- Around 5 years’ experience in Oracle Applications implementation, development, upgrading, supporting and involved in full life cycle implementations of several releases 11i/11.x/R12.
- Specialized in functional areas of General Ledger (GL), Account Payables (AP), Account Receivables (AR), Cash Management (CM), Order Management, fixed assets (FA), E Business Tax (EB - Tax).
- Functional knowledge of Oracle e-Business suite R12 in a multi-organization and multi-set of books environment.
- Configure Oracle R12 FA, AR, AP AND EBtax to include integration with Vertex and the TCA setups, SLA Setups.
- Experience in using TOAD and SQL Developer.
- Have a good implementation and upgrade experience from Oracle 11i to R12.
- Sound Knowledge in end to end Procure to Pay (PTP) and Order to Cash (OTC) process.
- Documents Prepared as per AIM (Application Implementation Methodology).
- Develop an understanding of software development process using a formal software development life cycle methodology.
- Supported the project throughout all phases of SDLC.
- Experience working in Water fall software development methodologies.
- Conducted analysis focusing on the development of creative solutions delivering substantial results to clients
- Experience in configuring Financials for Multi-Currency, Multi Operating Units and Multi Ledgers
- Evaluated business needs, user requirements, and functional specifications, analyzed and understood client strategic direction, issues, and project goals in order to deliver exemplary customer service to clients.
- Functional responsibilities: Interfacing with users, requirements gathering, functional gap analysis, application design, configuration, module setup, test script generation, writing training guides, training end users, and production support.
- Familiar with common techniques and tools for modeling system diagrams, business processes, functional process and interfaces.
- Used ALM to plan tests, manage test assets, create and run manual and external scripts to check GUI and functional features of the AUT.
- Always willing to learn anything new depending on the business requirements.
- Consistently Good Academic Record throughout.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology.
- Master Degree in Computer Science.
- Master in Business Administrator.
Oracle P2P Consultant
Confidential, Tampa, FL.
- Experience on the P2P Modules Like: iSupplier, Internet Procurement and Purchasing (IPPO), Account Payable (AP), Case Mangement, eInvoice, P2P Xpress, Invoice XML, Invoice EDI, Flatfile.
- Coordinate and drive the successful and timely completion of Accounts Payable (AP) Module to achieve business goals, including the identification and resolution of risks and issues, which impact project/program delivery.
- Manage P2P business requirements documents and interface with IT. Develop and execute system testing scripts where needed.
- Perform Complex System Reconciliations, across multiple systems
- Utilize Advanced Accounting techniques
- Performs complex data analysis
- Partners with internal technology resources
- Can resolve complex Production Support Issues
- Able to work independently, in a team environment, cross-functional activities and form solid business relationships across function.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirement at all stages of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Expertise in translating user requirements into System Specifications and mapping the process design, work flows for SDLC with documenting and managing business requirements.
- Perform production support activities for organization’s internal customers and with the DEV team.
- Can lead sessions on end user requirements
- Can create complex PowerPoint to explain technical issues in basic terms
- Understanding of oracle table structure, schemas, oracle open interfaces and able to write basic SQL script.
- Experience in working with the utilities like TOAD, SQL* LOADER.
- Provide support to Oracle EBS based financial accounting system.
- Export Tax journal to the Reporting Database.
- Purge Tax journal database after Returns Export has been completed as needed.
- Experience on ALM to test the data - Test Plan, Test Labs, and Defects.
- Use HP ALM for systematic management of the test cases, test steps and defect tracking.
- Used HP ALM to effectively log & communicate Defects with details to Developers
- Conducted user acceptance testing to ensure that AUT satisfied the needs of business clients as specified in the functional and business requirements. Report findings and test results using HP ALM.
- Proficient in the preparation of test data, preparation and execution of regression test scripts, preparation of weekly status reports using HP ALM/ Quality Center.
- Track all results, problems and defects throughout the testing cycle.
- Expertise in problem solving and creating Bug Reports using HP ALM/ Quality Center.
Oracle Functional Consultant
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- The project is to implement Oracle Financials on a R12.
- Consisting of core financials along with A/R, A/P, FA, CM, eBTax collaboration with Vertex O Series.
- Collaborated with other Scrum masters and scrum teams to identify and track dependencies
- Performed appropriate setup it calculate sales/use taxes in AR and AP.
- AIM includes full cycle of Business Requirement Analysis, Solution Designing, Unit testing, System integration testing, 2 CRP levels, User training, User acceptance testing and Going live.
- Used XML Publisher/BI Publisher, Discoverer to develop Custom Reports.
- Module Configuration Documents Preparation Order Management, and Advanced Pricing modules setup
- Testing of P2P & O2C business processes along with ongoing support to offshore teams & resolving of help desk tickets.
- Provide Strategy, Leadership and guidance to multiple teams.
Oracle EBS R12 Consultant/ Business Analyst.
- To achieve the desired functionality using Oracle EBS in order to meet the customer specifications.
- The scope of learning is extensive and up gradation of reports done as per customer choice.
- Preparation of Functional design documents, Functional Test scripts and User Guides needed for the customer or user understanding of the solution achieved.
- Preparation of test cases for various business scenarios and testing them in test instances.
- Enhancement in the technologies and scope of solutions involved.
- Designed solution of the implementation of VAT tax
- Train the business users on Global Translations, Revaluations and Consolidation of Multiple Ledgers.
- Writing TE.040 Test Scripts for Functional Testing of GL, AP, FA and developing Guided Navigations.
- Good knowledge of Financial Modules like Account Receivable (AR), General Ledger (GL), Account Payables (AP), Order Management (OM).
- Developed solution designs for financial related customizations and reports including SLA modifications and TCA setup
- Conducted end user training sessions and User manuals.
- Post implementation support and maintenance - performed successful nine month end and period close activities in the newly implemented modules.
- Design and Configure Financial Statements Using FSG.
- Maintain issue tracker using Bugzilla and issue resolution.
- Conduct business meeting whenever required based on issues and new functional requirements.
- Prepare documentation for change management process along with impact analysis on the proposed solution.
- Follow up on Service Request (SR) raised by end users.