Dedicated, organized, and trusted individual with a proven ability to internalize a wide range of rules, regulations, processes and procedures while maintaining a friendly and helpful, but very professional attitude and demeanor, seeks HR/ Accounting/ Administrative position appropriate to level of experience. Flexible in adjusting to corporate structure and culture. Willing to acquire knowledge and skills, to take on new assignments.
Confidential,San Jose, CA
Executive/ HR AssistantResponsibilities:
- Maintain executives' (CFO, CEO) calendars, appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel. Plan events.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Research issues, analyze problems, determine approaches, compile data and prepare reports
- Provide specialized analytical support to assist executive on special projects.
- Assist HR & Accounting in administrative work and filing.
- Assist with scheduling interviews and submitting candidates for background checks and drug screens.
- Track, maintain, and monitor Form I - 9, Request for Verification of Employment; purge terminated employee files, and complete e-Verify for new employees.
- Support recruitment program by assisting the Recruiting Coordinator in managing the logistics of the process, such as coordinating communication with candidates and recruiters to schedule interviews, updating ATS with recruiting and interviewing activities and interview feedback.
- Prepare for new employees’ start days by ensuring workspace, computer and other equipment are ready.
- Address employee questions regarding office management and HR issues, policies and procedures.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Processed new hires and onboarding.
- Travel Coordination - visas and visa letters, hotel and car reservations.
- Process and file required forms, monitor compliance with any medical work restriction recommendations.
- Workstation Ergonomics - evaluate and modify/provide equipment as needed.
- Schedule and confirm interviews, coordinate with hiring managers schedules, reserve meeting rooms, receive and give interview feedback and ensure the candidate has an amazing interview experience with us in a timely manner.
- Schedule both domestic and international travel and arranging for team off sites and events.
- Setup new utilities and maintenance vendor accounts, process invoices and checks
- Documentation and Processing for supplies ordering, shipping, and petty cash.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Produced GL Reports and backup detail relating to US Sales/Use Tax accounts in Oracle R12.
- Reconciled in Excel US Sales/Use Tax account with raw data from Spotfire.
- Prepared the Blackline reports for Sales/Use tax Accounts.
- Prepared, reconciled, analyzed and summarized monthly Indirect Tax Returns; generated check requests for tax payments.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
Accountant/Manager/Bookkeeper, HR/ Executive AssistantResponsibilities:
- Assumed responsibility for all day-to-day Finance, HR, Safety and Regulatory Compliance, Insurance, and receptionist related duties and issues for this small, high profile company for CFO.
- Accounts Payable/Receivable; prepared quarterly Sales Tax returns; QuickBooks entries and adjustments; bank account and PayPal reconciliations.
- Managed hourly employee schedule and time cards for payroll; functioned as HR representative for all employment-related issues.
- Maintained corporate records, including HazMat and Fire Emergency Plans and associated licenses; performed annual insurance audits.
- Organized domestic and international travel arrangements for the executive and/or members of her direct staff
- Coordinated all international shipping, including export documents; answered phones for the company’s President.
- Aspex Builders, Inc. Exec Assistant / HR Coordinator Sunnyvale, CA 1/2007 - 11/2009
- Coordinated new hire process for all employees: background checks, offer letter generation, orientation and assimilation scheduling, new hire paperwork, relocation, I-9.
- Coordinated leave of absence and workers’ compensation documentation.
- Prepared employee exits paperwork and assisted with exit interviews.
- Ensured compliance with Federal and State laws, including COBRA, HIPAA, and OSHA.
- Managed company payroll, expense accounts, and bookkeeping; reviewed contracts.
- Received and routed all incoming calls, arranged call backs, and provided back-up materials for CFO and CEO
- Accurately maintained the Executive’s calendar and emailed as appropriate with the utmost confidence and professionalism.
- Coordinated meetings; executing invitations, confirmations and prep of meeting materials and the room as necessary.
- Coordinated any and all travel associated with the Executive including, vendors, partners, etc.
- Managed expense report process and submission for Executive’s travel and expenses
- Assisted finance, accounting, and credit department teams with various duties