Over 20 Years of Information technology experiences with strong expertise in team leadership, outstanding technical skills, vendor management and exemplary talents in client relationship management.
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- ERP Implementation and support (24/7)
- Team Motivation and Management
- Internet/Intranet Architecture design
- Change Management & Leadership
- Contract Negotiation
- Oracle ERP (HRMS Suite/Financial)
- Business Process Analysis & Redesign
- Problem Analysis & Resolution
- Six Sigma principles and Projects
- Client Relations and Satisfaction
- Information Audit (SOX) compliance
TECHNICAL EXPERTISESQL, PL/SQL, ASP, JSP, Java, C
- Work Flow, XML publisher, SQL*Loader
- Oracle Forms and Reports
- Dell x386 Server, Sun Sparc Server
- MS SQL, MS Access, MS Office
- Oracle DB 7.3.4, 8, 8i, 9i, 10g and 11g
- SQL*Loader, Ab-Initio, Data Warehouse
- Microsoft Projects, HP PM Center
- Unix, Linux, Solaris OS, Windows-NT
- Oracle EBS 11i, R12 implementation.
Confidential,MD, 2006 to Present
FIS Support Section Head - Oracle ERP (HCM Suite), Finance & Retiree Payroll Jul’2006 to Present
- Project manager for Oracle Employee Self Service for go-Green initiative.
- Technical Project Manager for R12 upgrade, Oracle OTL, HRMS suite successful implementation.
- To support CIOs’ 5 year strategic initiative, I led a team of professional and developed a 5 year ERP and EAM implementation plan and seek approval of $35 million.
- Design and develop database and system architecture for Oracle ERP for future module implementation.
- Project manager for upgrade Oracle ERP to new hardware and application version (184.108.40.206) using out sourced vendor, DBA and vendor management.
- Multiple team project management, ERP portfolio management, cross functional business process integration.
- Vendor selection, contract negotiation, RFP preparation, software evaluation and selection.
- Daily production support of Oracle E-Business Suite to maintain application availability 24/7.
- Direct and mentor development personnel, conduct performance evaluations, delegate tasks and assignments, and ensure delivery timeline and budget adherence without compromise of quality.
- Integrate other financial, asset and T&A systems into Oracle HR, Payroll and GL reporting and analysis.
- Re-implementation of Oracle Payroll deductions to reduce error during payroll processing.
- Design and developed various report to meet state and federal reporting compliance.
Confidential,Columbus, IN, 2002 to 2006
HR IT Project Manager - Oracle HR, SSHR, OAB 11i US Implementation 2003 to 2006
- Champion daily production support (24/7) and vendor relations for implementation of Oracle HRMS 11i to Cummins business units in the United States.
- Requirement gathering, data modeling, data collection and cleanup strategy, Data conversion process design for active (15,000 employees) and 16,000 retirees (over 60 years of electronic historical data).
- Direct and mentor offshore development personnel, conduct performance evaluations, delegate tasks and assignments, and ensure timeline and budget adherence.
- Designed HR data interface for ADP payroll connection without database triggers and Integrate payroll data into Oracle HRMS for reporting and analysis.
- Designed and develop HIPAA-compliant programs (EDI-834) and procedures to extract data for third-party benefits provider.
- Manage database architecture design, storage planning and support for global implementation to provide access to corporate human resource system using Intranet and secured internet.
- Designed global Multi language and multicurrency reporting for various countries using Oracle Discoverer and publisher.
- Active member of Cummins Six-Sigma projects to reduce costs and improve process efficiency while maintaining business continuity.
- OAB functional setup for exempt employees and multiple union (bargaining units), OAB data conversion and open enrollment using self service and third party IVR integration.
Confidential,Oracle HRMS 11i UK Implementation 2002 to 2003
- Authored standards, policies and procedures for Oracle HRMS 11i implementation into UK Cummins business units, and oversaw migration strategy, documentation (AIM), QA, production and CRP testing.
- Responsible for 5000 Active and 6000 retiree employee and history data conversion from 5 different business units and their related data for completeness using various ETL tools and APIs.
- Steered cohesive efforts between functional managers, development teams and business units to fully integrate processes into operations.
- Led offshore development team and provided client feedback to ensure timely development activities.
- Designed and deployed Cummins global information security structure using TCA.
- Developed various reports for corporate reporting.
Confidential,Miami, FL, 2000 to 2002
Client: WebMD, Elmwood Park, NJ, 2001 to 2002
Sr. Consultant – Oracle Financial (AR) Migration
- Seamlessly migrated various AR (accounts receivable) systems of new subsidiaries into Oracle AR.
- Executed business process analysis and migration plan for 10.7 to 11i.
- Developed Setup documents for newly-integrated AR modules using Oracle AIM.
- Documented mapping of legacy data to new system and designed custom database for invoice consolidation.
- Developed several PL/SQL packages to convert all open invoices, credit memos, debit memos and receipts from multiple legacy systems to Oracle Receivables.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
MS Degree in Computer Applications.