- Over all 8 +years of experience in Jira admin and Configuration Management, Build and Release Management using GIT, CVS, Subversion, TFS, IBM Rational Clearcase, and JIRA on UNIX and Windows environment.
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) core areas such as Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Deployment of Object Oriented, Client - Server, Web-Based, Distributed and
- Enterprise Applications wif Java/J2EE technologies & developing applications wif agile methodology.
- Experience on complete software development life cycle (SDLC) wif software development models like JIRA, Agile Scrum Model, Prototype model & RUP, Waterfall model.
- Experience in creating SCM Process, policies and procedures to follow Development and SQA team to Release or Deploy highest quality product for the enterprise.
- Worked on Build Automation and Continuous Integration tools like ANT1.8, Maven2.x/3.x, Hudson, Jenkins, Bamboo and Cruise Control.
- Programming experience in Java, Servlets, JSP, Java Script, JDBC, JSF, XML, EJB, Struts, Spring MVC, Ajax, Hibernate, JDBC, HTML, DHTML, CSS and Web Services.
- Strong working experience wif Spring Framework, which includes usage of IoC/Dependency Injection and different Spring modules like Core Container, Data Access/Integration, Web and AOP in Web applications
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and has experience in Angular.js.
- Knowledge on service oriented architecture (SOA), workflows and web services using XML, Test Driven Development (TDD) Environment, SOAP and WSDL.
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software VSS, CVS, SVN and Clear Case.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, highly motivated, good team player wif very Good communication & interpersonal skills.
Scripting Languages: PERL, BASH Shell, HTML, Python.
Languages: C, C++, Java/J2EE, VB.net, ASP.net, C#.
Database System: SQL DBA, Oracle 9i/10g-PL/SQL.
Platform: Windows XP/2000/Vista, Windows 7.
Tools: IBM Rational Performance Testing (RPT).
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic 7.0/8.1.
Web Services: REST, SOAP, WSDL, JAXP, JAX WS.
Version Control: Subversion (SVN), GIT.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Worked wif cross-functional teams to support JIRA and Tempo in ways that will help them improve their business process.
- Coordinated wif team leads to determine needs and how best to implement JIRA wifin department.
- Created and configured new JIRA projects and worked wif departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
- Performed application and system administration tasks, including data backups and scheduled jobs.
- Developed and implemented Software Release Management strategies for various applications according to the agile process.
- Followed agile methodology, interacted wif the client, provide/take feedback on the features, suggest/implement optimal solutions and tailored application to customer needs.
- Provided end-user training for all Subversion (SVN) users to effectively use the tool.
- Managed Jira users and created workflows, issues types, fields in production.
- Up gradation, Migration and Fine tuning of Jira/Confluence instance.
- Installed LDAP for user management and configured crowd for SSO.
- Installed Apache tomcat on the server and configured server.xml file
- Integrated stash Bit bucket to Jira, For Creating Push and pull, Branch deletion and merging requests are created in JIRA and Tracking the Commit History.
- Responsible for working a queue of JIRA tickets to address system issues, user requests, etc. on a daily basis.
- Responsible for managing user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams.
- Involved in preparing High & low level design docs wif UML diagrams using Rational Rose tool.
Environment: JIRA, Tempo, SVN, JQL Filters, Dashboards, Gadgets, LDAP, Bit bucket Server, UML diagrams.
Confidential, Beachwood, OH
- Design and develop build and packaging tools for continuous integration build and reporting and Automate the build and release cycles.
- Effectively performed critical releases for the environments including SIT, UAT and PROD.
- Converted old builds using MAKE to ANT and XML for doing Java build.
- Designed and implemented the presentation layer using JSP, tag libraries, CSS, AJAX, HTML and DHTML.
- Consumed Web Services to implement application search functionality.
- Published and consumed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and deployed.
- Used the Java Collections API extensively in the application.
- High level design of SOA components to complete end-to-end B2B integration
- Worked on establishing communications wif other applications using WebSphere Message broker wif JMS for asynchronous messaging.
- Handling the scheduling tasks for the scripts for various purposes.
- Used JAXB API to Marshall and Marshall XML documents for processing
- Implemented logging mechanism using Log4j wif the help of Spring AOP frame work.
- Written JUnit Test cases for the Helper, Gateway and Action classes which support the application.
- Configuration/Permissions and Notification schemes for all projects
- Created customized Versions/ Components for all projects
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues in JIRA and Confluence as users.
- Provided documentation of customer JIRA terms, standard practices, and implementation and weekly status reports.
- Involved in Quality Control Activities such as defect tracking, fixing usingJIRA.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Java Script, HTML5 and CSS.
- Involved in code review process, validating designs done by other developers and development of the application.
- Created custom workflows, screens and Custom fields forJira.
Environment: JIRA, SCM, VCS Triggers, OOA, OOD, JSTL, Linux Server, Junit, HTMLS and CSS.
- Good Knowledge on remote administration and management of controllers.
- Supporting net app storage infrastructure for global customers.
- Part of Level 2 support providing support to multiple customers as shared delivery.
- Good Experience on coordinating wif Server Teams, Delivery Leads and Customers.
- Experience on volume management, working wif Q tree & Quota management.
- Handling aggregate and volume space issues.
- Hand on experience on LUN and I group creation, allocation and de allocation of LUNs and LUN Mapping
- Creation, deletion and management of NFS exports and CIFS shares.
- Configuring and managing snapshots & Data recovery from snaps.
- Performing Snap restore for volume and files based on client request.
- Configuring, implementing Snap mirror (QSM & VSM) for data migration, application testing and DR maintenance.
- Performing Snap vault Configuration.
- Copying Filer volume and Q tree data using Vol copy.
- Migrating databases from one filer to another using Snap mirror.
- Creating and managing VIF.
- Creation of Flex Clones volumes for testing.
- Configuring De-duplication on the volumes for effective space utilization.
- Active/Active configuration, Metro cluster active/active configuration.
- Good noledge on management of takeover and giveback.
- Management of Disk shelves, Controller failover and single point of failure.
- Involved in Planning and preparation of data on tap upgrades.
- Configuring Snap reserve space, Automatic snap.
- Configuring the network card.
- Configuring the Virtual interface.
- Monitoring the disk failure, spare disk low in the filer and replacing the disks.
- Monitoring Storage Performance via Data Fabric Manager.
- Knowledge on A-SIS, Flex cache, Flex clone, Flexshare, Snap mirror.
- Has work experience on C-Dot.
Environment: SIT, UAT, PROD, JSP, CSS, AJAX, HTML, SOAP, WSDL, XML, API, DHTML.
- Good noledge of Linux/Windows based systems including hardware, software and Applications.
- Good experience on Set up and configuring of Linux (RedHat) and Solaris servers/workstations for clients.
- Configuring the NFS servers, setting up servers in network environment.
- Configuring FTP/NTP/NIS servers, clients for various departments and clients.
- Experience working wif high availability.
- High performance, multi-data center systems and hybrid cloud environments.
- Handling cron jobs and task schedule for the scripts for variouspurposes.
- Handling trouble shoot complex.
- Handling issues ranging from system resources to application stack traces.
- Daily execution of build ops in an automated.
- Responsible on support databases.
- Performed MS SQL upgrades running on Windows Servers.
- Compiling code to move into test environments via automated processes.
- Good experience on Installation, configuration and administration of Linux.
- Trouble shoot build and deploy failures, and facilitate resolution.
- Improving the efficiency and scalability of the continuous integration environment.
- Creating a change requests, work orders and problem tickets using BMC Remedy tool.
- Good Experience on getting approvals from higher officials.
- Good Experience in development wif Perl, Python,
- Good Experience on Power Shell or other scripting languages.
- Good Knowledge on UNIX/Linux/Windows system integration project.
- Having good noledge on monitoring & troubleshooting hardware & Software Issues.
Environment: RHEL, Solaris, Python, BMC Remedy, Windows 2008, Linux Oracle.
- Creating, Deleting, Managing User accounts, Groups and OUs on Windows Server 2003, 2008 Active Directory.
- Handling windows server 2008, Trend Micro Antivirus server, and Active directory, DNS, and DHCP server.
- Windows security updates and Patch Management. Mail ID creation, deletion in Exchange 2007 and move into cloud for OWA access.
- Group Policy Management between Domains.
- Deployment of Antivirus policy and patch management.
- Troubleshoot server hardware and software issues and escalate accordingly.
- Troubleshooting of Antivirus Definitions and Resolution of out dated Pattern files.
- Taking Backup of all database servers daily, weekly and monthly also.
- Managing data backup and restoration as per customer requirements.
- Monitoring disk Space, memory and CPU utilization and kernel updates
- Implemented proper recovery procedures for disasters and administered user accounts' mailbox
- Handling the server and database as per standard checklist define.
- Implementing including the Patch management CRs in the Wintel infrastructure.
- Perform Security Health Check of Windows servers and other compliance related activities.
- Creating Group Policies and implementation as per standard procedures.
- Monitoring of DHCP Scopes, Change and Deletion of DHCP scope entries.
- Troubleshooting network issue keeping and observation on router and switches.
- Generating regular reports of router and switches and cording wif the vendors.
- Checking regularly the health status of server and troubleshoot in case any issue occur.
- Taking regular back up of mail server and different other application if required.
- Managing User Accounts, Profiles & Applications running in the Systems.
- Handling user administration requests - creation, deletion, modifying of users and group memberships.
- Troubleshooting DFS related issues.
Environment: DHCP, DFS, DNS. Windows OS 2007, Windows OS 2008, Linux, Oracle, Unix.