Around 7 years of experience as consultant in Oracle ERP Implementations, Upgrades and support mainly in General Ledger, Account Payables, Account Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Purchasing (PO), Inventory (INV) and Order Management (OM) modules. Well experienced in identifying Gaps & developing Custom components as per business requirements.
- Worked as a Functional Analyst in Implementations, Upgrade and Post Production Support of Oracle EBS in various industries like Banking, healthcare, Manufacturing, aviation, and Pharmaceutical.
- Two full lifecycle Implementations R12 with GL, AP,AR,FA,CE,iProcurement, iReceivables, iExpenses, E-business tax and Sub ledger Accounting(SLA) .
- Solid understanding of integration of Oracle Applications modules, Multi Org, Reporting Currencies Setups, Chart of Accounts, FSG, Budgets and Flex fields.
- Good Exposure to Reconciliation of Sub-Ledger modules with GL, Accounting Setup Manager, Inter Company Accounting and MOAC.
- Designed process flows for each functional area during the implementation, carrying out requirement gathering, requirement analysis, gap analysis, setups, functional modifications, unit testing, and CRP’s.
- Expertise in AIM Methodology to enrich project management and documentation processes.
- Designed solutions to enhance standard oracle flows for Order to Cash(O2C), Procure to Pay(P2P), Assets to GL, Inventory, TCA, Credit Card Transactions, GL Accounting processes.
- Proficient in designing and requirements for RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Configuration, Enhancements) Implementation, Conversion, Data Migration.
- Designed the Functional solutions to the Key Gaps through Interface, Extension, Customization, Reports.
- Collaboration with the Business users during the various stages of project lifecycle.
- Wide experience in requirement analysis, GAP analysis, Design the ‘to be’ process, Process mapping, Data Conversion Management, Testing (unit/integration/system).
- Expertise in post implementation support, prepared training manuals and also trained end users.
- Well experienced with Application Tools TOAD, SQL Developer, Data loader, ADI & Web ADI.
- Good Technical Knowledge on SQL,PL*SQL, Forms and Reports using for Inbound, Outbound, Extensions and Reports.
- Strong project management skills which include balancing multiple priorities with aggressive timelines and budget initiatives.
- Ability to work in a team, worked effectively in a multi-cultural environment and good at learning and teaching others.
- Excellent process orientation with analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Interpersonal skills, self-motivation, and quick adaption to new applications and technologies.
- ERP : Oracle EBS R12, Oracle EBS 11i
- Modules : General Ledger (GL), Account payable (AP), Account
- Receivable (AR), Fixed Assets (FA), Cash Management (CE) Purchasing, Inventory (INV), Order Management (OM), iReceivables, iPayments, iProcurement,SLA, E- Business Tax, Alerts and Report Manager
- Operating Systems : Windows 7, Vista, XP, Linux
- Office Applications : MS Outlook, Visio, MS Office, MS Project
- Database Tools : TOAD, SQL Loader, Data Loader
- Languages : SQL, PL/SQL, C, XML.
Confidential, Tampa, FL April-2012-Till Date
Role: Oracle EBS Functional
- Involved in implementation and testing of Oracle Applications Financial R12 GL, AP,AR and CM modules
- Involved in requirement gathering and analysis and design of the application.
- Worked with the client team to understand the current Business Process.
- Developed test plans and scripts and conducted testing for quality assurance.
- Configured GL, AP modules in R12 Environment.
- Principal lead for General Ledger Multi-org on an R12 implementation through initial
- Worked on requirements gathering, gap mappings, and various functionalities in General Ledger.
- Working on Payables and Cash Management setups and issues.
- Determined business requirements for integration, including review of Chart of accounts to ensure adequate coverage for financial and statutory reporting.
- Worked on Setting Instances for new acquisitions.
- Working on post upgrade support and interacting with Business users on Issue resolutions.
- Working with the developers on developing conversions, interfaces, reports
- Prepared Module design ( MD050) Documents for Customizations.
- Worked on Setting up and customizing dunning letter, statement cycle in Accounts Receivable module.
- Developed FSG Reports in GL like (Income statement, Dept Expenses, Inter Company Summary).
- Created custom responsibilities to which were attached specific menus, forms and reports for restricted user access.
- Created and maintained User Menu objects.
- Created responsibilities assigned to users and set profile option
Environment: Oracle Application R12, Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Payables, Oracle Receivables, Cash Management & Fixed Assets
Confidential, Memphis, TN Aug-2011-Mar-2012
Role: Financial Functional Consultant
- Responsible for the implementation of Receivables(AR) & E-Business Tax
- Performed GAP analysis and prepared solution presentation for review.
- Gathered requirements, design, set up configuration, CRP, UAT, Data migration, post go live support.
- Configured Transaction types, Sources, Receipt classes, Sources, Banks and Bank Accounts.
- Set-up of invoices, debit and credit memos, guarantees, deposit transaction types
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Business Process mappings for Integration project.
- Defined Tax Regimes, Taxes, Tax Status, Tax Jurisdictions, Tax Rates, Party Tax Profiles, Tax Zones in E-Business Tax (eB- Tax).
- Prepared End-user training materials (SOP’s).
- Implemented the new ‘E-business Tax’ module with Taxware integration. Ebusiness tax standard functionality for UK, Netherlands and Singapore countries.
- Implemented Automatic Bank Reconciliation functionality in CM
- Implemented Auto Lock box Functionality in AR.
Environment: R12- General Ledger, AP, AR, FA, CE, PO, INV, OM, iProcurement & iExpenses
Confidential,Amherst Town, MA May-2010-june-2011
Role: Financial Functional Consultant
- Interacted with the Business users for understanding the Requirements and subsequently developed the functional design to meet the client requirement.
- Responsible for gathering Business Requirements (RD 020), Identifying Gaps & Fit Gap analysis (BR 010).
- Designed & implemented a Customization on “Refund process” (with the help of Technical team) to refund the amount to the Customer by cutting a check in AP.
- Implemented a major Enhancement “Journal entry creation for Cash management Entries” to perform reconciliation of Treasury entries which saves significant cost & Benefits the Customer to avoid manual intervention.
- Evaluating the Reports and testing them for the desired outputs after development as Per the Business requirements.
- Responsible for Baseline configurations for Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables & Cash Management.
- Providing solution for Revenue Recognition for Pacific Bio Sciences orders in AR.
- Helping technical team develop a customized Revenue Recognition program in AR.
- Developed and executed test scripts and drove resolution of fixes to the system prior To User Acceptance Test.
- Responsible for end to end testing on Accounts Payables.
- Testing the entire process of Payables transfer to GL, AP Assets creation and mass Additions create through Payables.
- Set up of Desktop ADI and test the creation of Journals along with WEB ADI.
- Evaluating and adding account combinations so Account Generator runs smoothly for Depreciation run.
- Played significant role in system Integration testing.
Confidential,Stamford, CT May-2009-Apr-2010
Role: Technical Consultant
- Worked with a team to implement the Oracle financial modules for US and international operations
- Worked with the functional department to design and implement new business processes around requirements.
- Participated in providing Procure-to-Pay (P2P) life cycle support.
- Setup and Configured GL, AR, AP, FA, PO, CM, ADI, version R11i.
- Enhancements to Internet Expenses functionality.
- Implemented Oracle Cash Management for bank reconciliation
- Set up new account combinations and cost centers in the Oracle application.
- Developed the new chart of accounts.
- Performed hands on configuration setups for GL and AP, including budgets, multi-org & multi reporting currency.
- Participated in setting up of Multi-Org for managing multi-org setups.
- Participated in Setting up Asset Key Flex fields, Asset Categories, Asset Locations, and Asset Calendar.
- Defined Sub Ledger Accounting Methods.
- Responsible for full cycle accounts payable; review of internal travel and expense reports.
- Defined currency translation, conversion, revaluation and set the profile options for GL.
Environment: R12- General Ledger, AP, AR, FA, CE, Alerts, Order Managerment, Report Manager, iProcurement & iExpenses
Confidential,Chennai, India. Jan-2008 – Mar-2009
Role: Oracle Financials Functional Analyst GL, AP, AR, CM and FA
- Worked as Functional Analyst for Oracle Purchasing, Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, Cash management and Fixed Assets.
- Studied and evaluated functionalities of various modules.
- Defined Set of books, accounting flexfield structure.
- Prepared Setup documents (BR100) for Accounts payables & Accounts Receivable.
- Created Responsibilities with menu exclusions as part of SOD & tested all the menus & functions.
- Configured Financial Statement Generator (FSG) Reports for financial reporting by defining Row Set, Column Sets and Content Set.
- Prepared functional Design Documents for application extensions and conversions (MD.050).
- Prepared Test Scripts for Integration Testing (TE040).
- Handled post go-live user support.
- Developed the training material for the users.
Environment: R12- General Ledger, AP, AR, FA, INV, OM, iProcurement
Role: Functional Consultant
- Gather Business requirements and worked with End-users on Issues resolution
- Study of the current Business Process, Suggestion of future Processes and GAP Analysis using AIM documents
- Preparation of BR100, Common Set-ups doc, SysAdmin Set-ups documents
- System configurations and Set-ups configuration in the new environment
- Resolved Client/User issues during Testing Phase
- Prepared and Executed Financials Test scripts
- Interacted with End-users on day to day business operations.
- Worked on Reports Development.
- Validation of Data Migration and data loading
- Preparation of training materials
- Trained End user on Oracle Financials.
Environment: GL, Payables, AR, FA, CE, PO & iExpenses