- Experience in Network design, Security, Tier support of Networks in various environments.
- Responsible for service request tickets generated by teh helpdesk in all phases such as troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrades, patches and fixes wif all around technical support.
- Extensive experience working on Cisco and Juniper routers/switches in complex environments wif multiple ISPs.
- Technical Knowledge on Cisco ACI 5500 series firewalls.
- Firewall technologies including general configuration, risk analysis,securitypolicy, rules creation and modification of CheckPoint R65, R70 & R77, Palo Alto and Cisco ACI.
- Experience in working wif BlueCoat Proxy, BlueCot Av.
- Responsible for Checkpoint and Cisco ACI firewall administration across global networks.
- Familiar wif Cisco firewalls PIX 515, ASA 5500 series and Checkpoint Firewalls
- Experience working on Cisco Catalyst Series3750, 4500, 4900, 6500; Nexus 2000, 5000, 6000 and 7000 series switches.
- Experience in Designing, Plan and create, manage Azure virtual machines and virtual networks, backups, AD Tenants, applications integration wif Azure AD, web applications and firewalls in accordance wif HA and DR requirements.
- Worked on Cisco 7200, 3800, 3600, 2800, 2600, 1800 series Routers and Cisco 2900, 3500, 4500, 5500, 6500 and Nexus 5K series switches and Sound noledge of Routing and Switching concepts and MPLSdesign.
- Experience in working wif Cisco Nexus Switches and Virtual Port Channel configuration.
- Expert in dealing wif Networking Protocols and Standards such as TCP/IP, OSI, UDP, Layer 2 (VLANs, STP, VTP), Routing Protocols (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP), WAN technologies (Frame relay, IPSec, VPNs, MPLS), QoS.
- Configuration and troubleshooting VOIP protocolsSIP, RTP, H.248, H.323 and MGCP.
- Conversions to BGP WAN routing. Which will be to convert WAN routing from OSPF to BGP (OSPF is used for local routing only) which involves new wan links.
- Experience in troubleshooting NAT configurations, Access - Lists (ACL), and DNS/DHCP related issues wifin teh LAN network.
- Experience in installing and configuring DNS, DHCP server.
- me was responsible for Also configured and troubleshot teh EIGRP and IBGP for theIWANoverlay routing.
- ConfigureVRRP & GLBP andVLANTrunking802.1Q & ISL, STP, Port Security on Catalyst 6500 switches.
- Experience working on Cloud Computing Virtualization using VMwareESXi4.0 and Windows Hyper-V.
- Installed and implemented & troubleshoot teh Network Virtualization through UCS and NSX.
- Troubleshoot end-to-end call flow issues in enterprise market involving various VoIP elements.
- Intensive applications of Network automation tools and testing for network automation and configuration management using Ansible, Python scripting.
- Working Experience on web content filter and gateways like Blue Coat, Websense.
- Extensive working experience in AAA protocols such as RADIUS, TACACS+ and Cisco ACS.
- Experience on Monitoring and Management tools such asHP Open view, Splunk,TCP dump, Solar Winds and Wireshark/Etheiral, Cisco Prime, Net Flow,Net scot,Sniffer, Riverbed.
- Extensively usedTCP/IPtool like TELNET for remote login to teh routers and SSH for secure login.
- Working experience performing Incident, change management using ticketing tools such as ServiceNow, Remedy.
- Design, implement and manage security tools and systems such as IDS, IPS, VPN, WAF, DLP, AV, Cisco AMP, SEIM, Vulnerability.
- Installed and configured Cisco Unified Communications Manage(UC).
- Responsible for Configuration and administration of firewalls, which includes Checkpoint,Juniper, and Cisco ASAfirewalls.
- Experience in risk analysis, security policy, rules creation and modification of Cisco ASA networks.
- Checkpoint Firewall troubleshooting and policy change requests for new IP segments that either come on line or that may have been altered during various planned network changes on teh network.
- Replaced aging Checkpoint firewall architecture wif new next generation Palo Alto appliances serving as firewalls and URL and application inspection.
- Designed security policies on Palo Alto network firewall for controlling wat traffic needs to be allowed or blocked based on customer requirements.
- Configure and implementing Fortinet Security systems Firewall. Assisted in managing global FortinetFortiGatefirewall infrastructure.
- Experience in configuration of Juniper security appliances SRX 220, SRX 240, SRX 550, NS 50, SSG550M, SSG 520M.
- Established VPN tunnels between Cisco routersand Cisco Firewalls and Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Performed IOS Software upgrades on switchesCisco 6509, 4510, 3750 and Cisco ASR for compatibility wif Cisco ISE.
- Good noledge in SDWAN technology in involving discovery design and implementation of client's network.
- Assisting wif teh design and deployment of a Cisco Firepower cluster in teh core.
- Knowledge of JUNOS platform and worked wif JUNOS upgrade of Juniper devices.
- Experience in A10 and F5 Load balancers such a BIG-IP LTM and GTM modules.
- Infoblox to provide DNS, DHCP,IPAM, administration services.
- Mapped, Network Diagrams and physical identification in MS Visio.
- Provide hands on management of Data Center services, including rack and cable management.
Operating Systems: Windows (Server 2003/2008, Vista, Windows 7), Linux OS
Routers: Cisco GSR12016, ASR1001, 2900, 3900, 7200, 7600 & ASR9000
Switches: Cisco 3750, 3850, 4507, 4510 & 6500 series switches, Nexus 5010, 7010, 5548
Routing: MPLS, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, RIP-2, PBR, IS-IS, Route Filtering, Redistribution, Summarization, Static Routing
Switching: LAN, VTP, STP, PVST+, RPVST+, Inter VLAN routing &Multi-Layer Switch, Multicast operations, Layer 3 Switches, Ether channels, Transparent Bridging.
Network security: Cisco (ASA, PIX) 5510, Palo Alto, juniper SRX, ACL, IPSEC VPN, GRE VPN, NAT/PAT, Filtering, Load Balancing, IDS/IPSLoad Balancer F5 Networks (Big-IP) LTM Module, Cisco ACE 30 load balancer
LAN Ethernet: (IEEE 802.3), Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet.
WAN Leased lines: 128k - 155Mb (PPP / HDLC), Channelized links (T1/DS3/OC3/OC12), Fiber Optic Circuits, Frame Relay, ISDN, Load Balancing. Various Features & Services IOS and Features, HSRP, GLBP, IRDP, NAT, SNMP, SYSLOG, NTP, DHCP, CDP, TFTP and FTP Management
AAA Architecture: TACACS+, RADIUS, Cisco ACS
Network Management: SNMP, Solar Winds, HP open view, and Wire shark
Reports and Network Diagrams: Microsoft (Visio pro.)
Sr. Network Engineer
- Installing and configuring new Cisco equipment including Cisco catalyst switches 3850, 3750, Nexus 5548 and Nexus 2k as per teh requirement of teh Organization.
- Configure and installation Cisco prime infrastructure to deployIWAN.
- Familiarity wif WAAS, VoIP, wireless, security, next-gen datacenter networking (SDN, Cisco ACI).
- Implementations of Network and Devices for Network SDWAN environment.
- Designing and Implementation of (LAN) VLANs, VTP, Spanning Tree (STP), Trunking (dot1q and ISL) and Ether channel on CISCO Catalyst Switches 3500, 3650, 7600.
- Configuring, Monitoring and Troubleshooting Cisco’s ASA 5500 security appliance, Failover DMZ zoning and configuring VLANs/routing/NATwif teh firewalls as per teh design.
- Established IPSECVPN tunnels wif ASA 5500 series Firewall between some branch offices & headquarters.
- Configuration of Network and Security devices such as Cisco routers and switches (Cisco 7600/3500/Nexus 7K/5K), Load Balancers and DNS and IP Manager (Infoblox)
- Configured and troubleshooting Aruba Wireless products like Access Points and Mobility Access Switches.
- Coordinating cloud strategy definition, architecture & implementation wif operational teams on teh transformation journey to teh Azure cloud
- Responsible for Configuring SITE TO SITE VPN onCiscoACI5500 series firewall between Head office and Branch OfficeAnalyze traffic and make a recommendation to block a suspicious URL and/or offending IP in Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Hands-on-experience in using Cisco's Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM) to manage theCiscoACIsecurity appliances and Smart dashboard for checkpoint firewalls.
- Performed site refreshes on Cisco switching and Aruba wireless infrastructure.
- Successfully Design and installed Palo Alt
- Performed Configuration ofAzureWeb Apps, App services, Application insights,AzureDNS,AzureNetwork Watcher and ImplementingAzuresite recovery,Azurestack, Backup and Automation.
- Installing and Configuring Palo Alto Pa-500 series and Pa-2000 series firewalls usingPanorama.
- Configuring rules and Maintaining Palo Alto Firewalls& Analysis of firewall logs using various tools.
- Experience wif working on Palo Alto Next-Generation Firewalls Security profiles.
- Worked wif teh installation of Palo Alto firewall, migrated wif a team from predominantly checkpoint environment to Palo Alto global solution.
- Help resolve customers Azure cloud issues wifin account and portal problems
- Configured and implemented F5 BIG-IPGLBand LTM load balancers.
- Modified and reconfigured Two factor authentication F5 BIG-IP APM authentication.
- Created Access policies on APM module using AD and LDAP authentication for external clients.
- Worked on F5 Enterprise Manager 3.1 version to manage multiple F5 LTM devices from single-pane view.
- Hands on Experience configuring and testing F5 me Rules using Browser(IE), HTTP watch.
- Worked on F5 LTM series like 1600, 6400 and Viprions for teh corporate applications and their availability.
- ConfiguredCiscoACI5515 andCiscorouter 2901 dual ISP failover site-to-site VPN.
- Installing and configuring F5 Load balancers and firewalls wif LAN/WAN configuration. worked on F5 LTMs & GTMs to improve web application delivery speed and replication through and between distributed global data centers.
- Created complex rules using TCL scripting, performed load balancing decisions wif F5.
- Configuration and Monitoring of Citrix NetScaler (Both MPX and VPX).
- Experience in working wif teh Trouble Tickets on A10 Load balancer.
- Worked wif Blue coat and handled teh Trouble Tickets on F5 Load Balancers.
- Experience working wif Juniper devices like EX-2200, EX-4200, EX-4500, MX-480, M Series, SRX650, SRX240 and Juniper J series j230, M 320 andMX960routers. Worked on Juniper EX4200&EX4550 switches.
- DeployedAzureIaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets.
- Installed and maintainedCiscoACIrouters for optimal security. VPN IPSEC connectivity between locations, and SSL VPN for remote use
- Hands on experience in configuring teh High Availability, User-ID, App-ID in Palo Alto.
- Strong working experience onCiscoACI5540 Series that includes rule deployment, configuration usingNetwork& Port objects. Deployment of DMZ and troubleshootingACICluster failovers
- Experience wif convert Checkpoint VPN rules over to teh Cisco ASA solution. Migration wif both Checkpoint and Cisco ASA VPN experience.
- Migration from Cisco firewalls to Palo Alto firewalls platforms PA 4000 and PA 500 and PA- 200 firewallsnetwork technologies including Optical VoIP VPN SAN switching and routing.
- Manage Cisco VOIP Networks using Cisco Unified Call Manager (Version 11.x,10.x,9.x,8.x), Cisco Telepresence, Voice Gateways, UCCX.
- Experience wif convert Palo Alto VPN rules over to theCiscoACIsolution. Migration wif both Palo Alto andCiscoASAVPN experience and Checkpoint VPN rules over to theCiscoACIsolution
- Configured and troubleshooting Cisco unified UC560 manager VoIP systems.
- me UpgradedASA5505S to 5525X wifFirepower.
- Setup high availabilityASApair wifFirepower.
- Focused on working wif Cisco Channel partners to build practices around Cisco ACI.
- Implemented Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI) as a solution for data centers using a Spine and Leaf architecture.
- Expert in troubleshooting production issues and resolving incident and change tickets related toCisco ACI.
- Apply Cisco ISE configuration to switches.
- Worked wif Cisco ISE to identify threats in teh network for rapid containment and remediation.
- Worked on upgrading Cisco ISE 3300 Appliances and 1.0.4 CiscoISE software on VM ware's.
- Experience on dealing wif Cisco ISE Secure Network Server 3515 and other network security products.
- Performed Troubleshooting and monitored routing protocols such RIP, OSPF, EIGRP & BGP.
- Worked on VM Ware migration from physical servers to virtual servers
- Managed successful delivery of massive security response portfolio includingSplunkand Cisco ISE.
- UsedPythonscriptingfor network sniffing and managed parameters for pool of servers and updated, automated and migrated different services and software by means of Ansible.
- Worked on Riverbed devices for WAN bandwidth Optimization in teh data centers for teh sensitive.
- Coordinate wif multiple vendors (Cisco,Juniper, etc.) to troubleshoot network outages and issues.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of CSM, integration wif ASA devices.
- Working on security levels wif RADIUS, TACACS+.
- Create a Virtual Network on Windows Azure to connect all teh servers.
- Utilize Remedy ticket system to update network status. Exposure to Cisco WAAS, WCS.
- Configured inside ACL, outside ACL, inside, outside interfaces.
- Configuring Static, BGP and OSPF Routing Protocols on Cisco Routers.
- Maintain, upgrade and commission of branch and campus sites connectivity into data centers and create a seamless network hardware standard across all North American branches.
- Installing, Configuring and troubleshooting Cisco Routers (ASR1002X, 3945, 3845, 2800, 3600) and Switches to perform functions at teh Access, Distribution, and Core layers.
- Installing, Maintaining and Troubleshooting of Cisco ASR 1K, 7200, 3925E and 2951E Routers and Cisco 6500, 4510, 4500-X, 4948, 3560X, 3750X and 2960S Switches for deployment on production.
- Responsibilities include software upgrade, license activation, configuring/installing new GSRrouter 7000,12000,Nexus switch 9000, 5000,3000, 9504, 9300, 3200, 2308, F5-5050 and maintaining network documentation.
- Designed and configuredAzureVirtual Networks (VNets), subnets,Azurenetwork settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, and security policy and routing.
- Configuration of ACLs in Cisco 5580 series ACI firewall for Internet Access requests for servers in LAN and DMZ and for special user requests as authorized by management
- Experience working wif High performance data center switch like nexus 9000, 7000 series.
- Experience in configuring VPC (Virtual Port Channel), VDC (Virtual Device Context) in Nexus 7010/7018.
- Worked extensively in Configuring, Monitoring and Troubleshooting Cisco's ASA 5500.
- Designed and implemented DMZ for Web, Mail &FTP Servers using Cisco ASA5500 Firewalls.
- Configured Nexus 2000 Fabric Extender (FEX), which acts as a remote line card (module) for teh Nexus 5000 to connect servers and storage devices.
- Analysing on premise cost and Azure cost.
- Worked extensively in Configuring, Monitoring and Troubleshooting Cisco's ACI 5500/PIX SSL Security appliance, Failover DMZ zoning & configuring VLANs/routing/NATing wif teh firewalls as per teh design.
- Configuration of Fabric path and connectivity between Nexus 5K and Nexus 7k.
- Worked as a part of data center deployment where we converted from Cisco 6500 to Nexus.
- Experience wif configuring FCOE using Cisco nexus 5548.
- Hands-on Experiencewif CISCO Nexus 7000, Nexus 5000, and Nexus 2000 platforms.
- Automated network implementations and tasks and designed monitoring tools using python scripting.
- Worked on F5 BIG IP LTM 3600 load balancers to configure Nodes, Pools and VIP’s on a need basis.
- Involved in troubleshooting of DNS, DHCP and other IP conflict problems.
- Configured DNS and DHCP for servers using Infoblox.
- Completed basic configurations on teh F5 Big-IP LTMs and GTM load balancer on existing network to split traffic on web-servers.
- Configured Site-to-Site IPsec VPN tunnels to peer wif different clients and each of client having different specifications of Phase 1 and Phase 2 policies usingCiscoASA5500 series firewalls
- Expert in design, configuration and deployment of F5 Solutions wif extensive experience working wif APM and ASM technologies.
- Creation of ASM policies (Application security) on F5 Virtual servers.
- Configured one-time password for BIG-IP APM to add more security at teh time of initialization of teh application
- Experience wif Using GTM, APM & LTM F5 component to provide 24"7 access to applications.
- Responsible for configuration of A10 load balancer.
- Creating, manager for theVoIP call to reach remote destination.
- Adding security policies and security rules on checkpoint and ACI firewall.
- Worked extensively in Configuring, Monitoring and Troubleshooting Cisco's ACI 5500/PIX security appliance, Failover DMZ zoning & Zconfiguring VLANs/routing/NATing wif teh firewalls as per teh design.
- Experienced in working wif Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trucking for voice over IP (VoIP) to Configuring HSRP between VLANs, Configuring Ether-Channels, Port Channel on catalyst series.
- Configured and Created wireless sites using teh CiscoMerakiSystem dashboard.
- Implemented site to site VPN on CiscoMerakiMX64, MX65, MC84, and MX400.
- Implementing Cisco MerakiWireless network.
- Experience wif configuring DMVPN tunnels for teh MPLS and ISP clouds, which are responsible for Transport Independent Design of IWAN.
- Experience wif LAN protocols like VSS, STP, RSTP, MST, VTP, VLAN.
- Administrated LAN and WAN wif ofTCP/IP, NAT, PPP, ISDN and associates network protocols and services.
- Configured Cisco ISE for Domain Integration and Active Directory Integration.
- Configured Cisco ISE for Wireless and Wired 802.1x Authentication on Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers, Catalyst Switches, and Cisco ASA Firewalls.
- Worked wif CiscoASA 5500-X wif Firepower services.
- Responsible in troubleshooting on Cisco ISE added new devices on network based on policies on ISE.
- Hands on experience in Aruba S2500 switches, Aruba 7200, 3600 serieswireless controllers.
- Migrated from Cisco 3650 switches to Aruba 3810 series switches.
- Experience wif Virtualizationtechnologies like installing, configuring, VMWare vSphere. Creation, management,administration and maintenance of virtual servers and clients.
- Troubleshooting of protocol-based policies on Palo Alto firewalls and changing teh policies as per teh requirement and as per traffic flow.
- Experience wif deployment of Palo Alto firewalls for different NAT, video conferencing traffic.
- Integrating Panorama wif Palo Alto Firewalls, managing multiple Palo Alto Firewall using Panorama.
- Experience onPanoramafirewall management tool which provides centralized monitoring and management of multiple Palo Alto devices from single window.
- Worked wif Enterprise Intrusion Detection / IPS (Snort, Source fire, Juniper IDP, IBM ISS).
- Implementation of L3 MPLS-VPN and Migration of branches to teh new MPLS cloud4.
- Configured Site to Site IPsec VPN tunnels to peer wif different clients and each of client having different specifications of Phase 1 and Phase 2 policies using Cisco ASA 5500 series firewalls.
- Optimized IPS signatures on teh Cisco Fire Power management center to reduce false positives by disabling unnecessary rules and using teh threshold, suppression, and pass rules features.
- Configured Easy VPN server and SSL VPN to facilitate various employees’ access internal servers and resources wif access restrictions
- Coordinating wif Vendors for creating and modifying firewall and NAT rules and Maintaining Site to Site and SSL VPN.
- Configured Cisco AMP (Advanced Malware Protection) for endpoint security systems.
- Working and Deployment experience wif Cisco AMP to clean up teh viruses and custom detection to control malware outbreaks.
- Configured EBGP load balancing and Ensured stability of BGP peering interfaces
- Worked on Route-Reflectors to troubleshoot BGP issues related to customer route prefixes also route filtering using Route-maps.
- Implemented site to site VPN in Juniper SRX as per customer.
- Configured Policies on Juniper Net screen and SRX firewalls and Palo alto as well.
- Worked to troubleshoot issues in SCADA communication.
- Maintain and configure L2 and L3 services in MPLS.
- Worked wif engineering team to resolve tickets and troubleshoot L3/L2 problems efficiently.
- Responsible for service request tickets generated by teh helpdesk in all phases such as troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrades, patches and fixes wif all around technical support.
Network Operations Engineer
- Working wif Cisco Nexus 2248 Fabric Extenderand Nexus 5500 series to provide a Flexible Access Solution for datacenter access architecture.
- Configuring, upgrading and deployment of Nexus 7010, 5596 and 2248.
- Worked on Extensively on Cisco Firewalls, Cisco PIX (506E/515E/525) &ASA 5500(5510/5540) Series.
- Experience wif converting PIX rules over to teh Cisco ASA solution.
- Configuring VPN, clustering and ISP redundancy in Checkpoint firewall.
- Worked on Checkpoint Platform including Provider Smart Domain Manager.
- Worked on configuring, managing and supporting Checkpoint Gateways.
- Experienced wif Checkpoint VPN rules over Cisco ASA VPN. Which filters traffic by inspecting teh application layer.
- Implementation configuration and troubleshooting of Checkpoint Firewall R 77.
- Involved in Configuration of Access lists (ACL) on checkpoint firewall for teh proper network routing for teh B2B network connectivity.
- Got exposed to VPN, IPSec, Endpoint-Security, status policy, Application control, IPS (Intrusion prevention), Monitoring, Anti-spam, packet analyzing using various Firewalls such as ACI.
- Worked wif Host Master for shared web hosting and managed Web Application firewall (WAF), DNS and DHCP management using Infoblox and Analyzed networks using Wireshark.
- Provided level 2 phone and email support and troubleshooting of networking and VoIP issue.
- Configured teh automatic policy builder using teh deployment wizard tool in F5ASM.
- Experience in Deploying and decommissioning Cisco switches, CiscoMerakiProducts and their respective software upgrades.
- Developing Azure VPN as per teh user request and configuring RDS Server on Azure.
- Implemented site to site VPN on CiscoMerakiMX64, MX65, MC84, and MX400.
- Deployed and managed Cisco Meraki products SDWAN including Cisco Meraki Security Appliances (MX25, MX450, MX400, MX600 and MX100), Cisco Meraki switches and Cisco Meraki Wireless Aps (MR84, MR74, MR52).
- Upgraded Showtime content network wif Arista switches.
- Configuration and implementation of Arista 7504 & 7280 in Spine-leaf architecture.
- Establishing VPN Tunnels using IPSec encryption standards and configuring and implementing site-to-site VPN, Remote VPN.
- Experience in white listing webpages and blocking webpages wif Blue Coat Proxy SG and Blue Coat reporter.
- Configured network services equipment Riverbed accelerators in compliance wif security policy.
- Configured and resolved various OSPF issues in an OSPF multi area environment between multiple branch routers.
- Providing daily network support for national wide area network consisting of MPLS, VPN and point-to-point site.
- Azure VM on Azure portal and managing teh azure subscription
- Azure Web sites, Services, SQL databases, and so on
- Configuring BGP, MPLS in Cisco IOS XR.
- Working on HP open view map for Network Management System and Ticketing.
- Involved in L2/L3 Switching technology administration including creating and maintaining VLANs, Portsecurity, Trunking, STP, Inter VLANSRouting, LAN security.
Jr. Network Engineer
- Performed network engineering, design, planning (WAN & LAN) & implementation. Studied single point failures & designed WAN structure in such a way that their are no failures in network in case of any device or link failure.
- Configured and designed LAN networks wif Access layer switches such as Cisco 4510, 4948, 4507 switches.
- Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup plan per user request
- Configured VLANs on a switch for inter-VLAN communication. Configured VLANTrucking Protocol (VTP) on Core Switches. Configured various LAN switches such as CISCO CAT 2900, 3550, 4500, 6509 switches for STP, VTP Domain, VLAN, Trucking, Fast Ether Channel configuration.
- Worked on Extensively on Cisco Firewalls, Cisco (506E/515E/525/) & ASA 5500(5510/5540) Series
- Responsible for Checkpoint firewall management and operations across our global networks.
- Configuring Virtual Chassis for Juniper switchesEX-4200,Firewalls SRX-210.
- Understand teh JUNOS platform and worked wif IOS upgrade of Juniper devices.
- Setting up VLANS and configuring ISL trunk on Fast-Ethernet channel between Switches.
- Deployed a large-scale HSRP solution to improve teh uptime of collocation customers, in teh event a core router became unreachable.
- Implementing, Monitoring, Troubleshooting and Convergence in Frame-Mode MPLS inside teh core.
- Designed and implemented security policies using ACL, firewall.
- Configured routing policy for BGP. Switching related tasks included implementing VLANs and configuring ISL trunk and 802.1Q on Fast-Ethernet channel between switches.
- Done troubleshooting ofTCP/IPproblems and connectivity issues in multi-protocol Ethernet environment.
- Troubleshooting on network problems wif Wire shark, identify problem and fix.
- Worked on FTP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP servers in windows server-client environment wif resource allocation to desired Virtual LANs of network
- Performed teh maintenance of Active Directory and replication scheme, DNS/DHCP services and time services; wrote step-by-step procedures for implementing upgrades.
- Worked wif teh server team to get teh DHCP scope created for Voice, Data and wireless networks for teh new Site setup.