- Four years of experience involving Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Business ObjectX1, Application Designer, Database Designer, Oracle development using Data Analyzer Reporting Tool, Ad-hoc, SQL, Oracle Forms and Reports and database implementation.
- Hands on experience of data manipulation, performance testing on SQL Server 2005 and MS-Access using SQL script.
- Technologies used for TMAR Database called Personify, Oracle database 8/9/10g, TOAD, DTS, Data management and SQL Navigator.
- Experience in data validation in RDBMS by writing SQL Queries.
- Experience in loading high volume data and Performance tuning.
- Excellent analytical skills, logical reasoning and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communications skills, fast & enthusiastic learner, excellent work ethic and a team player.
- Solid experience using SQL, PL/SQL and Linux Red Hat.
- Familiarity with Query Optimization, Debugging and improvising performance of the Web multi-tier applications.
Languages: SQL, Oracle
RDBMS: Personify, TIMSS 6.0, Oracle 10g, Ad-Hoc, My SQL, MS Access, Database Administration, GUI Application
OS: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows XP, UNIX, MS DOS, Linux 7.1
Database tools: Personify, Data Analyzer, Data Designer, ISQL*PLUS, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Application Designer, Business Objects XI Webi report, TOAD, TIMSS
Software: MS Office 2003/2007, Business Intelligence, Adobe Photoshop 6.0, Paint Shop Pro 7.0, Adobe Acrobat, Internet Explorer, Netscape, MS Vista
Job Title : Database Analyst( Short Term Contract)
Environment : Oracle , Toad , MS Access
Maintained technology service to effectively plan, operate and maintain technology solution for approximately 30 peoples in Atlanta, GA Center.
- Provided system and management analysis for program in Atlanta, GA.
- Imported data from Excel format into MS Access
- Created reports in MS Access and exported into Excel format.
- Extracted data and prepared data in variety of electronic formats.
- Monitored performance and identified and resolved system problems on the Access database.
- Provided and maintained technology services to effectively plan.
- Tested, maintained and monitored Access programs.
- Maintained the log of system problems to improve services.
Job Title : Database Coordinator
Environment : Personify, TIMM 6.0, Microsoft SQL Server2005, Business Object, Ad-HOC
Provided quality and timely frontend and backend support for database application called Personify to BIO staff. Defined functionality matches for Bio business requirement and ensured that the new application was implemented in the most efficient manner possible. Monitored and maintained security tights in Database.
- Gathered requirements and developed reports in Excel format and then applied into application using Business Object 11 and SQL Server 2005.
- Managed the migration of a secure proprietary returns system including a proprietary database and developing a frontend for Personify users.
- Converted data type into validation rules and then applied to the database.
- Migrate various SQL 2000 databases to central SQL 2005 server with active failover clustering.
- Developed and administered a comprehensive Personify training program for the staff.
- Utilized the Registration Team/Meeting Manager in planning and coordinating onsite technical need for registration - computer and temporary help.
- Setup new account users in database for new Users.
- Troubleshoot and resolved issues from frontend of Personify database.
- Migrated National Letter of Internet website, applications and databases
- Modified and defined the database objects as per requirement.
- Responsible for creation of new user ids and setting up privileges and policies for protection of Database.
- Compressed and Uncompressed components to transfer huge amounts of data through FTP sites between different vendors.
- Monitored and performed backups and recoveries in SQL Server 2005.
- Advised BIO Staff on technology Best Practices and developed technology vision.
- Specified users and user access levels for each segment of database.
- Provided as second level customer support to internal BIO staffs.
Job Title : Active Search Production Specialist
Environment : UNIX, Puddy, MS Outlook, MS Excel, Textpad, Red Hat Linux release 7.1
Started data files that received from the publisher in various formats and brought each directory through the production cycle to the customer approved ActiveSearch site. Checked source files and converted to svg format if needed and then generated trp files and Photoshop scripts. Work closely with the manager to ensure the timely deployment, activation, verification and support of a variety of web-based products.
- Managed the uploading and downloading of flat files from UNIX serve using FTP.
- Automated data loading, extraction and report generation using UNIX shell scripting.
- Processed XML data files to generate images and indexing and then load data into production database.
- Packaged images and sent them to vendor for data entry.
- Indexed or ensure that indexing takes place, for each section in the ActiveSearch directory.
- Ensured that Quality Control verified ActiveSearch data and functionality.
- Ensured that customers reviewed and approved ActiveSearch site
- Ensured that database gets deployed to become a live site
- Deploy, activate, verify and support products on hosting servers.
- Create CD/DVD installation builds using proprietary software.
- Recommended, tested and implemented improved practices and procedures.
- Interacted with customers and clients as needed.
Confidential,Olney, MDJob Title : Material Distribution Department
Environment : MS Access, PDT Scanner, Hospital, Lawson SoftwareDec 2003 - Sep 2006
- Performed duties of database entry person.
- Designed relational data models based on application system order requirements in Prep/Pacu/ Endo/ Cysco/ Sterile Processing departments.
- Operated the PDT6100 / Using Word, PowerPoint, Access, Lawson software to maintain multiple Inventory records for Storeroom Department.
Environment : SQL*Plus, Oracle Enterprise Manager, MS Access
In that project I had to design and components of Database and involve the creation of tables, defining transactions, basic of SQL, and querying the database with SQL. I completely understood the concept of Oracle commands and how to demonstrate and define SQL command by using SQL*PLUS with Spool On.
- Wrote complex SQL queries to extract data from various source tables of database.
- The basic concepts in the Oracle Architecture and its implementation with SQL.
- Created and Manage Tables, Table spaces and Database Objects and demonstrate this knowledge by coding applications during examinations and the lab period.
- Produced Reports using SQL and demonstrate this knowledge by coding applications.
- Understand the Oracle 10g concepts involving the creation of Relational Databases and demonstrate this by creating table spaces, tables and other objects.
- Extracted data from excel sheets and other resources to convert data into the SQL tables.
- Performed Data Analysis and Data validation by writing complex SQL queries using TOAD against the ORACLE database.
- Named for 2005/2006 for The National Dean's list at Strayer University
- Multiple medals in cricket at community level
Bachelor Degree in Database Technology
Associate Degree in Database Technology