Solution Architect Resume
0/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- 12+ years of experience currently working as Solution Architect at Confidential.
- Working on supporting different customer solutions orchestrating the end to end stack involving compute (UCS), storage (EMC), networking (ACI), virtualization (VMware/Hyper - V).
- Hands on Experience working with Cisco(ACI/UCS), Confidential (C-Mode/7-Mode), EMC (VNX, VMAX, Unity, Recovery Point), Confidential, VMware/Hyper-V and SRM Products.
- SME for ACI with special focus on layer4 to layer7 service insertion with Citrix(VPX/SDX/MPX), Cisco (ASA/ASAv) and Palo Alto Products.
- Good hands on with configuration of L2 and L3 Concepts, extensively worked with OSPF, BGP, Vlan, Ether channels, CDP, LLDP, Spanning Tree Protocols, Vxlan, IPsec Tunnels.
- Worked with security and load balancing features such as IPSEC, HTTP/HTTPs Load Balancing, SSL offload.
- Proficient in automation using Python scripting language.
- Good Hands on Knowledge with Storage Protocols (ISCSI/FCP/NFS/CIFS). Performed protocol level analysis and Debugging.
- Knowledge of RAID, SATA, HDD, SSD, Disk shelves, NVMe, NVMe Over fabrics.
- Interact with Cross Functional teams, Release management, Development, and System and functional test teams on a regular basis to provide feedback for different aspects of the release.
- Providing POC, redesigning testbeds, revamping test cases, ramp up plan for new engineers, NPI trainings, collecting early beta feedback, API Testing, and creating architecture reference documents, helping in Pre-and Post-sales training.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, self-starter, quick learner and a team player.
Cisco: ACI, UCS, Nexus, MDS, ASA, UCSM, UCSD
Amazon Web Services(AWS): Confidential, EMC (VNX, Unity)
Protocols: L2/L3, VxLAN, OSPF, BGP, FCP, ISCSI, FCIP, FCOE, NFS, CIFS
Protocol Analyzers: Agilent, Xgig Analyzer, Ethereal, WAN Simulator, IXIA
VMWare: SRM,VCenter 6.0, 6.5
Hyper-V: SCVMM Citrix
Security Tools: Codenomicon
Scripting Languages: Python
- Completely own the responsibility of verification and validation of UCS director integration with ACI.
- Closely track the new features introduced in ACI and test them as part of UCSD ACI integration as per business requirement.
- Understand customer topologies and validate internally and provide OOB Workflows/tasks through which customers could deploy the solution.
- Worked on customer solutions orchestrating the complete stack of topology involving UCS, ACI, VMware, Confidential and EMC storage.
- Good understanding on Software defined networking, ACI and Layer 4 to Layer 7 concepts.
- Worked in integrating L4 L7 services specifically Cisco ASA both physical and virtual and Citrix load balancer through UCSD.
- Worked on features such as Tenant Onboarding, Application Container deployment, L4L7 service insertion, ASA state full HA Failover, Shared L3OUT, SSL Offload, Single ARM LB and two arm LB deployments.
- Provided leadership and technical guidance to team of size 5 people in executing the tests and validation of bugs found.
- Provide internal and external training for the entire organization including new entrants into the organization, pre-sales folks and customer.
- Responsible for delivery of the product without slippage in the schedule with Quality.
- Interfacing with customers and participating in customer escalation calls to solve any problem encountered on the field.
- Work on the release plan and schedule of the entire release as part of the program and planning team
- Provide technical inputs and guidance to the design of new features to the entire team which includes all of the development teams
- Influence and provide guidance to all the new features in a release by participating in all the design, investigation and analysis discussions as part of the core technical team
- Write and design test cases for various features, provide review comments and guide other team members about the features they handle
- Track and follow up on the defects in the defect tracking tool, follow up on the defects on a periodic basis with the development team
- Interact with the global program team on a weekly basis for release and technical updates.
Member Technical Staff
- As a senior protocol QA engineer responsible for delivery of SAN (FC, FCIP & ISCSI) and NAS (NFS & CIFS) protocol and their associated features.
- Worked on different software features of Confidential CDOT SAN Features such as Thin Provisioning, Lun Cloning, Read Only Luns, Sync/Async Snap mirror, Snap Vault, Metro Cluster, Hybrid aggregates, flash pools, Larger Aggregates, Ip Spaces, Vstorage, Deduplication and Compression.
- Good understanding of Confidential architecture layers with respect to Networking and Data access. (N-Blade and D-Blade).
- Good understanding of Confidential architectural internals components such as BCOMd, MGWd, VDOM, SCSIT and VIF Manager.
- Good Knowledge of internal concepts of how ONTAP file subsystem work (WAFL) and associated functional layers (RAID, Storage, Networking)
- Good understanding of how Confidential flash solutions work (Flex Cache, accel, pools or hybrid aggregates) work.
- Worked on configuration and implementation of compression and deduplication features on Confidential box.
- Worked on different data protection solutions using Confidential Snap manager, snap protect, Snap creator management solutions.
- Configured data protection solutions for backing and restoring app and vm to cloud, Dev./test via Cloning, Confidential to Confidential Backup solutions.
- Good understand of different RAID technologies (Raid-4, Raid DP), which are supported of CDOT.
- Worked on different disk shelves, which Confidential had to offer, SAS, FC and SATA disk shelves. Expertise with installation of new disk shelves.
- Expertise with high availability features such as Takeover/Giveback, Non disruptive vol movements, Aggregate relocation, Lif Migration, Non disruptive upgrades (Rolling and Batch) etc.
- Worked with cluster sizes starting from 2 Node cluster to 8 Node for SAN and until 24 Node for Qualification for NAS.
- Worked on configuration implementation of Microsoft Hyper-V configuration with Windows 2012 server for development and testing with Confidential functionalities.
- Worked on configuration of VMware ESX server to validate the Vstorage functionality of Confidential (Non Disruptive migration of virtual machines)
- Performed On tap upgrade and revert testing to maintenance and patch releases, performed hardware replacements for failed NV ram cards, FC initiator and target cards, Cluster switch failures, Cluster interconnect failures.
- Performed security testing for FCOE, ISCSI, NFS and CIFS using Codenomicon tool.
- Worked on memory leak testing using in house developed scripts and tools (Leakqa, Valgrind etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining and providing technical updates to various documents such as interoperability matrix, Limits Finder, Release Notes, Administrative Guide, for each of the release and sending it to the documentation team to post it to internal and external portals
- Conduct organizational level technical talks, seminars and webinars.
- Provide customer demonstrations of the features of the products by creating the required set ups for the demonstrations for the features of the SAN array and the product features required for the specific customer needs.
- Worked on qualification of 5100, 5300,7800 Switches and FX8-24, FC4-18i blades on DCX Backbone director.
- Responsible for Qualification of FCIP and FCR protocols for Discovery and Eureka releases.
- Worked on 4/8 and 16 Gig family switches starting from bloom asic till the current latest Golden eye 2 Asics controller chip.
- Extensively worked on different software features such as Zoning (Broadcast, Traffic Isolation QOS, Redirection), ISL Trucking, Radius, E Port Authentication, SNMP, Virtual Fabrics, Admin Domains, Access control lists, Chap Authentication.
- Worked with access gateways Confidential 300 family switches that use NPIV to connect multiple initiators to a single fabric port.
- Configuring and monitoring FICON extension solutions, validated Tape write pipelining and read pipelining features.
- Worked with mixed fabrics involving Confidential and Confidential switches.
- Performed firmware upgrades to maintenance and patch releases.
- Working on collecting support save information for troubleshooting switch related issues.
- Extensive knowledge analyzing the support save, port error logs and switch error logs, Resolving E-Port segmentation issues, and Performance issues due to oversubscription of ports or under subscription of ports.
- Worked on Core Edge topology involving DCX directors at the core and standalone switches at the Edge.
- Closely worked with Development to resolve various issues that arise during the development of these products.
- Provided subject matter expertise for cross-functional teams for the resolution of issues that arise during configuration of Confidential fabrics.
- Worked on software based in-house tool for generating random IO with the help of targets cards procured from Agilent.
- Responsible for Platform and system style verification of EOSc platforms (M4500, M4700, M6064, M 6140, I10k)
- Handling different features such as Zoning, Port fencing, NPIV, Domain Offset, Fabric Binding, E Port and F-Port Authentication (EOSc)
- Handling different features such as virtual fabrics, Partitioning, CP database replication. (EOSn)
- Was involved in interoperability testing of these router products with different vendors such as Cisco, QLogic and Confidential .
- Testing of different features such as R-Port, IFCP, in band discovery, Zoning, Sanvergence manager etc.
- I was part of 6 releases in which I took up many critical features such as Element Manager, in band discovery, Show Route & Hide Route, Zoning Modules, I10k Virtual Fabrics, LMQ, Confidential switch Qualification, FCR routing, Fabric Binding FICON NPIV etc.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes