Total of 9.5 Years of Techno - Functional experience in the field of OFSAA, Data warehousing, Oracle PL/SQL, Software/Product Development and implementation. Currently working as Business Intelligence Senior Specialist with Confidential
- Oracle Database Development
- Expertise in Oracle Database and Data warehousing
- Expertise in Writing PL/SQL code (stored procedures, functions, packages, triggers, collections, cursors etc) and SQL queries.
- Used multiple tools for database development like Toad, PL/SQL Developer, SQL Developer and SQL PLUS
- Performance Tuning
- Search Engine Optimization - SEO
- AWS - EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, S3 storage
- Expert in website performance improvement techniques
- UNIX, Shell Scripting
- Data Modeling using Erwin
- ReST apis Twitter4j, Youtube-data v3, Gmail-v3, Facebook4j
- JAVA development, JSP, JQUERY, JSON Data for client server data transfer, Bootstrap.
- Software Development following different Methodologies like SDLC and Agile.
- Experience in installation of Hadoop cluster and exposure to Map Reduce jobs.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Development & Implementation of Analytical Applications on confidential Platform.
- Done the Implementation of Analytical Applications (GL, LRM, Basel/CRD IV, PFT) on OFSAA Platform and Oracle Database.
- Development of confidential applications GL Recon, Liquidity Risk Management (LRM).
- Worked on different modules of confidential Platform like RRF, T2Ts, DeFi, DTs, Model Upload, Business Metadata, SCD, Batches etc.
- Cleared FRM Part - I
- Functional Knowledge of Financial Risk Management domain, with main focus on Basel, General Ledger Reconciliation, Liquidity Risk Management (LRM), Asset Liability Management.
Bus. Intelligence Senior Specialist
- Lead confidential Consultant
- Implementing Profitability Management as per client customization using confidential platform
- Working at client location
- Team Lead: Designing the Solution to fulfill the requirements of bank and design fits all the different streams/sources of data.
- Successfully Implemented customized what-if framework for Profitability analysis.
- Lead confidential Consultant
- Implementing General Ledger Reconciliation, Liquidity Risk Management and CRD IV/Basel using confidential Platform.
- Team Lead: Leading a team of 7 resource with varied skills & expertise levels.
- Designing the Solution to fulfill the requirements of bank and making sure design fits all the different streams/sources of data.
- Application Development using Oracle PL/SQL on Product OFSAA (Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications).
- Developer: Development of ANALYTICAL/RISK applications like General Ledger Reconciliation, Liquidity Risk Management and various Utilities/POCs as individual contributor which has been incorporated in OFSAA Platform.
- Worked as Database (Oracle 10G, 11G) Developer for different MNCs.
- Experience of Working at client Location.
- To develop the database logic using packages, triggers, procedures, functions after understanding the client requirements. Unit test the code using UTPLSQL.
- Selected among top 50% of Computer Science to take internship at Confidential campus Mysore
- Successfully completed the internship by completing project, which is currently being used and live in Confidential .