- 8 years of experience as a Functional Consultant in designing, developing, implementation and upgradation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems including Oracle EBS and Cloud
- Expertise in Oracle Order Management, Inventory, Procurement, Receivables, Payables and General Ledger Modules
- Experience in Implementing Procure to Pay (P2P) and Order to Cash (O2C) Business Processes.
- Experience in Implementing Oracle Procurement Cloud - Purchasing, Supplier Portal, Self-Service Procurement, Sourcing, SQM, and Procurement Contracts
- Strong Knowledge on Oracle SCM Cloud Order Management - Pricing Strategies, Order Orchestration Process, Configurator, Global Order Promising, Shipping
- Well versed with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology such as gathering requirements, analyzing and designing.
- Experience in working Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Adept in understanding the “AS-IS” situation as well as in documenting the “TO-BE” business process designs and use case diagrams with proven capability in producing Conceptual Design Document. and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Ability to utilize the Oracle AIM/OUM methodologies, good understanding on Business terminology, quickly adaptable to new environments and innovative technologies.
- Experience in preparing Use case diagrams (Activity, Class, Sequence), Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD).
- Proficient in conducting Conference Room Pilots (CRP) and User Acceptance Test (UAT) along with Business Process modelling.
- Knowledge on RICEW components (Oracle Reports, Forms, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Workflow).
- Experience in writing MD50, BR100, CV040 and test case documents using AIM Methodology.
- Closely work with the client to gather the requirements efficiently.
- Well experienced in Onsite/Offshore coordination.
- Hands-on experience in working with Agile-Scrum development process. Worked closely with Product Owner, Scrum master and technical team to meet the objective of the projects.
- Conduct walkthroughs with the end users and stakeholders to gather the modification requests from the user to upgrade or change the business specification for the product.
- Write basic SQL queries to perform Data Validation and Back end testing of databases to check the integrity of data.
- Worked with cross-functional teams CEMLI (Conversion, Extensions, Migration, Interfaces, and Localization)
- Good knowledge on Application Security. Ability to map Business processes in EBS Application.
- In-depth understanding of Oracle database structure, table dependencies, and data elements. A good working knowledge of system architecture expected.
- Experience on EBS SOA web Services testing Using SOAP UI Tools.
- Strong experience in preparing the Cutover plan and conversion strategy during production goes live.
- Experience as a captain to the Hyper care support sessions.
- Experience in SLA management, customer communication management and Reporting
- Extensively worked on TAR (SR) Creations using Oracle Metal ink and Coordinating with Oracle Duty mangers
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Team leader with ability to coordinate with multiple clients on Business Process Enhancements.
ERP Applications: Oracle Applications EBS & Cloud
Programming Languages: SQL, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle 6i/9i/10g/11g, SQL
Ticketing Software: JIRA, Track it, HP Quality Center, Remedy
Documentation: AIM Documentation (BR.100, MD50, AN100, DS030, DS140, CV040)
Tools: Excel4Apps, Data Loader, More4Apps, Web ADI. SOA (Web Services), SOAP UI, REST API.
Oracle ERP Cloud Functional Consultant
- Provided Oracle Cloud functional services and assisted business through the entire cloud application implementation lifecycle
- Identified the business requirements and mapped them to the Oracle Cloud Application
- Worked on preparing Analysis Specification Documentation (AN100), Setup Documentation (DS030), Design Specification Documentation (DS140), and Conversion Data Mapping Documentation (CV040)
- Executed data conversion activities for Customers to map legacy data with Oracle FBDI template and worked on testing GL Balances and AR Invoices conversions
- Extensively worked on the Inbound and Outbound interfaces testing for Customer Interface, Accounts Receivables Invoices, Accounts Payable Invoices, and General Ledger Journal Imports
- Involved in the cutover planning and worked on the cutover activities
- Assisted client in preparing validation scripts, test scenarios and test scripts for testing ERP cloud application
- Executed test scripts for the modules Receivables, Procurement and General Ledger in INT1, INT2, FUT and UAT
- Worked on the designing the reports using BI and OTBI such as RWI, RWI - Legal Entity, AR GL Summary, and AR Aging
- Production Support - Issue resolution, Interface monitoring, UAT testing of Production issues
- Monitored Oracle service requests and fixed the bugs in Oracle Financials with the help of Oracle support.
- Coordinate with offshore team for technical issues and assisted them to resolve issues
Oracle Functional Consultant
- Identify the functional specifications, prepared the documentation setups and maintain Business Requirement Document and Functional Design Documents (MD050)
- Worked on the setups and configurations of OM, INV, PO, Advance Pricing and AR modules
- Worked on the setups of OM- Profile options, Freight and Special Charge Types, Transaction Types, Document sequences, Shipping, Customers, Quick codes, Rules, Holds, Price Lists, Modifiers.
- Set-ups completed for profiles and shopping category creation and purchasing category creation and mapping.
- Set-up new Item creation and Assign purchase category and Create smart forms.
- Trouble shoot AME Issues and Work flow related notification delegation and vacation rules.
- Worked on the Inventory module setups - defining the INV Org, Items, Item Templates, Item Categories, Item Catalogs, Inter org transfer setups.
- Troubleshooting the production issues on various applications (Order Management, Inventory, Purchasing) replicating the issues in Test environment and tested the fix prior to apply in Production Instance.
- Worked on preparing test scenarios, test scripts on different applications to help the users for better understanding the application.
- Coordinated with the offshore team for technical issues
- Coordinated with the DBAs for issues related to patching, data migration, and cloning
- Created oracle service requests and fixed the bugs in Oracle Order Management application with the help of Oracle support.
- Trained the offshore team (APAC) by giving demonstrations on various flows in oracle applications and helped them to understand the process in a better way.
- Prepared Functional design documents and worked with development team to build custom reports (EDI) in Oracle applications.
- Extensively worked on IR/ISO process in Inventory and Order Management applications
- Resolved critical issues on Shipping Execution while ship confirming the sale order.
Oracle Procurement Cloud Consultant
- Identified the functional specifications, prepared the Setups Documentation (DS030), Design Specification Documentation (DS140) and Conversion Data Mapping Documentation (CV040)
- Executed data conversion activities for Customers to map legacy data with Oracle FBDI template
- Worked on Enterprise Structures, Business Units, Payables and Procurement, Reference objects
- Configured Applications Security, Job roles, Duty roles, and Privileges, Approval Management Procurement
- Worked on the setups and configurations of Supplier Portal, Purchasing, Self-Service Procurement, Sourcing, Supplier Qualification Management and Procurement Contracts
- Configured on the Purchasing setups - defining Purchasing document configuration such as line types, document styles, change order templates, value sets and descriptive flex fields
- Worked on defining Receiving Parameters - Receipts, RMA (Return Material Authorization)
- Worked on the Supplier setups - Numbering, Supplier Type Lookup, Supplier Products and Services Category hierarchy
- Worked on defining Payment terms, UOM, Carriers, and Hazard Clauses
- Worked on the setups of Financial Orchestration Flow - Currency Conversion, Self-billed invoice, Return to supplier
- Worked on the Self-Service Procurement setups - defining the profile options, content maps, Catalog Categories, Catalog types
- Worked on the Catalog Categories - local catalog, Punchout catalog, Informational catalog.
- Worked on the creating public shopping lists, information template, Smart Forms.
- Worked on the setups Sourcing - Negotiation Templates, Negotiation Styles, Cost Factors, Attribute Lists, Line Attributes.
- Configured Two-Stage RFQ using Negotiation Styles
- Worked on the setups of Supplier Qualification Management - Qualification Models, Qualification Areas.
- Created questions for Supplier Qualification
- Worked on the Procurement Contract Setups - Clauses, Variables, Numbering Schemes, Deliverables.
- Executed OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence) Reports for Procurement.
- Organized CRP (Conference Room Pilot) during the internal testing phase of the project to identify bugs and glitches.
- Worked with Oracle Support on Service Requests
Oracle Applications Techno Functional Consultant
- Resolved issues and possess knowledge on important base tables and their contents in P2P and O2C cycles.
- Worked on the trading partner setup for the suppliers (xml gateway).
- Involved in issues related to OSN for PO and Invoices.
- Supporting business users resolving the production issues.
- Handled enhancement requests for the existing components.
- Worked on performance tuning by modifying queries of the reports and procedures.
- Worked on Customer conversions to import customers using Interface tables.
- Worked on Auto Invoice Interface to import transactions in AR.
- Simplifies the revenue aspects of revenue and increase the performance.
- Extensively worked on Inbound and Outbound Interfaces from Oracle to various systems.
- Activation of various flex fields in the forms to gather the additional information
- Executed PL/SQL procedures, functions, packages to validate the data and insert the data into Oracle Standard interface tables.
- Used the System Administrator responsibility to define users and assign responsibilities and set Profile options
- Involved in the Data Conversion from 11i to R12.1.3 Oracle System for AR Invoices (Auto Invoice), AP Invoice, AP Suppliers, AR Receipts, AP Banks and Open Purchase Orders
- Defined Organization Structure, Users and Responsibilities, Security Profiles and Flex Fields.
- Tuned SQL queries & Views using Explain Plan, SQL trace
- Used data migration tools to migrate Concurrent Programs, Data Definitions, xml templates, request groups, value sets from Development instance to Various Instances.
- Worked on SRs with Oracle Support for the handling of bugs in oracle functionality.
- Supporting business users resolving the production issues.
- Worked on the post support activities in Oracle.
- Knowledge Transfer to Key Users / Process Owners and End users, User Acceptance, Production Go-Live
Oracle Business Analyst
- Worked in the design, development and documentation of business processes.
- Interaction with Team and Management to assure smooth project run.
- Interacted with Client on all Implementation Phases.
- Conducted End User & Key User Training.
- Involved in Requirements Gathering for Oracle Application Implementation.
- Mapped the Requirement to Oracle Applications.
- Used Application Implementation Methodology (AIM).
- Setup the Test, Development and Production Instances.
- Involved in UAT and sign-off.
- Worked on Setup Document Preparation.
- Defined UOM types, Dual unit of measures and their conversions.
- Inventory types, ABC rank, Grades, Lot statuses etc. required for creation of Items.
- Defining Resources, Activities and Operations for Routing creation.
- Created Inventory and Shop calendar and Defining Shop Day for plant Operations.
- Created Step Dependencies for critical Operations in Routings
- Performed detailed Analysis on Client Support Issues in Bug Tracker.
- Provided solutions for the Support issues raised by client.
- Performed Period End Activities for Client applications every month.
- Prepared Technical Specification for technical programs/ reports development.
Oracle Business Analyst
- Orders Conversion: Orders data is transferred from legacy system to oracle applications 11i using orders open interface tables and order import concurrent program.
- PO’s Conversion: Purchase Order document open interface is used for processing and validating Po’s data. The data is transferred from flat file to the Staging table and from staging table to interface table after thorough validations using concurrent programs.
- Customer Conversion: Use the Customer Interface program to import and validate customer information from the interface tables into Receivables tables.
- Customer Facing Documents: Created the CFD Reports of Order Acknowledgement, Quotation, and Invoice Reports with multi language Support based on the customer site level language at DFF.
- Performed business process analysis, requirements gathering and fit-gap analysis.
- Wrote business requirements documentation for Order management setups.
- Worked with the client to help them to set up the requirements.
- Involved in creating test scripts and functional requirements for search engines.
- Worked with the client to help them in making decisions on customizing OM module.
- Created standard template for Technical Documentation, Unit Test Plan, and installation guide for each programs, forms and reports.
- Involved in the discussions on analyzing the functional requirements of interfaces and conversions.
Oracle Business Analyst
Environment: Oracle Implementation E-Business Suite 11i (11.5.7)
- Involved in design of custom Interfaces, Conversions and Reports
- Developed interface program to upload Items into Interface tables from Legacy system.
- Worked in Customer Conversions to import the data of Customer data, Customer profile, Customer contact, Customer Bank information. The data was imported from the legacy data to the Oracle application 11.5.10.
- Created templates in MS word for xml publisher reports.
- Creation of reports using Discoverer in Purchasing module
- Well versed with Forms Customization.
- Involved in the performance tuning.
- Writing SQL queries for ad-hoc query extracts for user requests.
- Defining Concurrent Programs, Executable, value sets
Oracle Business Analyst
Environment: s: Oracle 10g, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL, UNIX, TOAD
- Design, development, and maintenance of modules for an enterprise wide asset and wealth management application written in PL/SQL operating on an Oracle database.
- Responsible for extracting Oracle Invoice data and send it to PeopleSoft in their Required Format
- Responsible for capturing the business requirements to extract data by using UTL files and transfer to People soft.
- Involved in planning, control and implementation of the DBMS using SDLC process.
- Worked with systems and business analysts to design requirement specifications.
- Implemented data integrity validation checks through constraints and triggers.
- Responsible for creation of new user ids and setting up privileges and policies for protecting data.