- A talented Oracle EBS functional analyst with a strong business background.
- Oracle analyst with a solid background in business. With over 8+ years supporting various business functions, I bring a world of experience from the client side. Solid understanding of business flows, procure to pay and order to cash, in - depth understanding of the daily challenges of the business users, great customer service experience stemming from years as an Oracle EBS help desk consultant. Articulate and fluent in presenting solutions to stakeholders at all levels in the organization structure.
- Deep knowledge of procure to pay and order to cash
- Proficient in both verbal and written communication and ensures that information is clearly passed to staff, management and clients.
- Proficient in utilizing Linux and different versions of windows
- Possess superior ability to accomplish diverse assignment
- Exhibits competence time management and organization with strong interpersonal dexterity
- Proficient in utilizing MS office with adequate experience in processing AP, AR, GL, HRM, INV and PO.
- Very oriented, with the ability to follow tasks objectives through.
- Generate timely reports.
- Possess the ability to function appropriately in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to function effectively in a multi-tasking environment
- Great knowledge and familiarity in ERP applications database architecture, as well as oracle database and devilment tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, TOAD, SQL developer.
- Strong knowledge in configuration and setups for oracle financial modules.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Project Requirements
- Process Improvement
- Business Analysis
- Scenario and sensitivity analysis
- Functional Leadership
- Client Relations
- Resource Management
- Risk Management
- Microsoft Project
- Oracle EBS
- E-Clinical Works Knowledge
- MS Excel/Access
- MySQL Workbench
- Tableau Software
- Oracle SQL & SPSS.
Oracle EBS Functional Consultant
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
- Supported Oracle Federal Financials E-Business suite version R12 which includes iSupplier, GL, AP, AR, Project Accounting, FA, Purchasing, Loans, Payroll and Federal Financial
- Supported prism.
- Assisted client with Data cleansing and developing new strategies and was able to look at tables, identified and fix problems.
Oracle EBS Functional Consultant
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Studied business processes. Prepare AS-IS understanding document for custom.
- Performed GAP analysis and prepared solution presentation for review.
- Perform functional testing for existing modules to understand existing business process.
- Create documents to understand functional requirements for interfaces.
- Testing of various test scenarios of requisition to purchase order cycle in oracle purchasing.
- Custom setups for implemented oracle SCM and fiancé modules
- Registering the users and assigning responsibilities in oracle applications
- Creating new responsibilities and defining the required system profile options.
- Creating value set and assigning its values.
- Prepare issue and risk tracker and submit to client weekly basis
- Performed functional assessment for GL, AP, PO and custom modules
- Writing/executing scripts using SQL developer, Toad to perform various extracts from database for quarterly audit by external auditors.
Oracle EBS AP Analyst
Confidential, Allen, Texas
- Indebt knowledge of SLA and was also responsible for primary and secondary ledger implementations and solution design
- Ensured the implementation, configuration and administration of oracle EBS 11i and R 12
- Supported and resolves issues arising in oracle EBS for AP, FA,PO,INV, &HR
- Acted as a liaison between enterprise application service(EAS) team and various business group
- Worked with a small team of analyst, software developers, tester and drive delivery of small module with in a project.
- Coordinated with client managers key users and other key staff to resolve issues.
- Developed and updated Standard Operating Procedures manuals.
- Worked with clients to prepare BR110 documents.
- Gather customers business requirement using RD050
- Participated in CRP/SIT/UAT problem solving sessions with essential team members.
- Coordinated with technical consultants and Oracle support team.
- Interacted with clients and end-users to resolve issues.
Confidential, Oklahoma City
- Assisted in maintaining and supporting Oracle Cloud Financials, Procurement and system integration troubleshooting
- Provided day-to-day functional support and management of internal Oracle support tickets. Acted as a liaison and foster positive relationships between business partners and IT team.
- Helped bridge any system gap to solve functional and operational challenges using technology solutions.
- Performed ongoing system routine maintenance, performance tuning and user management.
- Resolved system issues by proposing feasible solutions and follow-through to efficient resolution. Manage service request tickets while handling escalations with Oracle.
- Evaluate system performance and make enhancement recommendations
- Participated in coordinating work efforts to address new implementations, functionality enhancements, application updates and performance issues
- Collaborated with technical development teams during sprint planning, system updates and upgrade cycles.
Oracle EBS AP Analyst
- Responsible for ensuring prompt processing.
- Evaluating and reporting of expense records for payment
- Verifying the forwarding of expenditure accounts and ensuring it is accurate
- General ledger account coding
- Ensured a smooth relationship between the company and vendors
- Handle expense reports promptly so as to attain weekly payment targets.
- Assembled and evaluated staff expenditure documents, including personal and credit cards.
- Worked as a connection between branch and corporate account units
- Obtained and validated invoices for suitable authorization and documentation approval
- Establish fresh vendor profiles and supervise accounts to guarantee payments are updated.
- Assisted in opening and organizing mails, as well as handling and processing of emails for the account payable unit
- Evaluated all invoices for suitable filing and consent before identifying inconsistencies and errors.
Oracle EBS AP Help Desk Consultant
- Responded and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Provided IT support for windows, Microsoft office, and a variety of other application used internally
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Identified recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems