- Over 8 years of experience in design, development, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of medium - to large scale Network infrastructure.
- Experience in Static Routing and configuring dynamic Routing Protocols RIP v1 and v2, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP.
- Expertise in network protocols, Switching, Routing and Security technologies.
- Experience in configuring and deploying various Cisco Wireless Access Points and high speed wireless technologies.
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting cisco nexus 7k/5k/2k datacenter switches.
- Hands on experience in configuring Check point R77.30, juniper SSG-350M, Fortigate and ASA firewalls.
- Experience in configuring CISCO CSS, ACE 4710, F5 load balancers.
- Providing Teir-3 technical support for LAN/WAN issues and on-call for technical escalation on a rotational basis.
- Proficient in Installing, configuring, Troubleshooting and monitoring of Cisco Routers/Switches, Catalyst switches, Enterasys Switches, Enterasys Roam about wireless access points, Cisco Aironet AP, Cisco PIX/ ASA Firewalls and HP ProCurve Switches.
- Experience in Cisco Catalyst Series 6500 Switches and Virtual switching system. Deployed the switches in high availability configuration.
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting cisco Iron port proxies S670.
- Hands on experience in upgrading WAN networks from Frame-Relay Circuits to MPLS cloud. Good understanding of Layer 3 VPN, GRE, VRF, DMVPN Technologies
- Good knowledge of Spanning Tree Protocol - IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1s and PVST.
- Well experienced in VLAN implementation, VTP domain settings, Stacking, Ether channel, Load balance and Redundancy technologies - VRRP, HSRP and GLBP
- Configuration of Access Control Lists, Quality of Service (QoS), VPN, NAT/PAT policies.
- Experience in implementation of ISDN, Frame Relay, T1, SES, DS3 and MPLS circuits.
- Good understanding of the OSI Reference Model and the TCP/IP Model
- WLAN Technologies- WPA or WPA2, WEP, IEEE 802.3af, TKIP, AES.
- Network Management- Cisco prime and Kiwi cat tools.
- Network analysis and troubleshooting tools - Sniffer Pro, Wireshark, Agilent Network and analysis tools
- Operating Systems- MS Windows 2000/2003, Windows 95/98/XP
- Experience in System Software installations, Implementation of DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP and IAS in Network environments Windows 2003, Windows 2000 and Windows 95/98
- Installation and maintenance of RADIUS, TACACS+ (Cisco Secure ACS).
- Self-starter and able to work independently or under minimal supervision.
Routers/Hubs/Switches/Access points: Cisco routers (800, 1700, 1800, 1900, 2600, 2800, 2900,3600,3800,3900,7200, ASR 1000 series)Cisco Switches (1900, 2900, 3500, 3700, 4500, 6500 and Nexus 7k,5k,2k)PIX (506, 515, 525), ASA (5505, 5550), ACE 4710 Load balancer, Cisco AP (1142, 1131, 1242,1522,2702).
Authentication: TACACS+, RADIUS.
Network Management: Cisco Works, Cisco ACS
Network Analyzers: Wire shark, Sniffer Pro.
Network Technologies: STP, RSTP, HSRP, VRRP, Ether Channel.
Operating Systems: Windows2000/2003, Win98/ME/2000 pro/xp
Routing Protocols: TCP/IP, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP
WAN Technologies: T1/E1, DS3, Frame-Relay, DSL, SES, MPLS
LAN Technologies: 802.1q, ISL, Backup/Restoration, DNS, DHCP
Confidential, Sandy springs GA
Senior Network Analyst
- Heavily involved in Data center migration activities. Successfully performed data center migration.
- Performing standard network operations via ITIL standard with Incident Management and Change Management.
- Team Lead for data center network operations, managed team of four L2 engineers.
- Worked on OTV to extend L2 VLANs between data centers over IP on Nexus 7018 switches.
- Worked on F5 BIG-IP LTM C2400 Chassis, configured profiles provided and ensured high availability.
- Responsible for Data center network operations and ticket approvals.
- Experience in Network Architecture and Design, Capacity Management, Defining Operating Standards, and Network Performance Monitoring.
- In depth hands-on implementation, configuration of Cisco Access control server (ACS 5.2) to ISE migration and hands-on experience with Cisco ISE and various network security concepts, best practices, and technologies including, but not limited, to SSH, IPSec, RADIUS, TACACS, firewall policies, and 802.1x.
- Responsible for designing, documenting, and implementing network infrastructure for both on-Prem and hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Primary escalation point for customer escalations regarding work assignments, implementation issues, and troubleshooting. Created and maintained standard network process documents used by all team members.
- Experience on configuring and troubleshooting cisco nexus 7k/5k/2k datacenter switches. configuring and troubleshooting Cisco Iron port proxies S670-series
- Installed ESX devices on Nexus cluster and creating port-profiles for the VMWARE platform
- Configuring and troubleshooting cisco UCSM
- Hands on experience in configuring Fortinet 300D firewalls.
- Implemented Guest access network for all remote MBUSA locations.
- Experience with Ansible automation framework.
- Worked on project to migrate Juniper firewalls to Fortigate firewalls. Responsible for build, configuration and operation of al location firewalls.
- Performed WAN circuit upgrades at all MBUSA VPC/PDC locations.
- Full installation, configuration and build out of MBUSA new Head quarter to support IT operations.
- Provided on call support 24/7 in Network Operations Center
- Worked on configuring and troubleshooting CISCO wireless controllers. Upgrading IOS on various wireless controllers.
- Responsible for training new colleagues
Environment: Cisco7k/5k/2k/ 6513/6509/4506/3750/3560/3550/2950/2960 switches, 7200/3945/3600/2800/2900/2600 routers, Cisco 1100/1200 Access Points, ASA Firewall, Check point firewall, Wireless controller 5508, Iron port S670 TACACS,EIGRP,RIP,OSPF, BGP,VPN,MPLS, SUP720,Ether Channels, BIG IP F5 C2400, Fortigate 300D, Cisco ISE
Enterprise Network Engineer
- Involved in design and implementation of Data Center Migration for external Connections.
- Configuring, Maintaining the Routers and Switches and Implementation of RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP routing protocols and trouble shooting.
- Involved in Network Redesign for branch, includes both the voice and data environment.
- Responsible for client’s new branches turn up and managing the network environment.
- Having good experience in troubleshooting various WAN technologies like Frame-Relay, MPLS, T1, SES, DS3 and ISDN.
- Working on configuring and deploying various Cisco Wireless Access Points and high speed wireless technologies.
- Worked with service providers in Installing, Troubleshooting T1, and SES circuits.
- Involved in migration of Frame-relay connections to MPLS based technology with the extranet clients.
- Experience in Configuring Site-to-Site and Remote Site VPNs, NAT/PAT policies.
- Worked on Layer 2 protocols such as VTP, STP, RSTP, PVST, MST and other VLAN troubleshooting issues and configuring switches from scratch and deployment.
- Troubleshooting the Network Routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF and RIP) during the Migrations and new client connections.
- Design and engineering of secure customer connections over the internet via IPSEC Tunnels.
- Implementation of Access Control Lists (ACL’s) & QOS.
- Managing Cisco Secure ACS for TACACS+, RADIUS authentications.
- Responsible for service request tickets generated by the helpdesk in all phases such as troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrades, patches, fixes, and all around technical support.
- Maintain work relationships with customer technology groups to ensure compatibility between implanted solution and emerging business requirements.
- Create network documentation for production site support and engineering packaging for change control.
- Initiate circuit orders; create high-level engineering diagrams and giving level 3 support on call.
- Worked on Visio software to create and design the network diagrams according to the business requirement.
Environment: Cisco 6513/6509/4506/3750/3560/3550/2950/2960 switches, 7200/3945/3600/2800/2900/2600 routers, Cisco 1100/1200 Access Points, PIX Firewall, ASA Firewall, TACACS,EIGRP,RIP,OSPF,BGP,VPN,Frame-Relay,MPLS,CSM,SUP720,Ether Channels.