- Multifaceted technical career with 27 - year track record of innovation and success
- Talented information technology (IT) consultant with an extensive background in providing excellent services across a versatile selection of clients.
- Highly experienced with Oracle E-Business Suite, with primary focuses on supply chain modules, system upgrade/transformation, and business analysis.
- Showcase capable team leadership/management of in-house and off-shore technical service teams.
- Ready to target applicable employment in business applications development and support-related positions.
- IT Consultation
- Data Migration
- Systems Support & Engineering
- Data Auditing
- Team Leadership & Development
- Systems/Business Analysis
- Problem Resolution / Troubleshooting
- Oracle E-Business Applications
Platforms: UNIX 5.32, MS-DOS, VMS, MS Windows 10/7/2003/XP/2000/NT/95/58/3.1, SunOS, ORG Supermax, DEC VAX 3400
Languages: C, Turbo Pascal, MF COBOL, Pro COBOL, PL/SQL 1.0/2.X, Pro C
Tools: AOL, Ingres ABF/RBF, Citrix, Cognos, Kintana Object Migrator, PVCS Version Manager, ClearCase Version Manager, RDBMS (Oracle 12C, 10G/9.X/8.X/7.X/6.0, Ingres 6.2)
Software: Oracle Forms 2.3/3.0/4.0/4.5 , Oracle Reports 1.1/2.0/2.5/6 i, SQL Plus, PL/SQL, Oracle Applications 10.X NCA/SC/Release 11/11i, Developer/2000, Forms 4.5/2.3, SQL Forms 2.3/3.0, Ingres Report Writer, Ingres SQL
Hardware: DEC 3400/5100, UNISYS U6000, SG Indy, IBM Compatibles, Pentium I/II, Sun, Ultra Enterprise 10000, HP-9000, PC X86
Confidential, San Joe, California
Oracle EBS Consultant
- Key contributor in creation and evolution of Confidential (global instance)
- Assisted project team in transforming Oracle E-Business Data from Release 11i to R12 including Stake holder engagement, Requirement capture, obtaining approvals, bug and issue resolution.
- Assisted project team in upgrading China 4a capabilities to 5a “Full Buy Sell” status in accordance with current value-added tax (VAT), tax reforms, and Chinese laws and regulations.
- Validated and audited data migration from Confidential to Confidential.
- Presented requirements and obtained sign-offs from key stakeholders.
- Communicated data migration requirements to cross-functional and development team, while maintaining data mapping information.
- Participated in change management and “bug” resolution process.
- Served as one of the key members of order workflow data transformation.
- Conducted performance tuning and error resolution for the Oracle Application Database 9i upgrade that resulted in the SQL script degradation and the creation of invalid database objects.
- Helped with movement of Confidential customer ordering and transactions from U.S. buy-sell legal entity to a Netherland entity, including the testing, execution, and auditing of data migration scripts.
- Involved in team-based data migration projects concerning the transition from Oracle Application 10.7 to 11i, including porting and implementation of customized data, the migration of 10.7 sales order cycle data to 11i workflow, and supplemental monitoring and troubleshooting during the upgrade process.
Confidential, Mount View, California
Consulting Business Analyst
- Established Oracle Entity setup for Confidential integration into Confidential ERP, and assisted with the functional design and configuration documents for the General Ledger and Operating units (as well as additional testing and migration planning).
- Applied enhancements to existing invoice print program towards distribution of Delivery Acceptance form for Russian clients, and provided user acceptance testing and production cut-over for offshore developers.
- Rectified custom pricing process for data integrity and performance point-of-view, including issue documentation and resolution across multiple project phases, and impact analysis of a recommended Oracle patch.