- Functional Financials Consultant with over 7 years of total industry experience including 7 years on core ERP Applications. Experience includes execution of 3 full lifecycle Oracle Applications implementations including the exposure to e - Business suite Release 12, numerous Application Support projects, RICE implementations, upgrades, with high level of Customer Satisfaction. Over 7 years of extensive experience on Oracle Supply Chain Manufacturing Applications consulting including Quote to Cash and Procure to Pay Executed critical projects as Business Analyst, Functional roles. Extensive business area experience & have received great commendations at Client site for excellent interpersonal & Client interaction skills.
- Extensive Experience in all life cycle stages of implementation including Requirement Gathering, Solution design, GAP analysis, Custom development, System configuration, Test Plan Cycle, CRP, UAT, Cut-Over and Project Coordination activities.
- Experience with Oracle Business Accelerators for e-Business Suite Release 12.
- Experienced in working with Oracle Applications Release 12
- Possess strong knowledge of Financials (AR, e-Business Tax, AP, GL, i-Receivables, i-Expense, Sub Ledger Accounting) also worked on OM, Advance Pricing (QP), PO, and INV modules.
- Extensive experience in CRM Modules of Service Contracts and Install Base.
- Extensive experience with the Order to Cash and Procure to Report business flows.
- Formulated solution design and implementation strategy based on client requirements.
- Configured the application based on solution design, performed gap analysis and designed workaround solutions.
- Trained the clients’ super users on the application and conducted pilot testing, integrated testing.
Confidential, Bothell, WA
Financials Functional ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Configured the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Sub Ledger Accounting, HRMS, AME, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, i-Expense modules.
- Performed all the setups for AR, Revenue Recognition, Sub Ledger Accounting, i-Expense modules.
- Worked on the Auto Invoice configurations for 5 Legacy sources
- Worked on the Auto Lock Box process setups for Confidential and Confidential
- Worked on the Revenue Recognition setups in oracle AR module
- Worked on the Collection process in Oracle AR module
- Worked on the setups of the Refund Process in AR Module
- Worked on the setups of the AR/AP Netting process in AR Module
- Worked on the setups of e-Business Tax for AR Module
- Configured all the Banks for the Receivables transactions
- Worked on the Functional mapping of the Customer Conversion process in AR Module
- Created New Item Creation tool for automated item creation and updates.
- Worked on the CRM Modules of Service Contracts, Depot Repair and Install Base.
- Pricing Business Requirement Study and designed / documented Functional Specification.
- Identification of Gap & put collaborative effort with the Technical team to address the same through Technical Specification.
- Facilitated Pricing & IT Business to obtain clarity on the Business Rules and capture the same.
- Providing Post Implementation support
- Worked for the Category & Mapping data migration to meet the go alive deadline.
- Jointly worked with the QA team in formulating the Test Cases & Test Scenarios.
- Assisted Business for Business Acceptance Testing and obtain Sign off.
- Created Views and Reports using Oracle Discoverer Tools.
- Created interface for custom account creation process with DocuSign.
- Daily support work for Oracle issues in Purchasing, AP, Inventory.
- Configured the AR, AP, GL, Sub Ledger Accounting and e-Business Tax modules
- Configured Taxware Enterprise for Oracle R12 in end-to-end implementation and integrated this with oracle e-Business Tax
- Lead software team to develop customizations for Taxware Enterprise applications.
- Worked on the setups of Oracle e-Business Tax module - setting up the rates, regimes, rate to regime flows, exceptions, exemptions, tax rules in oracle e-Business tax.
- Configured Taxation for US Sales Tax, Canadian GST and VAT Tax in EMEA in e-Business Tax module. Involved in the configuration of Tax Content Service, Tax Determination Services, Tax Users, Look Up Codes, TCA Geography Hierarchy, TCA Classifications for Tax, Tax Classification Codes, Tax Accounts and Tax Accounting Information.
- Worked on the setups and configurations of Auto Lock Box process in AR module for Confidential Bank
- Worked on the Revenue Recognition process in Oracle AR module
- Worked on the Auto Invoice Process in AR Module
- Worked on setting up the Receivables and Payables Banks in Oracle Cash Management
- Worked on the setup of the Refund Functionality in AR module
- Defined the setups for AR/AP netting in Oracle AR
- Worked on the setups of Ledgers, Ledger Sets, Data Access Sets in Oracle GL
- Configured the Key Flex Field, Calendar and setup the currencies in Oracle GL
- Worked on the setups of Cross Validation rules and Security rules in Oracle GL
- Worked on Translation and Revaluation in Oracle GL
- Worked on the Mass Allocation process in Oracle GL
- Worked on the Consolidation process in Oracle GL
- Worked on the setups of Sub Ledger Accounting - Setting up the Events, Custom sources, Customizing the SLA Rules, SLA Options, Event Classes etc.
- Designed and produced reports in Business Objects for monthly tax reporting.
- Implemented “Single European Payments Area” enhancements in Oracle Accounts Payable and HRMS to allow Oracle applications to produce Payment XML messages compliant to European Union legislation.
- Worked with the Business team to baseline the ‘As Is’ Process and derive ‘To Be’ flow.
- Pricing Business Requirement Study and designed / documented Functional Specification.
- Identification of Gap & put collaborative effort with the Technical team to address the same thro Technical Specification.
Oracle Finance Functional ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Worked on the setups and configurations of AR, AP, GL, SLA and e-Business Tax module.
- Worked on setting up the account derivation rules, events, custom sources in oracle Sub Ledger accounting.
- Developed several MD050, Functional Specification Documents (FSD) and Technical Specification Documents (TSD)
- Worked on the setups of Oracle e-Business Tax modules - setting up tax for CST, Sales Tax, VAT and Use Tax
- Defined the Rates, Regimes, Rate to Regime Flow, Tax Rules, Tax Sets, Tax Rates and Tax Codes on Oracle e-Business Tax.
- Worked on the AR Module to setup the Auto Invoice Process
- Worked on the AR Module to setup the Auto Lock Box process
- Worked on the Revenue Recognition process in AR module to set up rule for both deferred revenue and revenue for service items.
- Worked on the Translation and Revaluation process in Oracle GL
- Worked on the Setting up of the Ledgers and Ledger Sets in Oracle GL
- Worked on the setup of the Accounting Key Flex Field, Calendar, Currencies in Oracle GL
- Defined the Auto Allocation process in Oracle GL
- Worked on setting up the Mass Allocation Process in Oracle GL
- Worked on the setup of Cross Validation Rules and Security rules in Oracle GL
Confidential, Miami, FL
Oracle Finance Functional AnalystResponsibilities:
- Interaction with business users as a part of As - Is Study for client’s legacy application D3 Pick for AR, AP, GL, Sub Ledger Accounting, e-Business Tax modules.
- Worked on the configurations of the Sub Ledger Accounting and e-Business Tax Modules.
- Worked on the Revenue Recognition process in Oracle AR including setting up the deferred revenue rules.
- Performed all the setups for GL modules - Ledger, COA, Calendar, Cross Validation Rules, Security Rules, Segment Qualification, Translation, Revaluation, Mass Allocation, etc.
- Setup Auto Invoice, Auto Lock Box, Auto Accounting, Accounting and Invoicing rules, Collection Process, Tax, etc. in Oracle AR module.
- Business Requirement, Scope Management Documents Preparation
- To Be High Level & Detail Documents Preparation
- User Training as a part of CRP1, CRP2, CRP3
- Data Migration requirement gathering for (Invoices, Receipts, Payments and Balances)
- Data Migration functional specification documents creation
- Design Creation & Validations
- Issues Tracking & Customer Sign off
Oracle Apps Functional consultantResponsibilities:
- Worked on the entire Procure to Pay business process.
- Performed all of the setups for i-Procurement, PO, AP and GL
- Developed several enhancements to the Business Processes on the Procure to Pay side.
- Implementation of Electronic Funds Transfer (ACH and Wire) FT for US and Hungary.
- I procurement: Designed workflow customization and punch-out catalog. Define requisition template and system profile options. Extract catalog and item data. Setup of approval hierarchy, approval groups and approver assignment
- Support Production issues on a day to day basis including month end closure p1 issues
- Implementation and support of Cash Management and Account Payable Module
- Functional Support for SOX and PWC Audit
- Integration and Implementation of Foreign exposure through Fire Apps external software with Oracle GL
- Provide support/enhancements for the existing Oracle and Discoverer Reports (across AP, FA, CM, and AR) and create new ones based on business requirements.
- Creation of Users, Responsibilities, Menu, Request Groups, Request Sets, Form Folders, Key / Descriptive Flex field Segments / Values, Security Rules, Cross Validation Rules, Journal Sources, Categories, Document Sequence Assignment, Multi-org Setup, Profile Options Setup and Support of Markview170 System.
Oracle Applications Functional
Environment: Oracle E-Business Suite 11.5.10, Manual Testing, and Windows 2003 server.Responsibilities:
- This project was implemented with Oracle Consultancy Group-Software consultancy division of Oracle India.
- Worked as a functional Consultant to implement Oracle Application 22.214.171.124 involving PO, i-Expense, i-Procurement, AP, AR, GL Modules Meet with customers to understand their system and service requirements and then Writing Functional Test Scripts for the end to end testing, coordinating with the technical team to develop load testing scripts for all of the data conversions as well as inbound and outbound interfaces.