- Networking and Wireless professional with skills in customer service and IT. Experience in diverse sectors such as Finance, accounting, Telecommunications, IT Networking and Security. Flexible, hardworking, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Seeking to join a company to build a long - term career and help achieve company goals and targets.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Good interpersonal and teamworking skills
- Initiative to work independently, enthusiasm, attention to detail and commitment to quality
- High cognitive and analytical with excellent problem-solving skills
- Efficient communications skills (listen, write, oral), ability to deliver on service, or results to meet objectives
- Team player with ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with others to achieve results
- Flexible, Self motivated and challenged towards high performance and ability to train/help others to achieve
Network Administration: Configured OSPF/BGP/RIP/ISIS/EIGRP/MPLS. Performed network connectivity, troubleshooting, ping, tracert, telnet tests. In depth knowledge of Cisco IOS, Cisco Routers, firewalls and Switches, and related protocols (TCP/IP, SMTP, HTTP, FTP, Telnet, DNS, DHCP, RIP, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, SNMP)
Routing Protocols: OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, RIPv1, RIPv2, IS-IS, Policy Based Routing, Multicast, Static routing, Redistribution, Performance routing, ODR. HSRP, VRRP, DHCP, DNS, QoS, IPV4, IPV6, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, HTTP/S, TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, MS Exchange, Remote Desktop (using RDP).
LAN/WAN Protocols: IEEE 802.1Q, MPLS, L3VPN, L2VPN, VPLS, MPLS (TE), ISL, STP, RSTP, PVST, MST, PPP, Frame Relay, HDLC Multilink PPP, CHAP, Ether channel (Layer 2&3), VLAN, PVLAN, Dot1q tunneling, VTP, Ethernet (Gigabit and Fast Ethernet). Network Security IPsec/VPN, NAT, AAA, RADIUS, IPS/IDS, GRE Tunnels, Firewalls NCMS
Consulting: Managed a portfolio of client accounts across various sectors—prepared financial reports, identified business spending and supported the implementation of controls to streamline processes and support profitability operations.
- Two (2) years or more experience deploying, configuring, maintaining, and monitoring network infrastructures
- Experience supporting wireless network technologies and methodologies
- Advanced level of knowledge of network architecture, concepts, and operations
- Experience with firewall configurations, IP routing and VLANs, good understanding of network threat management
- Experience in physical infrastructure installations, including network devices, Access Points, and cabling
- Diploma in Wireless Systems Engineering Technology
- Cisco certified Network Associate (CCNA), CompTIA Sec+
- Good knowledge and experience in data networks, switching and routing configuration,
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, and Visio; Linux OS, SQL