Network Engineer Resume
San Jose, CA
- Talented Network Engineer specializing in Enterprise Network Engineering.
- Experience in Implementing and Troubleshooting Routing protocols: OSPF and EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, route distribution and management
- Expert level of noledge and hands on Switching Technologies like Vlans, SVI, Port Channels, and Ether channels etc
- Data and Control plane security by Access Control lists, Distribute List, Route maps and policy maps
- Implemented Projects involving ASA firewall, IPSec VPN, SSL VPNs tunneling.
- Troubleshooting complex network issues using ping, traceroute, show, debug and wireshark utilities
- Self motivated, quick learner and multitasked individual to meet project deadlines and requirements.
WAN Technologies: Frame - Relay, MPLS, DMVPN, GRE, IPSec, SSL and AnyConnect VPN, etc
Routing Technologies: OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, RIP, Route Redistribution, Route-map, ACLs, Summarization, Multicast Routing, Static and Default Routes (Configuration and Troubleshooting).
Switching Technologies: VLANs, Etherchannel, SVI, L2 and L3 aggregate, Spanning Tree Protocol, RSTP, First Hop Redundancy Protocols, Port Security, Access maps, private VLANs, Nexus Data Center Switching, vPC, UCS, FCoE, Virtual Device Context, I/O Modules, Virtual Devices (Configuration and Troubleshooting)
Security and Network monitoring Tools: VPN tunnels, GRE, AES, AAA Radius, Tacacs+ Server, Site-to-Site VPN, IPSec, DDoS, DHCP snooping, Configuration and Monitoring Tools Cisco SDM, Cisco CCP, kiwi syslog server, SNMP, Wireshark, netstat, OOB Network Management, TKIP, WEP, WPA2, Microsoft Office Suite (including Visio), Ticketing Management System, Change Control, Remedy Openview etc
Operating System: Cisco IOS (12.x), PIX 7.2, ASA 8.4, ASA 8.0, Cat IOS, Solaris /11/10/9, SuSe & Red Hat Linux, windows 7.0, NT 4.0/2000/2003/ XP, NxOS 5.2/6.0, Cisco IOS 15.0, Windows Server 2008/2012, Windows 8 Hardware Device Nexus N9K, N7K, N5K, 2K, Nexus 1000v, ACE Load balancer, Netscaler Load Balancer, Cisco 6500 Series, Cisco Nexus, ACE Module 20/30, Cisco 2900, 2800 series routers, 2900, 2600 L2 Switches, 3500 L3 Switch, 3600, 3700, and 7200 Series Routers, Cisco ASA Firewall. Juniper SRX 240 Gateway Firewall, Palo Alto Firewall.
Languages: Python Basic noledge and coding Expert in UNIX Shell Scripting, Perl, PL/SQL, C++, Visual Basic.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Perform hardware refresh and IOS code upgrades
- Deploy new device in the data center, APIC N9K etc.
- Hands on experience in creating EPGs, ANPs, Switch profile / interface profiles etc in ACI Fabric. Knowledge of ACI Stretch fabric / Multi-Pod architecture
- Citrix Netscaler Load Balancers and Global Server Load Balancers configuration and Troubleshooting.
- Netscaler Troubleshooting, Cisco ACI Troubleshooting and L2/L3 Traditional Networking (non-ACI) Troubleshooting. Experience in L1/L2/L3 support services trouble shooting and configuration.
- ACLs Firewall security Spanning Tree, Link aggregation protocols etc
- VTP, VLAN, Trunking and Port-channel configuration and Troubleshooting.
- Extensive work experience working in IP, EIGRP, OSPF and BGP environments.
- Configured ASA FW in ACI in Multi-Tenant environment
- Designed and Implemented ACE modules (ACE20/30 K9) on WS-6509-E Switches according to the customer requirement by creating Device Contexts, to load balance among the FE Servers for efficiency and Performance.
- Designed and configured VLAN's, VTP, STP, Trunking, Ether channels on Nexus 7K and WS 6509E switches by creating Port-Channels and link using LACP protocols, as required by Network Design. ACL’s and PBR implemented matching the clients requirements over Cisco Infrastruture
- Configured HSRP and VLAN trucking 802.1Q and SVI's on Catalyst 6500 switches and Nexus 7K switches(N7K-C7018) for Redundancy and High Availability.
- Key Technology and devices includes Nexus N1K, N7K, VSM, VEM, VMware VIF port profiles, Trunking, UCS blade B200 M1/M3, ASA 8.4,VLANs, inter-VLAN routing, Trunking, STP, RSTP, port aggregation & link negotiation
- Configured Routing protocols like EIGRP, BGP with Access Control lists to has efficient routing and secure access to the Data Center Applications.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Designed, implemented and maintained network infrastructure of the whole facility, including both the offices and the shops, based on customer requirements Support Network Infrastructure for 5 Major hospitals and 35 remote sites mplemented Cisco UCM with 350 stations and a 90 seat Call Center.
- Support Cisco Wireless with 2150 Access points.
- Support Avaya PBX, and CMS systems with over 9,500 users.
- Design, implement, deploy and support enterprise infrastructure systems and technical solutions.
- Research new technologies and methodologies.
- Estimate personnel requirements, cost, and time for projects and perform resource planning.
- Oversee projects and provide technical supervision in the development and implementation.
- Track, log and maintain data and voice services.
- Analyze and evaluate vendor supplied software to determine compatibility with enterprise needs
- Direct efforts to assure service delivery in fulfillment of Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Monitor adherence to standards for data security.
- Installed IP phones at the customer site and maintained them through CUCM 7.0, including 7965G, 7961G, 7940G, 6921 etc.
- Key devices and components include routers 2600, 2800, 2900, 3800, vg224 (voice Gateways), Cisco 4500, 6509, PoE power injectors. DS3, T1, T3 lines, SM1T3/E3, VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1, VWIC3-2MFT-T1/E1 and VWIC3-4MFT-T1/E1, Air-CAP 2602i and Air-CAP 2602E (WAP), Networkflow, Spectrum and Cisco Prime Monitoring System
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI
Senior Network Engineer
- Designed Planned and Implemented Routing and Switching technologies across the extension site and merged into existing OSPF infrastructure.
- Key Technologies include site-to-site IPSec tunnels Juniper SRX, Cisco ASA ASA 8.4, 8.0 Firewall, and Palo Alto Firewalls, wireless LAN controller 4402, 3560 Series switches, traffic flow, MQC and QoS. Multicast configuration (Video over IP used mainly for corporate training sessions).
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Installed and configured both the wired and the wireless network from scratch, using Cisco Routers and did troubleshooting for complex L1, L2 and L3 issues on hop-by-hop basis.
- Key Technologies and devices includes SAN/ NAS /DAS Cisco MDS and Nexus 7K switches; SPAN and RSPAN Cisco Secure ACS Server 4.0 ASA firewalls, Traceroute, Ping, utilities. IPSec VPN tunnel, Active Directory Schema 2003 and integrated it into 2008 servers, DNS, DHCP, FTP, TFTP and IIS services
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes