Confidential Rio Rancho, NM
Technical Solutions Representative V
- Level One Enterprise Network Engineer
- Primary specialty in HP ProCurve Network Switches IE, Access Lists, ARP, DHCP, GVRP, IGMP, LACP, LLDP, Loop Detection, POE, Redundancy, Routers, SNMP, Spanning Tree Protocol, Trunks, Vlans Cisco Interoperability,
- Assist customers and HP Sales Representatives with large scale enterprise networks.
- Troubleshoot network configuration, setup and maintenance. Warranty Service Provider.
- Recognized for providing excellence in customer service by peers and management.
Specialist Engineer – Confidential
- Troubleshooting and Problem Resolution Specialist, 3rd Level. Scope included image management, electronic content management, databases, operating systems, content enterprise management (AIX, Sun Solaris, HPUX, Windows), and client/server issues
- Information Specialist. Assisted 1st/2nd Level Engineers with problem resolutions
- Trained and mentored new Support Engineers
- Technical liaison for software bug, product release, and vendor training meetings
- TAC Residency Instructor verification of partner knowledge required for certification
- Image Manager Utilities 2nd level, Near Line Storage solutions and software, NLS/CSAR (EMC/Centera), NLS/SSAR (Network Appliance/SnapLock), NLS/ISAR (IBM Tivoli/DR550) NAS and SAN storage solutions; HPII/MRII (high performance image import)(midrange import image) solutions; and DART image archive/restore solution on AIX, HP-UX, Sun Solaris, and Windows
- 2nd level hardware support
- First level Network support
Image Systems Manager -
- Managed Midsized Imaging Systems on Windows and AIX Platforms. Daily reporting, capacity planning, backup and restore of databases, operating systems
- Resolution of hardware Server, tape backup devices and OSAR’s
- Resolution of client/server issues including networking, configuration and software.
- Managed licensing utilization as it related to the Imaging System
- Contributed in the project management, reporting, usability, and risk assessment areas
- Performed system performance analysis and made performance recommendations
- Managed vendor relationships for FileNet, OSAR/Jukebox and problem resolution issues
Senior Engineer Outsourcing Group, assignments varied as below;
- American Express Team Lead. Installation and configuration of PC’s and Laptops on a Token Ring network.
- Salt River Corporation Senior Engineer. Responsible for project management, managing two teams of up 24 employees responsible for LAN/WAN issues, PC’s and Laptops.
- American Airlines corporate office Team Lead. LAN/WAN support Windows 95/98 and NT Servers.
- Specialist Technical Support for P8 Image Manager on AIX, HPUX, Sun Solaris, and Windows Platforms to the Fortune 500 companies.
- Extensive resolution solutions for thousands of organizations, resulting in enterprise wide system stabilization and increased system up-timer and performance increase.
- EDM lead for performance resolution of multiple FileNet systems across multiple states and countries.
- Experienced in the technical resolution of hardware including Servers, Workstations NAS, SAN, NLS (near line storage solutions) managed, un-managed storage, Tape, and Optical storage devices.
- Intuitive in-depth administrator training, policy and procedure implementation, issue escalation process and mandated use of Customer Service to multiple customers and certified partners.
- Mentor to administrators through hands-on-training, troubleshooting, utilization of CSS, capacity planning, forecasting, of FileNet components, and basic administrative tasks related to the client respective FileNet products.
- Provide in depth technical assistance to onsite technicians.
- Experience in testing of various software in multiple industries including Electronic Document Management, Electronic Content Management, Content Storage and Data Collection and Conversion utilities.
- Experience in support of networks through knowledge of TCP/IP and network topology Including trace abilities.
- Knowledge of databases including Oracle, DB2 and SQL. Supported, end user software in the areas of FileNet, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, Database Management Tools, Various Sales, General Ledger and Accounts Receivable packages, Food Processing and Point of Sale, LAN / WAN thick and thin client. Data Conversion and much more.
- Knowledge of a variety of directory solutions including Sun, (Sun One) AIX, HPUX and MS Directory Services