- Seasoned electronic commerce/EDI integrator (EC/EDI) offering 14 plus years of hands-on experience in complex ECI project management and reporting Experienced in coordinating multiple tasks and deliverables and implementing financial business processes. Industry experience includes grocery, retail, electronics information technology and insurance. Skilled in developing and implementing extensive cross-functional, ECI integration processes, as well as in training and application development/upgrade. Managed projects with $15 Million / mo. Including supplier managed inventory, JIT replenishment processes and warehouse operations using ERP systems ORACLE & SAP
- 14 plus year EC/EDI veteran Extensive cross-functional, EC/EDI integration
- Proven abilities in EC Operations Solid experience and knowledge debugging applications
- EC marketing and EDI training and software development
- STANDARDS: ANSI ASCX12, EDIFACT, and UCS
- MAPPING: 200-900+ standard documents and various others
- PLATFORMS: PC, WIN NT, HP-9000 Unix, MVS, SNA SDLC and AS400, DEC mainframe and Mac
- SYSTEMS: Oracle, SAP, CICS, RJE, Info Exchange (IE), etc.
- TRANSLATORS: DEC, Harbinger TLE, IBM, Premenos, TIE & Sterling Gentran 5.3/VAN
- TOOLS: BRIO/Hyperion, Business Objects, MS-Project, Crystal Reports
- MAPPING: 210 Invoice; 270 Elig Inquiry, 271 Elig Response, 276 Claim Status Request , 277 Claim Ack, 278 Service Review Info, 279 Service Review Response IDOCS: ORDERS, ORDRSP, ORDERCHG, DESADV, INVOIC, QUOTE, RESRPT, DELFOR, DELJIT, & REMADV
B.S. E.E and Physics
Consultant Software Engineer at Confidential 6/09-9/09
- Administered internal business applications including ERP, data mart and other web applications.
Responsible for implementing and maintaining HIPAA (EDI834/837) file exchange processes for managed health care projects.
Performed HIPAA admin duties and info support for HIPAA related issues
- Monitored or adjusted connectivity between the HIPAA server and MAXe and FTP internal and external servers to support data exchange with state agencies and health plans over VPN or internet connections.
Troubleshot HIPAA compliance and formatting errors for both inbound and outbound file exchanges.
- Maintained DOS and MS SQL DTS packages that process inbound and outbound files.
Maintained PGP infrastructure and annual software upgrades.
- Wrote scripts using UC Gateway to handle file flow and Wrote ad hoc queries using SQL server databases to understand and reconcile data discrepancies.
- Developed and implemented new EDI maps in support of projects
- Upgraded the EC Gateway and MAP products to latest Sybase releases.
Supported file transfer email notifications to convey results of EDI transmissions
Environment: Emergis, DOS and Unix, IBM Websphere MQ, Sybase ECMap, VMware
EC Implementation/Payments Consultant at Confidential 4/08-6/09
- Experienced in Connect Direct by Sterling for LaSalle Bank migration of payments project
- Assisted multi-national corporations in development, tech implementation and support of automated payment reporting system(s). Managed EDI projects by providing operational coordination between marketing, tech support staff and client. (ACH, CHK, FWT, SWT, EDI834/835)
EC Prod Support Consultant at Confidential 2-10/07
- Supported 401K statement, Sage and various financial applications
- Analyze, design, code, test, document, maintain, and provide production support for Electronic Commerce (EC) processes which met and/or exceeded the Standard\'s business needs. Served as EC contact and technical lead for IT staff, business units, and electronic trading partners.
- Mapped eligibility, EDI834 HIPAA, enrollment and dental documents Secured transmission registrations using generated private keys (ssh and ssl security key using https, sftp, etc protocols)
- Maintained decryption and signed encryption, translation and transmission application swr
EC Prod Support Consultant at Confidential 6/06-1/07
- Reviewed reports and log files daily Answered prod support emails and voice mails; Prioritized, researched, tracked/solved issues
- Analyzed transaction files to identify data errors, transmission errors and mapping errors
- Reprocessed EDI docs; Documented EDI procedures
EC Consultant at Confidential 9/05-5/06
Developed, Tested and Maintained technical solutions to support their
B2B program. Managed new partner and partner change management and day-to-day
- Oversaw Axway/Cyclone Interchange to include managing certificates of us and our partners and exchange certs Received and responded to sys. alerts and notifications; Monitored CI sys stats
- Evaluated RosettaNet interface for purchasing
- Established weekly Sales Admin meetings