- Working as a Network Administrator in a K - 12 environment and integrating technology into education.
- SUNY Cobleskill bachelors graduate offering a strong academic background in IT combined with excellent internship experience as a helpdesk analyst/ desktop support technician
- Consistently recognized for technical troubleshooting skills used to rapidly and cost-effectively resolve challenging technical issues.
- Quickly learn and master new technology; equally successful in both team and self-directed settings; and proficient in a range of computer systems, languages, tools and testing methodologies.
Confidential (Voorheesville, NY)
- Migrated district from Novell eDirectory and Groupwise to Microsoft Active Directory and Google Apps
- Migrated district from Windows XP to Windows 7 using SCCM and WDS
- Deployed and managed System Center Configuration Manager 2012 singlehandedly
- Deployed iPads and Chromebooks to work towards 1:1 initiative
- Deployed new web filter to district using Google Apps authentication
- Managed and maintained all district's servers
- Resolved escalated Help Desk tickets relating to server, network and connectivity issues.
Confidential (Paradox, NY)
Desktop and Network Technician
- Deployed Cisco wired and wireless network to multi-building retreat center in Adirondacks
- Acted as PC repair technician
Systems: Windows 9X/NT/2000/XP/7/8/2003/2008/2012, Linux, Novell NetWare, Mac OSX, Apple iOS, Android, HP switches and Cisco IOS
Software: Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Google Apps administration, VMWare, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office, Print Manager Plus, Novell Groupwise, Symantec AV and Ghost, Miktex, Meraki MDM, SchoolDude and Freshdesk Ticketing System, PDQ Inventory and Deploy, Ninite, Acronis, Group Policy management