 2960 & SGE2000P switches. (Architecture of Nexus 7000/6500/4500 along with Sup engines, Line card), MDS 9222i, 9216i, Nexus 5548/5596UP & Juniper.
Wan Optimizer Devices: Steelhead Riverbed 3520, SteelApp 5100 ARX OPNET Packet Analyzer. Policy Based Routing using Route Maps & Route Filters, HSRP for Fault-TolerantIPRouting.
Network Management Tools: DCNM, ACS, OP Manager, Solar winds, Kiwi Syslog & Netflow.
Worked on: Cisco IP Phones, WLC 5500, Access points, and Cisco 11503 content switch
Team Lead - Network & Security
- Extensively working on AWS for DR, UAT/QA environments deployment for PSS, along with physical datacenters which involve.
- Design and implemented Various Tier 1 application environment on AWS by choosing cloud VPC concept, spinning PA, Netscaler LB, and also established both end vpn connectivity to create reachability for developers to do POC for various airline applications which involves booking engine, FFP, pricing middleware etc.
- Created multiple VPCs to separate various environments, On Demands: leaking routes between VPCs to achieve connectivity with additional configuration of subnet groups & stateless Network ACLs.
- Configuration and management of AWS Route53 to achieve datacenter based DNS loadbalancing and seamless failover to have 100% uptime infrastructure.
- Hosting PSS sites in AWS with the help of Elastic IP concept along with instance capacity planning.
- Configuration, management of cloud WAF by Imperva (Incapsula).
- Having SDN experience via working on Cisco ACI deployments (Nexus 9K) for PSS.
- As part of Infra team, assisting Application Team by providing design consideration for Web, App and DB models applications adhering security.
- Successfully implemented various PSS projects like: PSS cutover, API MULE, Booking path, CMS, Radixx App code upgrade, FFP (frequent flyer program) on physical DC with quarterly DR Drills.
- Created various secured S2S vpn connectivity for processing MQ channels, payments gateways and external pricing messages.
- As part of operation, leading team which includes 3 network engineers.
- Upgraded IOS of various Cisco ASR Routers, 2900 ISR, 3550 switches, 3750 stack, HP 2960 switches, FortiGate 1500D, PaloAlto 3020, 3060, VPX on AWS, Citrix Netscaler 11515 & VPX on AWS infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting network issues related with content, consumer, middleware, payment gateways, MQ channels, web caching & DB performances.
- Responsible for taking escalation calls for Tier 1 & Tier 2 incidents by providing immediate workaround or permanent fix and assisting team for creation of RCA details.
Sr. Network Security Engineer
- Handling Network day-today Operation and Management for Abu Dhabi Network Datacenters involving various Network & Security related Project, Changes and incident resulting in configuration and management of various Cisco Nexus 7K, 5K, 2K, ASA, 6500 ASASM, Juniper ISG, Juniper SSL VPN, HP Tipping point, Bluecoat proxy SG 900, F5 LTM, GTM & ASM.
- Contributing as team in successfully design & migration of new entity on ADNET domain which allows entity to access shared government services as well as internet access.
- Design, Configuration and management of IP architecture, hands on experience on Nexus 7K, 5K and 2K hardware models and line cards, have performed ISSU upgradation, configuration & troubleshooting of VDC, VPC, OTV, Fabric-path, HSRP etc. on the same.
- Implemented HA for Bluecoat Director and also for F5 LTM 4000 in active standby scenario.
- Successfully accomplished Shellshock & Poodle vulnerability mitigation project which involves Upgrading Bluecoat Director, Juniper SSL vpn box F5 LTM & GTM hotfix upgrade.
- Troubleshooting website access issues on Bluecoat Proxy and HP Tipping point IPS.
Sr. Network Engineer
- Supporting various onshore (US/Europe/Asia) Datacenter projects and day to day incidents.
- Responsible for implementing all changes together on weekend which involves from switch configuration to Big IP F5 LTM for loadbalancing various application.
- Troubleshooting day to day critical routing/switching issues which sometime involve diagnosis of hardware failures as well and replacement of same as per contract policy.
Network & Security Engineer
- As a billable resource, worked on various Network & Security project implementation with change process under FDA regulations & also taking care of escalated incident calls followed by ITIL.
- Design, Configuration and management of IP architecture, VLANs, OSPF, BGP, Switches, Routers, and Firewalls for new remote site with proper documentation, downloading same to 24X7 NOC team.
- Configuration and management of Wireless Access point installation at remote sites. Have configured WLC to support local and Remote APs centrally. Executed 30 WAP installation project.
- Configured various Site to Site vpn on ASA 5520 and cisco 3000 Vpn concentrator. Assisted team in all site to site vpn migration from Cisco 3030 Vpn concentrator to ASA 5520 project
- Worked on Wan compressor devices Riverbed, for optimizing traffic between multiple client sites, Handled Riverbed project: Exchange optimization on riverbed.
- Configuring various application loadbalancing requests on Big IP F5 LTM 3900, 1600 boxes using CLI and GUI, providing HTTP to HTTPS auto redirection rules for websites.
- Done Switch, Router hardening to achieve successful yearly Audit.
- Configuration & maintenance of Cisco SGE2000P switches, cisco 3750, 3560 as per Ad hoc requests.
- Troubleshooting and providing solution for Vulnerability issue raised by Security team.
Network & Security Engineer
- Worked on Apnic Project which involves BGP Multihoming Structure.
- Trouble shooting devices hardware failure and day today logs, which involve modular switch’s line card, supervisor engine and power supply failure and providing immediate solution for reducing impact on business.
- Configuration and management of PIX 525, ASA 5520, Cisco 6500, 4500, 3750 switches.
- Configuration and management Cisco 11503 load balancer switches.
- Network operation which involves day to day monitoring and maintenance at client site HGS with process orientation approach followed by maintaining SLA defined by customer
- Performing Packet analyzing and traffic analyzing using Netflow and SPAN.
- Maintaining inventory of all material in the shadow of supply chain management.
- Migration of new Cisco 4506 series IOS based switches over Cisco 4006 Catos.
- Installation and database Migration of Solarwinds 9.5 SL2000.
- UDLD and UDLD recovery implemented on all fiber uplinks.
- Taking weekly config backup using Kiwi server.
- Preparing POA for schedule and unscheduled activity, Incident reports, maintaining inventory.
- Responsible for generating RCA, IRs and KPIs.
- Escalating Hardware related issues to Vendor.
- Started Carrier as desktop engineer then followed to trainee Network Engineer. Network Operation & Day-to-Day monitoring & maintenance which involved configuration and management of Cisco 3560 and 3750 Switches, Cisco 3845 Routers & Cisco ASA Firewall.
- Done various IOS upgradation, SSH upgradation, Port security configuration.
- Responsible for Creating Incident Report, Maintaining DCL & Escalations Report.
- While working as Desktop engineer got experience with QLC Mail server, ERP software, windows 2003 server, Domain implementation, worked on WSUS and EPO Agent services.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes