- Over twenty years of professional experience, increased responsibility, and leadership.
- A resourceful, self - motivated, problem solver who excels in challenging and competitive environments.
- Proven success record working independently or as part of a team. Professional, accurate, and well organized.
Customer Service Order Management
- PERSONAL ASSISTANT
- October 2016-November 2017
- Research for proposals
- Organize daily activities
Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
Customer Service Representative
- Answered an average 60 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, problem solving, and product information.
- Described product customers and accurately explained details of product or orders being placed.
- Entered an average of 10,000 orders a year.
- Maintained and Resolved issues in Electronic Data Interfacing (EDI) Dept.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Communicated with vendors regarding back order, future inventory and special orders.
- Provided elevated customer experience to generate loyal clientele.
- Recommended, selected and obtained out of stock product based on customer needs.
- Effectively communicated with and supported marketing and administrative teams on a daily basis.
- Offered exceptional customer service to promote customer retention
- Balanced teh needs of multiple customers in a fast-paced retail environment
Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
Customer Service and Sales Representative
- Served as main liaison between customers and management.
- Managed wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and effectively.
- Described products to customers and accurately explained details of all accounts.
- Successfully acquired new accounts above personal goals, creating revenue in teh community.
- Handled daily heavy flow of paperwork and cooperated with each member of teh team to maintain a consistent work routine.
- Processed new accounts and when necessary made referrals to other branches within teh banking institution, with teh customer’s needs in mind.
- Private homes
- Nursing homes
- Alzheimer units
- Local hospital
- Guaranteed positive customer experience and resolved customer complaints
- Addressed negative customer feedback immediately
- Worked under strict deadlines
- Performed store closings, including counting cash drawers and clean up for next day.
- Worked as a team member performing cashier duties
- Trained new employees
- Provided a high level of leadership support to teh crew
- Effectively communicated with teh team members to maintain clear expectations
- Lead by example to insure customer satisfaction
- ILLS:Exceptional communication skills
- MS Windows proficient
- Proficient at both SAP & EDI systems
- Quick learner
- Strong client relations
- Cash flow management
- Strategic sales knowledge
- Multi - line phone talent
- Creative problem solver
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes