11/2009–Present Confidential, Austin, TX
Position: Oracle Contractor Keywords:
ORACLE FORMS 10G, ORACLE REPORTS, PL/SQL, SUBVERSION, CVS
- Manage the full cycle of an implementation of a Time Sheet Entry system, this system keeps track of all the time entry for the agency, there are 3000+ employees that will be accessing the system.
- Perform advanced business application computer programming work.
- Planning, scheduling, and assigning programming projects.
- Coordinating programming projects with the work of other staff.
- Setup standard development environment for the team of developers.
- Analyzing proposed computer applications, writing programs, and providing technical assistance to staff.
- Plan, assigns, and coordinates programming projects among staff.
- Work under general direction with extensive latitude for the exercise of independent judgment.
- Performs additional duties as assigned
04/2007–05/2009 Confidential, Dallas, TX
Position: Director Tax Technologie Keywords:
ORACLE AP, ORACLE PO, ORACLE FA, ORACLE GL, ORACLE WEB ADI, PL/SQL, ORACLE AIM
- Managed an Oracle Release 11i – Taxware Enterprise tax automation project at one of the nation’s largest paint and hardware distributor.
- Enhanced the Oracle Fixed Assets adaptor for Taxware Enterprise to include Oracle credit memo capabilities for circumstances involving vendor tax overcharges.
- Enhanced the adaptor between Oracle Purchasing (PO) and Taxware Enterprise. The information will flow from Purchasing to Payables.
- Developed a custom adaptor between Oracle General Ledger and Taxware Enterprise that handled all transactions that were not processed by Oracle Payables.
- Conducted requirements gathering sessions to understand business and tax requirements on fixed asset movements
- Prepared Technical Design documents & User Installation guide using Oracle’s Aim methodology
- Developed required adaptors for Taxware Enterprise
- Performed Unit and system integration testing
- Conducted installation, unit and system integration testing
- Provided development environment support
- Assisted Production post-go live support
08/2004–04/2007 Confidential, Boston, MA
Position: Director Enterprise Solutions Group Keywords:
JAVA, ORACLE AP, ORACLE AR, ORACLE FA, ORACLE PO, PL/SQL, CLEAR CASE
- Implemented Taxware’s next generation tax automation software.
- Managed, designed, developed and implemented the adapters that communicate Taxware and Oracle Applications Release 11i (Order Management, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets, Inventory and Purchasing).
- Also worked with Oracle Development in the design and implementation of the next generation adapters for the new eBTax and Oracle E-Business Release 12.
- Implemented the tax solution at one of the main multinational and international hotel corporations, in this implementation the following integrations were installed and configured, Order Management, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payables and Purchasing.
07/1999–07/2004 Confidential, Miami, FL
Position: Managing Principal Consultant Keywords:
ORACLE AP, ORACLE AR, ORACLE FA, ORACLE PO, PL/SQL
- Managed the technical implementation, configuration and installation at Mayor Hardware distributor with Deloitte & Touché as the functional partner.
- Managed the technical and functional implementation, configuration and installation at a major clothing retailer with Pricewaterhouse Coopers.
- Led the project to create a new tax interface between Oracle Applications and Vertex using Java and XML.
- Coordinated the development and implementation of the migration of the Use tax link solution from Oracle Applications Release 11.0.3 to Oracle E-Business 11i.
- Managed the technical implementation, configuration and installation at Alcoa International with as the functional partner.
- Designed and implemented an interface between Oracle Receivables and a web base application for Trackfone Inc.