Voice Engineer/Technical Support Specialist
Solution oriented and professional information technology professional with extensive knowledge of PBX and IP networking systems, seeking a position as a voice engineer with strong focus on continuous process improvement.
- Cat 5e and Fiber Optic cabling, cable management and industrial rack installations.
- Sound knowledge of installing advanced configurations on Avaya call manager programming.
- Possess good working knowledge of TCP/IP networks
- Comprehensive knowledge of Cisco network protocols and transport systems.
- In-depth knowledge of Avaya PBX solutions like G3R v9-12, S8720, G350, and IP Office.
- Familiar with Cisco routing, switching and wireless products
- Possess excellent technical, troubleshooting, analytical and communication skills
Duration: August 2008 – October 2011
Designation: Voice Network Engineer
- Responsible for assisting project manager in designing complex voice technology and voice network as well as in equipment implementations.
- Handle the tasks of planning and managing the implementation of voice services and voice network for clients.
- Perform responsibilities of coordinating with peers in voice PABX and network upgrade, implementation, and test plans
- Responsible for installing and troubleshooting data and telecommunications network infrastructure.
- Handle the tasks of providing level 3 technical support and escalation for telecommunications voice issues.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with international regulatory voice guidelines.
Duration: January 2000 – August 2008
Designation: Telecommunications Specialist
- Responsible for providing maintenance and support of call center workforce, ticketing and knowledge applications on a daily basis.
- Conducted administration and troubleshooting of Avaya Call Management System and the supporting infrastructure to include call vectors, skill changes, vector directory numbers and required reports.
- Maintained documentation of environment and operational procedures.
- Provide continuous response center and computer operations support by the initiation and monitoring of Unix scripts that perform synchronization for system redundancy, backups and reporting functions.
- Developed procedures, trained operators and ensured quality control.
- Core Knowledge: Genesys Framework (FRA) course
- Environmental Routing Solutions (ERS)
- Definity ECS R9 G3r Installation and Maintenance
- Definity Basic Administration Training
- Intuity Audix System Administration
- CentreVu Supervisor Administration for EAS/Non-EAS systems
- Definity ACD and Vectoring