- Around 6 years of experience as an Oracle application (E - Business Suite) Functional Consultant with expertise in Account Receivables (AR), Cash Management(CM), Account Payables(AP), General Ledger, Advanced Global Intercompany Systems (AGIS), iPayments, EBTAX and Advanced Collections, Order Management, Inventory and PO.
- Hands on experience in 11i, R12 & R13 implementation and roll-out of financial modules like AR,AP,CM, EBTAX and Advanced Collections Modules(Dunning Letter Setup), General Ledger, AGIS and iPayments module.
- Executed Cloud Fusion Financials Implementations, Supports and rollouts on R11/R12 & R13
- Experience with configuring Account Receivables, Cash management (CM), Account Payables (AP), Order Management, Inventory, PO, General Ledger, iPayments, EBTAX, AGIS and Advanced Collections.
- Worked in 4 end to end implementation projects involving Requirements Gathering, Feasibility Analysis, Development and Configuration, Unit Testing, SIT, UAT and Production Deployment.
- Had experience working on the Order to Cash and Procure to Pay Flow.
- Designing, developing, customizing and supporting the Outbound Interfaces in Oracle Applications which includes AP and AR modules.
- Instrumental in mapping/structuring CoA, creating CVR for implementations, Creating SLA rules to meet Business requirements.
- Have worked in Month End Close and Year End closing process for Account Receivables and Cash Management modules.
- Complete Life cycle experience of ERP implementations, and custom application development projects.
- Worked on Oracle Forms and Workflow Builder, and XML Publisher.
- Worked on Oracle Forms Personalization for some custom message pop up as per the client requirement.
- Worked on various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Project Requirement Study, high level design, low-level design, Coding, Testing, Quality assurance Documentation, Implementation and Project Planning.
- Experience in PL/SQL Oracle database and RDBMS Concepts Procedures, Functions, Packages and Database Triggers.
- Experience in Application Object Library (AOL) for registration of Forms, Concurrent Programs and oracle API's and Menus.
- Very good understanding of Trading Community Architecture (TCA), P2P and O2C cycle.
- A self-motivated Team Leader/Member with excellent inter-personal, presentation and technical documentation skills with concern for maintaining quality at all levels.
- Involved in preparing the Functional Requirement Specification Document depending on the Business Requirements and Components across several releases.
- Strong understanding of the business requirements and the technical issues.
- Extracting test cases from the understanding of the Business Requirement and the components. During implementation of test plan, test scenarios are identified & accordingly test cases are generated with the help of Testify tool. Prepare Test Documents and upload the same to HP Quality Center and HP ALM.
- Actively involved in testing several components in Unit Testing, System Integration Testing phase and providing support during UAT and post-production.
- Building up the new setups and functional changes or to align the gaps in the existing setups as per the business requirements.
- Onsite/Offshore co-ordination and ensuring on-time Deliveries.
- Imparted training to Project Support Team for the understanding of the components across each release.
- Analyzing Software Defects and performing root cause analysis. Also worked on the fixing of the defects.
- Worked on the Project Management Tools etc and attended various PL related trainings.
- Defined policies and procedures for test environments analyzed the environment requirements and worked on getting the same available to the concerned teams.
- Defined the requirements for the build of Test Environments, keeping in consideration the system functionality and the access security concerns.
- Reviewed the setups mentioned in Functional Setup documents and audit the configuration and setups done in the test environment and thus performing quality reviews on configuration/ test documentation.
- Coordinated with the Development and Testing Teams for the cloning/patching/code change requirement in the Test Environments.
- Was involved in Developing, implementing and maintaining environment schedules for code/patch/cloning and data updates.
- Tested the environments if all are in synchronization as per the requirement and are secured as per the specification of the Environment. Data are in synch with the Production data and the access is restricted to just the designated associates.
- Developed queries to extract the data from several tables pertaining to the Setups / configurations across all ERP Modules.
- Validating the post clone checklist to ensure the cloning has been done with the update scripts run post cloning activity.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Oracle Finance Functional Consultant
- Implemented the Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials modules -General Ledger, Intercompany Accounting, Payables, Receivables, Payments, Cash Management, Tax, Expenses, Assets
- Plan and Deliver Implementation and Support of Oracle Cloud Financials R13.
- Worked on Revenue Recognition process in Oracle AR - defining the revenue rules (accounting and invoicing), worked on event based and rule-based revenue recognition, worked on Customer Acceptance process for revenue recognition, worked on integrating the Revenue distributions to an external system for reporting.
- Configured Oracle AR, Advance Collections, AP, GL, e-Business Tax, Sub Ledger Accounting modules from scratch and simultaneously created BR100 documentation for the setups.
- Involved in troubleshooting issues on Auto Invoice Import Program.
- Created test scripts for UAT (User Acceptance Testing) in TE040 documentation with detailed testing of all the above modules.
- Worked on the Dunning Letter Setups in Oracle AR module
- Worked on the Statement Cycle setups in Oracle AR module
- Worked on the configuration of the Advance Collections Module - defining the advance collection engine, defining the collector work queue, setting up scoring components, strategies and dunning plans, delinquency information, etc.
- Worked on the setups of Tax module - including the setups of Tax Rates, Tax Codes, Tax Regimes, Regime to Rate flow - for EMEA and US.
- Preparing BR100, MD050, TE40, TE50, CRP execution, User training and coordinating with technical teams on Oracle Apps related Custom design validation for integration between Oracle Apps and legacy applications.
- Expenses - Configured Expense module including setting up of Payables Lookup Types for i-Expense, Setting up Credit Card expense types, Expense check reimbursement address, Expense reporting template for Connected and Disconnected expense reporting, Defining the expense clearing account, establishing the multi-currency setup, setting up itemization in Expense, Setting of i-Expense P-Card functionality, mapping of credit card expense types, entering employees as suppliers in order to facilitate Expense access, assigning signing Limits, etc.
- Completed Multi-Org configuration by creating a new Organization Structure for Ritter Sports by creating new Business Group, Legal Entity, Set of Books and Operating Unit.
- Conducted Regression testing to examine the effects of a new Org on the previous Org.
- Conducted Multi-Org Revert Testing to create an effective Revert Plan for WVI, as and when required.
Confidential - Waltham, MA
Oracle Finance Functional Consultant
- Major activities consist of development of R12.2.4 Business process test cases on new functionality-based document for various modules AR, AP, GL, FA, CM, OM, PO, Customizations with using of CEMLI's etc.
- Worked on functionality of various modules as mentioned above by drafting test cases & reporting the same on word document, and excel documents to client.
- Manual testing by way of execution of all test cases for the above-mentioned modules with status as (Pass /Fail) & updating the same to Testing team with important screen shots which is a part of validation.
- Performed production support activity after GO live in R12 upgrade project (offshore).
- Provide solutions to end user for UAT testing of R12 Functionality in oracle new instance.
- Impact analysis in current business process due upgrade changes/enhancements. Assisting in development and testing software applications.
- Preparation of R12 Upgrade documentation - Functional Configurations for Accounting cycle (GL, FA, CM), Revenue Cycle (AR, OM, BP), Expenditure cycle (INV, PO, AP) modules etc.
- Part of activities like Pre-Cutover plan, Post Cutover, Verification etc. For the above-mentioned modules.
- Development/Execution of test case for Vendor, Employee, Invoice, and Remittance related interface etc, also capturing important evidence in form of screen shots for interfaces.
- Worked on documentation activity which consists of SRS, design document, test plan, test cases, etc. Performed production support activity after go-live for AP concur interfaces(offshore).
- New entities Application Functionality testing i.e Supplier, Customer, Banks creation process testing flow, Business process testing P2P, O2C, Reports, Forms, Regression etc.
- Functional Test scripts writing and execution on various instances maintain result oriented document for Super User, End User UAT.
- Analyze the expansion Requirements and strategize the migration of customizations. Identification of GAPs & proposal of Solution. Drawing Functional specification and design upgrade for functional process enhancement.
- UAT testing for the above through test scripts based on Change requests. Capturing key Metrics data for Quality and reporting to Top management on periodic basis.
- Experience in reviewing test scripts based on the business requirements. Plan, Execute and Monitor the CRP Cycles in Development instances in Oracle ERP Experienced in Reporting and Tracking Defects by using Bug Tracking tool such as Quality Center.
Confidential - Hightstown, NJ
Oracle EBS Functional Consultant
- Gathering the user Requirements and analyzing the same by holding regular meetings with the Business Users and the Onsite Team.
- Prepared BR-100 for EBTAX, AR, CM, AP, and GL, Inventory as per the Setups /Configurations required to separate the business entity from the existing application.
- Worked on doing setups for Order to cash Flow including entering orders, booking them, shipping and releasing the orders,auto invoice generation in AR etc.
- Documenting the Functional Requirement Specification Document MD50 based on the Business Requirements and Solution Design
- Worked on ACH Payment Setup, Auto Lockbox, Auto Invoice Setups.
- Also Worked on setup of Receipt Class, Receipt Methods, Receipt Source, Transaction Type, Transaction Source.
- Worked on the setup of Withholding Tax, Invoice Match Options, Supplier Setup, Supplier Site creation and creating invoices.
- Worked on Data Access Set Setup, Definition Access Set, Translation and Revaluation, Subledger setup at different data conversion levels, GL reconciliation.
- Instrumental in mapping/structuring CoA, creating CVR for the implementations, Creating SLA to meet Business requirements.
- Worked on doing setup of Ledger, Legal Entity, Security Profiles, Accounting Setup Manager.
- Defined client requirements in regards to reasons for the change and areas that benefit from new functionality, functionality that is temporarily disabled or has been made obsolete.
- Worked on the Customer and Receipt and Transaction Conversion for the separated Entity.
- Worked on Positive Pay File format, Supplier creation, Payment Setups, Invoices creation and payments.
- Worked on Month End Close Activities for AR and CM modules.
- Defined and configured E-Business Tax parameters including creation of Regime, Tax, Status, Rate, Rules and enabling and validation of Tax
- Testing with the unit test cases to validate the setups/configurations and the code changes done in the system
- Gathered business requirements for EBTAX
- Prepared invoices and made payments, ensured that invoice currency and payment currency are the same at Supplier, Invoice and Bank Account levels
- Created new Bank, Bank accounts and Bank Branches for the Business entity which needs to be separated.
- Defined Transaction Codes in Account Receivables for the new Business Entity, and the cashflow mappings for the newly created bank accounts.
- Created Responsibility, Application Users, Security Rules, set up system processing defaults and defined Cross Validation Rules.
- Worked on creating scoring engine, scoring components, writing template queries, dunning letter templates creation as per business requirements, dunning plan, and collection strategies.
- Worked on setup of Collector workbench.
- Worked on migrating the codes and AOL components to different environments.
- Worked on the defects assigned in Unit Testing, SIT and UAT phase, and get the issues fixed for the components.
- Trained users the functional changes that they see and work with after the Upgrade which allow them to maximize information processing efficiencies
- Setting up of Collections process for new Business entity by doing configurations for Dunning Letters, Collection Strategies, Scoring Component, Scoring Engine.
- Took care of consolidation issues like unmapped and duplicate-mapping of values
- Created SRs with Oracle and interacted through OWC to let them look at our screens. Modules : AR, AP, CM, E-Business Tax, Advanced Collections, GL, iPayments, Order management, Inventory