Over fifteen years of information technology experience focusing on quality, cost control and timelines. Proficient with Oracle applications functional, and project management with the implementation and support of Oracle financials. Deep hands on application configuration, system and gap analysis, Regression testing, process integration and re-engineering. Extensive experience in requirement gathering, and business user training of oracle applications R12/11i E-Business Suite with financial and manufacturing modules.
ERP softwares: Oracle applications R12/11i E-Business Suite (General ledger, Account payables, Purchasing, iExpense, iProcurement, iSupplier, Receivables, Fixed asset, Project Accounting, Order management, Inventory, , Installed base, Service contract, Bill of material, Sales, Knowledge management, Oracle Learning management, iRecruitment, WIP, Depot repair, Oracle field service, CRM) in multi-org environment.
Management tools: MS Project, MS Office, Visio, Remedy change management, SDLC, Compliance with Sarbanes Oxley rules, internal controls audit and business process re-engineering. Completion of various management and communication courses.
Oracle tools: Oracle E-Business Suite R12, 11i (R12, 11.5.10, 11.5.9), Procure to Pay(P2P), Workflow, AIM methodology, IPM, FSG Reports, BI Discoverer 10g, BI Publisher, Approva/Bizrights, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Plus, RICE methodologies, SDLC, reports builder 6i, EDI, WebAdi, ERP, CRM, Workflow Builder 2.6, SQL Loader, Dataloader, API Wizard, Toad, crystal reports, HP QuickTest Pro and HP Quality Center, cFactory, Doc Engine, Accelerator.
Confidential, NY Sr. Consultant - Oracle Functional Lead Jun 2011 - June 2012
- Conduct Purchasing and iProcurement modules knowledge transfer, document processes and end-user training.
- Participate in EDI implementation through requirement gathering and regression testing for Procure to pay.
- Set up, tested and implemented Order management and trained support team and business users.
- Set up inventory Organizations for new facilities, and loaded inventory items.
Confidential, CO Oracle Financials Functional Analyst Mar 2010 - Mar 2011
- Performed automated regression testingfor the R12 financial modules.
- Completed a full competency validation of front-end applications for web-based and oracle forms.
- Participated in the on-going improvement of existing software while solving project related problems.
Confidential, MD Oracle Lead May 2009 - Nov 2009
- Prepared functional and technical requirements and documentation for reports and data conversion and migration.
- Collaborated with the business users to understand their interface requirements from the Product Design Planning system and created field mapping, error handling requirements for data migration.
- Participated in setup, configuration, gathering business requirements, and implementation of Oracle application R12 financial modules.
Confidential, Philadelphia PA Nov 2007 - Jan 2009
Manager, Oracle e-Business suiteOperations and support - Financial Systems
- Directed and controlled the day to day activities to assure the successful operation and support of the financial system.
- Participated in implementation, meetings and reviews of functional and technical specifications to increase process efficiencies from employee self-service entry of expenses which reduced cost and improved accuracy through automated processing, and reduced manual processing by account payables.
- Reviewed troubleshooting items and finalized policy setup with the technical support team and account payables.
- Designed user training and approver guide documentation for centralization of key accounts payable functions.
- Reduced check costs by eliminating check printing and convenience checks at the division level by outsourcing vendor payments to more cost effective provider.
- Oversaw EDI implementation to reduce the volume of manually processed capital invoices which resulted in improving invoice visibility, with automated invoice entry and taking advantage of early-pay discounts.
- Coordinated receiving of invoices through scanning invoices sorted manually by expense and capital.
- Managed and increased production support delivery from 8/5 to 24/7 support and development solutions for both remote and on-site support services and worked with the business users to produce documentation and justification for system changes to ensure support is provided on budget and on time.
- Oversaw service level agreements (SLA) and tracking processes to measure performance, and built processes and compliance around the support activities to ensure better levels of system availability and service.
- Ensured that the support team maintains focus on top business priorities such as month, quarter, and year end close process and transform business problems into technology solution.
- Managed delivery of support and development solutions for both remote and on-site support services to customers.
- Developed end-user documentation and training materials and delivered end-user training.
- Oversaw and coordinated testing and verification efforts for upgrading the instance from 11.5.9 to 11.5.10 and production releases, and executed software test plans and coordinated business user acceptance testing.
- Provided root cause trouble shooting analysis, performance monitoring, system administration and production support of the Oracle e-Business Suite, and built multiple custom discoverer reports and tune reports.
- Provided functional application and technical support in multiple environments including production, development and testing on a daily basis and during enhancement, upgrade, cloning, patching and migrations.
- Provided first line of help desk support for user issues. Resolve issues through personal knowledge and experience and coordinated and interacted with Oracle support services / Metalink.
- Developed and delivered functionality for monitoring Confidential asset status, for tracking the history of components and parts, for compliance with inspection and preventive maintenance schedules.
- Developed, maintained, reengineered, and supported WebTicket Internet/Intranet web-based application. Our database shows 53% of revenue is from repeat customers.
- Designed, developed, tested, and deployed internal web systems for customer information tracking. Cost savings estimated at $3+ million annually.
- Automated the application processes to manage operations, improved customer service, increased productivity, gained efficiencies by reducing schedule update time using dynamic versus static update, saving 55% in labor and material costs.
- Consolidated and reduced total corporate communication costs over 45%, while maintaining headcount and increasing end-user capability and satisfaction.
Foreign languages: Fluent in three languages: English, French, and Italian (read, write, and oral)
Education: Bachelor of Business Administration in Computer Information Systems.
R12 Oracle Financials Functional Foundation Certificate.