With a passion for the field of technology, the motivation to succeed, strong interpersonal/ communication and leadership skills, and a particular talent for forward thinking, I am confident that I have the qualifications to not only be a valuable technical asset to your organization but to bring a breath of fresh air and a wealth of innovated and productive ideas as well.Some of the key talents I possess include:
- Solid Analytical and Troubleshooting Skills
- Firm Leadership and Work Ethic
- Initiative and Commitment to Excellence
- Motivated Team Builder and Productive Performer
- Consistent Out of the Box Thinker
- Efficiency and Accountability
Confidential, Chesapeake, Virginia
Client Technologies Analyst III
- Technical Lead and supervisor of 8 Desktop Support Analysts.
- Senior administrator for System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012). Function includes enterprise architecture design for remote control management, patch management, software distribution, operating system deployment, network access protection, application virtualization, hardware and software inventory and custom SQL reporting.
- In - depth knowledge of SCCM client installation, software distribution, remote control, and other SCCM issues.
- Upgraded SCCM 2007 client devices to SCCM 2012 with Endpoint Protection.
- Migration of SCCM 2007 packages to SCCM 2012 environment using migration tools.
- Conduct staff training on Systems Center Configuration Manager 2007 and 2012.
- Project and Technical lead for various enterprise technology projects such as: Windows 7 migration, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure utilizing Citrix on Hyper-V platform, BYOD, MDM and Change Control Management.
- Responsible for management of enterprise computer inventory assets utilizing the IBM Maximo database application.
- Plan Administrator for enterprise computer replacement program to include budget forecasting.
- Actively research IT market trends, techniques and tools to stay abreast of technology, which enables the organization to broaden technology opportunities with an emphasis on efficiency and reliability.
- Package software applications and distribute to computers throughout the enterprise utilizing SCCM; Active Directory and various Scripting technologies such as VBScript, PowerShell and PS Tools.
- Responsible for creating SQL queries and reporting to capture deployment status.
- Coordinate and lead technical meetings.
- Collaborated with purchasing department on creating RFP for Managed Enterprise Print Solution.
- Assist in Information Technology policy creation and evaluation.
Confidential, Norfolk, Virginia
Technical Support Analyst
- Provide computer help desk support via telephone and email communications with end-users.
- Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, documented help desk tickets/resolutions, and maintained equipment inventory lists.
- Provide remote desktop support utilizing Dameware, administered user accounts in Active Directory
- Troubleshoot Citrix virtual application and desktop connectivity issues.
- Proficient knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 and other Microsoft productivity software such as Microsoft Office Suite to include Visio, etc.
- Troubleshoot Tier 1, Tier 2 application issues such as Onbase (ECM) Application Enabler, Webex, Reflections, Epic/Ecare, and other COTS packages.
- Deploy pre-packaged software applications utilizing Prism. Review deployment logs for successful deployment.
- Exercise organizational Safety Habit initiative ensuring “Excellent Customer Service”.
Confidential, Norfolk, Virginia
- Served as technical lead and single point of contact for Laserfiche Document Management System projects building/integrating on the Laserfiche platform and seeking Laserfiche expertise including responses to technical issues and information on best practices
- Customized and configured Laserfiche (DMS) systems to meet customers’ requirements
- Troubleshoot technical issues encountered by projects
- Responsible for requirements gathering, quality of system, technical design, development and/or implementation of the system
- Provided technical and managerial support for district-wide projects such as major software upgrades, server installs, network upgrades, application deployments and new computer roll-outs.
- Developed and maintain procedural and technical documentation for new department staff.
- Audit the fixed assets (computer and peripherals) inventories for district schools.
- Responsibility include system level backup and recovery planning.
- Developed a program that ensures continual cross-training within the department to ensure support redundancy.
- Planned and coordinated district wide technical support for the Virginia SOL on-line testing initiative.
- Conducted and coordinated training for support staff.
- Oversaw and coordinated technology grant deliverables such as computer hardware and software for all schools.
- Established student intern partnerships with the Norfolk Technical and Vocational Center, Tidewater Community College and other local colleges.
- Developed and implemented district computer workstation standards.
- Conducted performance reviews, developed and updated development plans for all subordinates.
- Oversaw the department’s purchasing and budget usage.
- Shared responsibility with Director for approving all technology purchases for the district.
- Served on the management team; attended meetings and conferences which ensured departmental needs and objectives where met.
- Created Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work standards for internal and external customers.
- Prepared bid specification for large computer/software purchases.
- Contributed to the overall quality of the department’s service by developing, reviewing and implementing policies and procedures that met the organizations’ needs and departmental mission.
- Ensured change management procedures were followed that included, change approval, testing, scheduling, documenting, and notification of all parties involved such as schools and central administration.
- Consulted with district departments to assess, evaluate and make recommendations for new software and hardware equipment for the purpose of instructional delivery.
- Monitored the day-to-day operations that ensured engineers were meeting goals and objectives, and providing services effectively and efficiently; while taking corrective action as appropriate.
- Noted for team and customer relationship building successes.
- Noted for doing more with less with measureable results.
- Carried out and implemented ITIL concepts and practices.
- Participated on the E-Rate process management team.
Confidential, Raleigh, North Carolina
Technical Support Analyst,
- Supported a Microsoft Domain Network, which included MS Exchange, Internet Information Server, SQL Server, Visual Source Safe, NT 4.0 Server/Workstation, Windows 2000 Server/Professional and Windows 95/98.
- Configured network printers. Assembled and installed desktops and laptop computers utilizing imaging tools such Ghost and Drive Image.
- Maintained tape backup archival system.
- Installed and maintained computer operating system environments, such as UNIX, Linux, Windows 4.0 Server/Workstation and Windows 2000 Server/Professional.
- Maintained the physical TCP/IP Ethernet network to include router configuration and Network Security.
- Designed network infrastructure including the installing of CAT3 voice and CAT5 Data cabling.
- Managed the corporate Email System (Exchange) and telephone (PBX) network.
- Installed and configured network switches - wireless Access Points.
- Configured enterprise firewall (ACL).
Confidential, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
- Designed and created multiple operating system Print Server configurations utilizing the Tivoli monitoring software.
- Supported a user community of approximately 25,000, utilizing mainframe computer and client-server environments.
- Consolidated and centralized an array of departmental network printer-server environments.
- Designed departmental web site to include ftp downloads, help files, and HTML/JAVA web content for end user availability.
- Actively participated in new business opportunity.
- Prepared budget requirements and Statement of Work documents for area of provided support.
- Served as technical point of contact for newly acquired business engagements.
- Eliminated common technical problems encountered by re-designing training materials.