- Cisco with around 2 years of professional experience in Network Routing, Switching.
- Hands - on experience in configuration, implementation, some troubleshooting and maintenance of complex devices.
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting of routing protocols like Static Routing, RIP v1/v2, EIGRP, OSPF and BGP.
- Worked on layer 2 protocol such as STP, VTP, RSTP, configuring switches from scratch and deployment.
- Well experienced on IP addressing, FLSM and VLSM Sub netting, ARP and ping concept.
- Worked on installing, configuring, of Cisco 7200, 3800, 3600,2800, 2600, 2500 series routers and Cisco Catalyst 2950, 3750, 4500, 6500 series switch.
- Experience in configuring protocols HSRP, GLBP, VRRP, ICMP, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, RIPV2,
- Exhibit strong communication, critical thinking, multitasking, and customer service skills
- Well experienced in configuring protocols HSRP, GLBP, VRRP, ICMP, IGMP, PPP, HDLC, PAP, CHAP, and SNMP.
- Working knowledge of solar wind Orion traffic monitoring tool.
- Adept in preparing technical documentation and presentations using Microsoft Visio/ Office.
- Implemented traffic filters using Standard and Extended access-lists, Distribute-Lists, and Route Maps.
- Experience with MS Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, mission-critical operations environment
Cisco Routers: 1700,1800,2500,2600,3600,3800,7200,7600
Cisco L2 & L3 switches: 2900,3560,3750,4500,4900,6500
LAN Technologies: VLAN,VTP,STP,RSTP,PVST,802.1x
WAN Technologies: HDLC, PPP, MPLS, VPN, IPSec-VPN
Network Securities: NAT/PAT, VPN, Filtering, IPSec VPN,ACL,
Routing Protocols: RIP,IGRP,EIGRP,OSPF,BGP, HSRP,IPv6
Routed Protocols: TCP/IP
Network Managements: SNMP, Telnet, ICMP
Tools and skill: MATLAB, Keil,Lab view
Operating System: Windows,MS DOS,UNIX,Linux
- Configuration of Cisco routers 7k, 3k, 2k with protocols EBGP, IBGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIPV1-2, Static Routing etc.
- Worked with other Cisco Network Engineers to create a network and intranet capable of handling all company needs
- Troubleshoot issues with the network in order to make it run more efficiently and to avoid future problems
- Working knowledge of frame relay, MPLS services, OSPF, BGP and EIGRP routing protocols, NAT’ing, sub-netting, also including DNS, LDAP, DHCP, http, HTML, HTTPS, TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, OSPF, RIP, IPSEC, PPTP, VLAN, STP (Spanning tree Protocol), RTSP & Multicasting protocol
- Installed, Configured and troubleshoot the Network Routers and Switches in a Lab.
- Worked on Gateway Redundancy protocols like HSRP & GLBP..
- Implemented traffic filters using Standard and Extended access-lists, Distribute-Lists/Route Maps
- Worked on IP Routing protocols BGP, OSPF and EIGRP. Analyze various computer operating systems and ensure better results and administer all management networking tools.
- Installed and configured DHCP services using Cisco Devices.
- Performed IOS upgrades on Catalyst 3550, 2950, 1900 switches, and 3600, 2600 and 2500 routers.
- Done testing of Cisco routers and switches in laboratory scenarios and then deploy them on site.
- Managed all network infrastructures, including routers, switches, MPLS circuits.
- Maximized network reliability by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades.
- Configured Cisco Switches, Routers, and monitored network performance.
- Good knowledge on TCP/IP Stack and protocol including TCP, UDP, VLAN, IPV6
ENVIORNMENT: Cisco router 3800, 3725, 3745, 2800, 1800, 1700 series, Cisco Catalyst switch 6500, 3700, 3500, 2900 series
- Responsible for installing and supporting network hardware, software, and applications on PC and Apple computers.
- Handle responsibilities of analyzing hardware and software problems and select proper corrective action.
- Experience of deploying Cisco routers and switches, and administer Network Monitoring services
- Responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, configuring, and deploying LAN/WAN solutions.
- Skilled in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Legal Solutions, Internet, and Email.
- Proficiency in handling Network Monitoring tools and Packet capture tools.
- Adept in preparing technical documentation and presentations using Microsoft Visio/ Office