- Overall 8 years of profound Techno/functional experience as a consultant/ analyst with 6 years’ experience in Full Life Cycle implementation of Oracle HCM/HRMS with Core HR, Payroll & Self Service.
- Professional training with hands on experience on Oracle Cloud HCM - Core HR & Payroll Applications.
- Technical Expertise in Complex Fast Formula & Formula function Development, SQL scripts to data, Reporting & Interfaces Build using Oracle AIM- Methodology in Implementation.
- Completed all business analysis aspects of project development, creation of test plans and scenarios, full testing cycles i.e. Unit Testing, System testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, UAT and Load.
- Good understanding of Oracle HRMS integration with other third party applications - like Bank & Tax Deposit Interface, GL Interface, Interfaces with time keeping systems etc.
- HCM/HRMS Core HR - Business Group and Key Flex field definition, Job Design, Positions, Grades, Grade Steps, People Group, Costing, Assignment setup, Salary Management, Elements, Element links, Fast Formula, Special Information types (SITs), Extra Information types (EITs), Fast Formulas, Salary Basis and Payroll, Organization Design and Custom Reports.
- Payroll- Payroll, Frequency and Payment Method definition, Element design along with complex Fast Formula & Formula functions, time File Interface, Payroll Processing checklists, costing & GL Transfer Setup. Third Party Interfacing including NACHA, Tax Deposit and Garnishments
- HCM Cloud-Core HR - Workforce Deployment and Lifecycle, Enterprise and Workforce Structures, Understanding of Roles and Role provisioning, Employee Maintenance and Customization (Personalization's).
- End to End implementations - Strong hold in Root cause analysis, Requirements Gathering and Documentation (MD50/MD70), Conference Room Pilots (CRP), Training Design and Delivery, Change Management and Knowledge Management.
- Experience in Customizing Cloud HCM Security components like Data Role, Job Role, Duty Role and Security Profiles.
- Experience in interface using HCM extracts and its Delivery Options and export all work structures, employees, contingent workers, and users from Global HR to Taleo recruiting.
- Import candidates (ready to hire) from Taleo recruiting to Cloud (Fusion) HCM using Import Oracle Taleo recruiting Cloud Service Data Process.
- Expert in setting up enterprise structure, workforce structure and span business process like understanding and interpreting fast formulas, profile and workforce directory management and Security (Security Profiles, Data, Job and Duty Roles), FBL, HCM Data Loader (HDL), HCM Extracts.
- Experience in managing & creating Flex Fields like Key Flex Fields, Descriptive Flex Fields, and Values Sets.
- Experienced in configuring Workflow routing rules for all Manager Self-services (MSS) and Employee Self-services (ESS).
- Good leadership and commination skills, on time deliveries, multi-tasking and assisting clients in the selection, implementation planning, fit/gap analysis, conference room pilots, configuration, testing, training to diversified users, rollout, post-implementation support of Oracle Fusion HCM cloud/SaaS solutions at various customer sites, POC's and CRP.
- Sound experience in identifying functional and technical gaps, work estimation, custom solutions design and production support as team lead.
- Outstanding functional expertise in requirements gathering, functional gap analysis, application design, system configuration, personalization, CRP runs and post implementation support.
- Executed few critical projects and handled many escalations in other ongoing projects as part of oracle HCM competency member.
- Received few awards and appreciation from customers and employers for few extra-ordinary solutions, quality of work, before schedule delivery and extended support.
- Effectively communication with stakeholders, developers, QA testers and also playing vital role in coordinating multiple business meetings.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX and Mac and Linux.
Databases: Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL Server.
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL and UNIX Shell script.
Application Tools: EBS, Cloud Fusion, Oracle Business Accelerator, Toad, SQL dev, Office Suite (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, FrontPage, Publisher, Visio), OIM, File Based Loader, Spreadsheet Data Loader, Informatica.
ERP: Oracle HCM Cloud Solution (v10, 11, 12), Oracle Applications 11i./12x (Core HR, SSHR, OLM, Payroll, OAB) up to EBS R12.2.4, Multithreading
Sr. Business System Analyst- Oracle HCM
Confidential -Saint Paul, MN
- Involved in Oracle HCM cloud implementation. Interacted with client and involved in Requirement gathering, preparing process requirement documents, Business requirement documents, understanding current business process and mapping with Oracle Cloud HCM.
- Lead the data conversion effort to facilitate good quality of data from Oracle EBS to Oracle Fusion HCM.
- Involved in performing End to End Regression testing on Fusion Core HR, Employee Self Service (ESS), Manager Self Service (MSS), Talent management module such as Goal management and Performance management, Fusion Benefits modules on every patch bundle application and new Releases.
- Involved in designing & building HCM Extracts for Inbound & Outbound Interfaces using FBL and HDL familiar with Fusion Cloud data model and build various BIP in fusion cloud environment.
- Worked on requirement gathering and development of new reports in BI Publisher and OTBI and implementation consultant for Fusion HCM implementation project.
- Lead the data conversion effort to facilitate good quality of data from Oracle EBS to Oracle Fusion HCM.
- Provided Oracle Application support in the following modules: HRMS, Self Service, PTO, Performance management, Compensation Workbench, Oracle Time and labor, Payroll and created an implementation project to maintain the setup of specific business processes and activities for Fusion HCM, Global HR.
- Developed HCM Data Extracts in Oracle Fusion Cloud OTBI and Oracle EBS R12 and prepared Data mapping, Design data file and migration documents for the RICE components.
- Build Custom Security to Oracle HCM Cloud which includes Create/Modify Data roles and its Security Profiles, Job Roles, Application Roles and Duty Roles.
- Customized management self-service for viewing and updating multiple employee status data. RMS modules HR, Advance Benefits, OTL and Payroll.
- Worked on Oracle HCM modules Core HR, SSHR, Performance Management, iRecruitment and Compensation Workbench.
- Worked on HR Conversion using FBL (Person, Assignment and Work Structure) and co-coordinated activities with onsite team.
- Created fusion security profiles and creating custom job roles based out of seeded job roles for Employee Self Service (ESS) and Manager Self Service (MSS).
- Designed Conversion Strategy and Conversion Data Mapping Documents for HR/OAB, OTL modules and wrote conversion programs using API's.
- Worked as Oracle consultant as part of Oracle HRMS R12 implementation for Oracle Core HR, CWB and OAB.
- Responsible for shared modules Oracle Advanced Pricing, Oracle HR, Oracle iPayment, Oracle Order Management.
- Customized OTBI reports, Payroll Extracts, HCM Extracts to feed the information to third party systems and downstream systems.
- Supported other teams, Payroll, Self Service, OTL, and Benefits to provide continuity between all teams on all modules.
- Led annual performance program enhancement by providing consultation & analysis and recommending and implementing solutions to meet dynamic business needs by leveraging performance module of PeopleSoft HCM.
- Created multi language translation reports, analytics and dashboard using Oracle XML/BI Publisher, OTBI and OBIEE.
- Designed, implemented and deployed Oracle EBS solutions to achieve defined business goals.
- Setup Self Service OTL, OTL Timekeeper groups, Alternate names, Rotation plans, earning policies, Holiday calendar, Work plan etc.
- Worked as Oracle functional consultant as part of Oracle HRMS implementation for Oracle Core HR, CWB and OAB.
- Implemented Oracle Fusion HCM, Talent Management, Compensation Management, Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service, Security Administration, Workflows and approvals, Reports and Analytics, Email Alerts/Notifications, Application Customization, Data Migration, etc.
Oracle HCM Functional Consultant
Confidential - Memphis, TN
- Configured and setup Oracle Fusion HCM Core HR as per business requirement and extensively worked on Fusion HCM core HR setup and Performance management setup.
- Involved in Data Loading/Conversions using HCM Data loader (HDL) which includes the Workforce structure data, Worker data, Work relationships data, Salary info etc.
- Involved in preparation of Test Cases, Test Scripts for the Core HR, Benefits, Talent and Global Compensation.
- Involved in the Functional uptake discussion, which involves not only the impact of a particular functionality on the product, but also the various changes associated with it. These sessions also include the various areas which should be changed to cater to these 'functionality' changes.
- Configured custom Workflow routing rules for all Manager Self-services and Employee Self-services with help of Area Responsibilities
- Designed HCM Extracts for Global HR, Payroll Interface and Fusion Benefits and ensured that the application meets the business requirement and system goals, fulfill end user requirements, and to identify and resolve system issues.
- Implemented Workforce Deployment, Compensation management, Talent Management (Goal management, Performance management, talent Review and Succession) and Security.
- Prepared project estimations, project budgeting, project schedules and resource allocations and execute projects successfully within budget and estimated timeframe.
- Worked with Management, Business Users and third party vendors to understand the requirements and guide the team on designing and mapping the requirements to Fusion HCM system.
- Prepared the documentation for Business Requirements, Functional specifications, Business Requirements, Functional Requirements and Test case documents and get sign-offs from the business users and Management.
- Prepared the functional specifications for the custom Fast Formulas, reports and extracts needed for the client.
- Configured the high-level Benefits in the system, Life Events, Programs, Plan Types, Options, Plans, Eligibility Profiles, Collapsing Rules.
- Reviewed and monitored Projects Status, handling escalations, issues, risks, manage customer relationship.
- Setup Fusion Talent management sections like Goal plans, Questionnaire, Performance scale, Appraisal template and performance document.
- Customized Budget pool and Worksheets as per the client requirement and conducted mock open enrollment and Setup Self-service enrollment display of Benefits plans.
- Provided functional support for creating employees, defining salaries, terminate employees, assign grade structure. Managed both employee and manager's self-service portal.
- Involved in team discussion with customer and other functional and technical team members for analyzing the impact on the inter module relationship.
- Support and maintain Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) testing while maximizing the effectiveness of HR business operations. Identify and document test scenarios and build test cases.
- Setup plan changes as ending the existing no offered plan and migrating the enrolled employees with dependents to newly offered plan and Set-up employee self-service to for updating employee personal data on-line.
- Setup all organizations, locations, elements, element links, costing, job titles, payrolls, bank details, cost centers, worker's compensation codes/rates, Global Values, Application Utility Lookups, Security Profiles and reports within the Oracle HRMS module for all applicable localizations.
- Managed entire ERP testing life cycle including requirement review (MD 50), technical design review (MD 70), built test plans, test cases and test scenarios (TE 10, TE 20 and TE 40), reviewed implementation documents (MD 120), change management review, log defects, performed component testing, modular testing, integration testing and regression testing.
- Managed and successfully implemented total software testing life cycle associated with new functionality and/or enhancements to existing functionality, including requirements analysis and test documentation, design/build test plans, testing and deployment and post implementation support and transition to ongoing operations.
- Analyzed vendor interfaces requirements for testability and confer with outsourced vendors to ensure necessary test system support.
- Ensured that the application meets the business requirements and system goals fulfill end user requirements, and to identify and resolve system issues.
- Performed Starter steps like Create Implementation Users; View all data roles, Load/Manage Geographies.
Business Data Analyst
Confidential - Lexington, KY
- Performed feasibility analysis, designed project plan, gathered business requirements from the client.
- Initialized the users for setting up and implementing the oracle HCM and managed absence plans and absence categories, and eligibility profile.
- Worked on fast formulas for absence management module and fixed issues related to Setups/ Configuration, Personalization, Interfaces.
- Developed project management plans, manage tight deadlines, and coordination of project team activities, defining and agreeing on deliverable and milestones.
- Worked on data roles, and experienced in using job roles and duty roles using the fusion security model.
- Configured approvals according to the requirements of clients, where positional hierarchy and user roles are created.
- Identified Core HR, Absence Management requirements configured necessary solutions and conducted knowledge transfer sessions with client to support ongoing maintenance.
- Worked on roles for security, involved in creating flexfields and managed workforce structures, payroll interface and absence plans and categories
- Wrote Fast Formula and also configured approval process for Absence transactions and delivered UPK Documentation on Global HR processes for user training purposes.
- Did mass updates for employee creation, loading geographies with the help of spreadsheet loaders and HDL.
- Involved in the BI reports for Global HR module and took part in end-end testing for all the modules implemented.
- Handled all the complex issues and supported the client and prepared documents about each module with proper screenshots for the end users to use the application effectively.
- Coordinated set up activities in UAT and production environment of all the modules and involved in testing for all the modules, that are implemented.
- Post production support (L2/L3), creating tickets with oracle support, issue monitoring, log monitoring, etc.
- Mainly involved in upgrading the system by performing the pre-upgrade and post upgrade steps.
- Based on the TUMS (The Upgrade Manual Script) necessary steps are done in pre-upgrade and post upgrade process by eliminating the steps that are not necessary.
- Supported Core HR, Payroll, SSHR modules and worked on Converting Crystal to BI Publisher reports.
- Worked on Changes to the existing Fast Formula (Accrual Plans), Alerts and other business logics according to recent changes.
- Worked on Review, defect sheet updating and checking into Clear Case and prepared functional design specification for the Benefit Structure / Eligibility / Rates.
- Prepared functional specifications for the Carrier Extracts and designed/configured/tested the Extracts in OAB using System Extracts.
- Used AIM Methodology for OAB Project Plan documents/deliverables and conducted knowledge-sharing programs on every week among the team members.
- Responsible for designing and developing various reports like sales data collection, check register, store lists etc.
- Worked on Oracle Application Object Library (AOL) features like value sets, Flex fields, Concurrent Programs, Profile Options, standard request submissions and parameters are extensively used in the process of development.
- Managed User Acceptance Testing of new applications and new versions of existing applications.
- Managed the packaging and release of applications to the training and production environments.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to resolve scheduling and other conflicts to meet all deadlines.
- Involved in requirement gathering for all the modules and designing the system processes based on business requirements.
Confidential -Pleasanton, CA
- Created and enhanced mock-ups, prototypes, wireframe, technical design documents, business(user) requirements documents, test documents, source to target mapping documents, etc.
- Documented the requirements in the form of detailed Use Cases and created Use Case Diagrams and Process Flow Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Worked with client to better understand their needs and present solutions using structured SCRUM approach.
- Gathered requirements from HR stakeholders such as HR Operations, Clearance and Payroll and streamlined them into operational reports, interfaces and notifications.
- Bridged gap between AS-IS and TO-BE business process flows, integration of process flow diagrams to show end-to-end business model, and process mapping exercise by including swim lanes to distinguish roles and responsibilities.
- Established documentation for Agile methodology for implementation with a very water-fall-centric development team.
- Gathered user and business requirements through open-ended discussions, brainstorming sessions and role-playing.
- Planned and defined Use Cases created Use Case diagrams, Scenarios and Use Case Narratives using the UML methodologies.
- Working closely with the Developers and Engineering Teams in the review and modification of the product and its specifications.
- Developed use cases from requirements and created UML diagrams such as use case diagrams, activity diagrams and sequence diagrams
- Performed GAP and Risk analysis of existing system and evaluated benefits of new system and validated technical designs created by IT developers against functional specifications.
- Communicated defects to the developers and participated in bugs and enhancement review meetings.
- Performed user acceptance testing (UAT), interacted with users for execution of test cases in UAT.
- Created Test Plan with list of test cases to be developed and test strategy and scope and created and executed the test cases to test the functionality of the application.