Dedicated, hands-on professional who leads by example with leadership skills in customer service, project management and system installation. Strong troubleshooting and communication strengths. Highly effective organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills. Additional expertise in:
- Feasibility Studies
- System Implementation
- Team Building
- Strategic & Business Planning
- Budget and Forecasting
- Customer Relations
S83xx, S87xx, S88xx, G3r Smart-Point, Alarm Traq
Maestro, ASA, Prologix Terranova
ASA (AVAYA Site Administration) Host Based Applications
ACD/ call Vectoring Domain & Novell PW Resets
AT&T Vantive and Maestro Understanding Network Fundamentals
Serenade & DIFINITY Voice Mail Systems Experienced with MS Word, Excel,
IBM AS/400 Windows NT 4.0
Nortel Networks Vizo
Centreview Tiger Paw
NOC Tier II / Software Engineer |Confidential, Pearland, TX 02/2011-present
Key support for State of Texas HHSC, DADS, SSLC Avaya phone system, S8300, and g450 gateways. Coordinated escalations from at&t Help Desk and working with Program Mangers, field techs, and Avaya until end resolution. Day 1 software and hardware support for State of Texas SSLC and spearheaded as Project Lead.
- Dedicated software engineer to the State of Texas. Results: In the short time as dedicated tech have improved accuracy and ticket resolution time, keeping customer SLA’s are in the green.
- Revamped employee share drive that house private customer data. Results: Ensuring all customer data is protected and found easily when needed for project and site support.
- Shined as Project Lead for SSLC installation. Results: Coordinated and assisted Program Manager for site cut over and recognized by VP of Company for outstanding efforts.
- Assist all other areas of the business most recently including design, and service and field technicians. Results: Knowing more makes me a valuable asset to this company and the ability to assist other departments when we are short handed.
NOC Tier II Technician | Confidential, Exeter, RI 10/2008-02/2011
Support for AVAYA voice technologies, utilizing interpersonal skills with customers, project managers, account executives, field technicians and various Carousel services personnel. Monitor escalations from Tier I and our external customers handling these escalations with due diligence and time sensitive SLA’s.
- Answering incoming alarms notifications via Alarm Traq and Smart Point. Results: Became familiar with alarm resolution along with Avaya Documentation.
- Responsible for working Premiere One accounts for MAC and trouble tickets. Results: Ensuring all work is completed accurately and on time with time sensitive SLA’s.
- Maintaining Voicemail on Intuity, Message Manager, CM, routers, and servers. Results: Knowing several voice platforms, I have become an asset for the Service Team.
- Created the Carousel Outreach Committee (C.O.G.). [03/2010] Results: Giving back to the community, this group works closely with several non-profit organizations including the R.I. Food Bank, Exeter Animal Shelter, and local blood drives.
Telecom Engineer | Confidential, Irving, TX 09/2007-03/2008
Responsible for configuring, installing and maintaining PBX’s, voicemail systems, Call Detail Reporting (CDR) systems, NICE recording system, IPC trading systems, Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) systems and Call Management Systems (CMS) at various sites throughout North America.
- Accept all new requests submitted to the organization, identifies scope, and routes request to the appropriate teams once scope is approved. Results: Completes all phases at the appropriate time documenting to organizational compliance.
- Initiate circuit and/or equipment orders. Results: Works with appropriate vendors, order-admin and local Service Delivery Teams (SDT’s) to ensure equipment orders are placed.
- Responsible for audit and archiving project documentation. Results: Ensure that all documentation is verified for auditing and QA including all financial approvals, quotes, drawings and design.
- Monitor Risk and Performance to senior management on a weekly basis. Results: Identifies project risk and senior management escalations, project milestones, and cost monitoring.
Senior Software Specialist | Confidential, Irving, TX 03/2006-09/2007
Support a call center of 450 employees for a relocation company. I interacted with Mangers, VP, and Directors over seeing business needs and implement changes as required.
- Programming of S8700 phone system including call center management and advanced administration. Results: Ensure that all documentation is verified for auditing and QA including all financial approvals, quotes, drawings and design.
- Adds, moves, and changes on phone system [Avaya S8700, Audix,InteractionCenter, NICE, CMS.] Results: Improved efficiency and maintained customer satisfaction.
- Programming of S8700 phone system including call center management and advanced administration. Results: Ensured on-time customer delivery.
- Coordinating moves at the facility. This would include movement of all telecommunications equipment, company computers, printers and as well as all voice circuits. Results: Maintained efficiency by coordinating strategic moves with Facilities.
- Provide monthly systems back ups on all telecom equipment. Results: Effectively ensured all data was saved off-site in case of disaster recovery.
Senior Software Specialist | Confidential, Carrollton, TX 01/2001-03/2005
Handle trouble tickets and led team with MAC orders. Implemented change orders to adjust department workflow. Reprogrammed phones in R9csi and G3r switches. Interfaced with Tier 3 operators to resolve complex network issues.
- Facilitated conference calls between team members to resolve priority issues quickly. Results: Improved response time on network issues. Service improved considerably
- Identified/selected by top management for outstanding results through leading team to go beyond expected for the position. Results: Awarded special one-time bonus as recognition.
- Recognized for outstanding support to client-county of San Diego. Results: Received Spirit Award for going beyond the call of required duty.
- Administered and ordered equipment for all county sites. Results: Ensured materials were ordered on time and deliverables happened on time. Recognized by county as contact person and account manager.
- Engineered and administered the delivery and installation of R9csi and G3r switches. Results: Streamlined efficiency and effectiveness for customer’s operations.
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Additional Courses in Communications
ACIS - 6002 exp. 3/2014, ACIS - 6006 exp. 3/2013, APDS - 2000 exp. 10/2013, ACSI - 901 exp. 08/2012, PA, Nortel, Basic Administration G3r, TIA, Installation and Maintenance G3r, and ACD w/ Call Vectoring
*Will take ACSS - 3000.2 by end of next week. [6/2013]