A proven professional with over 12 years of IT experience. Solid hands-on skills in the JDEdwards CNC administration, Design, Administration and Tuning of Oracle Databases as well as experience in Application development and Web Interfaces on various Operating Systems.Summary
- Installation and upgrade experience of Oneworld Xe,ERP 8.0, Enterpriseone 8.9 and 8.10,8.12 and 9.0
- Experience in Peoplesoft/JDEdwards Xe, 8.0, 8.9, 8.10, 8.12 and 9.0 CNC system administration and implementation.
- Expertise in installing JDEdwards Tools/service packs, ESU and ASU.
- Expertise in JDEdwards pathcode/enrvironment setup, OMW, OCM configuration and administration.
- Expertise in JDEdwards package management including Product packaging, full&update packages builds, deployments, and troubleshooting.
- Upgrade experience from Xe and ERP 8.0 to ERP8.9 and ERP8.10.
- Experience in JDEdwards security administration
- Experience in Websphere Application Server, IBM HTTP, IIS, Citrix, WTS setup and administration.
- Experience in Oracle Application server Installation and configuration.
- Experience in JDEdwards bolt-on software RightFax, DSI/bar coding, Covus, Formscape&Create form Products installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting.
- Database administration Experience of Oracle 7.x, 8.x, 9.x and 10G on HP-UX, Sun Solaris, Windows and Novell.
- Experience in Unix (Solaris 2.5/2.6/2.7/8/9/10,HP-UX 11i, Linux and SCO) and Windows administration
- Expereince in SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL, PRO*C, Shell programming, Embedded SQL.
- Oracle certified DBA.
- Sun certified system administrator.
- SAP ECC6.0 installation experience on UNIX and Windows ,Oracle 10G environment
- Experience in SAP basis administration
JDEdwards Enterprise One 8.12,8.11,8.10, 8.9, ERP 8.0, one world Xe.SAP ECC 6.0
ORACLE 7.x / 8.0.x / 8.1.x/9i/10G, SQL Server7.0/SQL Server 2000, DB2 UDB,OAS 10.1.2/10.1.3
Cognos, Agile, Form scape 2.4.2, DSI, Create form, Right Fax, Covus 2.0/2.1,QBuild
Veritas I/O File Servers, Veritas Oracle Database Edition, Veritas Cluster Server, Legato.
ERWIN 2.x, Designer 2000, Developer 2000, Oracle Web-DB
SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL, C, PRO*C, C-K SHELL
Citrix Metaframe, Web sphere 3.5, 4.0 and 5.0, IIS, IBM HTTP server.
I-Flow, Rightnow-Web, Kana Communication server.
HP-UX 10/11i, Solaris 2.6/2.7/8.0/9.0/10, SCO/UNIX 5.x, Linux 5.2
Windows 3.x/95/98/NT/2000/XP/2003,AIX 5.1, 5.2 and 5.3, OS/400,Novell, Mac OS, DOS.
HP Superdome, HP 90000, SUN Enterprise E6500, E4500, E3500,V440, E450, E420R,V220, E250, SPARC 5, 10, 20, HP, DELL/ COMPAQ Servers, Siemens Nixdorf Servers, Macintosh, and Intel Pentium PCs, RS-6000, Sun A-5200/A-1000.IBM I SeriesPROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Feb’07 to Present,Confidential,
- Review current infrastructure and recommend fixes and/or suggestions
- Installation of Enterpriseone 8.10,8.12 and 9.0
- Upgrade ERP 8.0 to Enterpriseone 8.10
- Upgrading websphere 5.0 to Websphere 6.0
- Upgrading Tools release from 8.94T1 to 188.8.131.52,184.108.40.206 , 220.127.116.11 and 8.98
- Installation and configuration Oracle Application Server
- Installation and configuration of Server Manager.
- Installations ,migration and upgrading Batch servers
- Performance tuning of enterprise servers, Web servers and Databases
- Installation of Spanish,portugese,japanese and Chinese languages
- User support and troubleshooting
- Upgrade DB2 UDB from V 7.2 to V 8.2 and 8.2 to 9.0
- Unicode conversion
- Package builds and security administration
- Custom environment and path code setup
- Installation of ESUs and Updates.
Environment: Enterprise One 9.0, 8.12, 8.10, ERP 8.0 Oneworld Xe, DB 2 UDB, AIX 5.1/5.2/5.3,AS/400,HP-UX,Windows 2000/2003/XP, Websphere 4/5/6, OAS 10.1.2/10.1.3.
Hardware: IBMRS6000, Dell/Compaq/HP servers
Dec’06 to May’07, Confidential, Atlanta,GA
- Study existing environment and prepare project plan for upgrading JDEdwards to 8.10
- Co-ordinate with system admins,database administrators and security administrators to set up infrastructure to support JDEdwards 8.10
- Upgrade JDEdwards XE to Enterpriseone 8.10
- Assist migrating data from SQL server 2000 to SQL server 2005
- Migration of Citrix servers to new hardware
- Installation and configuration of Websphere 6.0
- Tuning webservers,citrix ,Database and JDE applications
- Trained Junior CNC s to support JDEdwards 8.10 application.
- Document the procedures for supporting JDE application
Environment: Enterprise One 8.10, Oneworld Xe, SQL Server 2000,IBM Websphere 6.0
Hardware: Compaq/HP servers withWIN 2003.
Dec’05 to Feb’07,Confidential,NJ
- Installation and configuration Enterpriseone 8.10
- Installation of tools release 8.94P1, 8.95, 8.96C1, updates 1 and ESU s.
- Installation and configuration of Websphere 5 and HTTP server.
- Responsible for Enterpriseone CNC administration and performance tuning of HTML.
- Createform installation and configuration.
- Citrix development and production server’s installation and configuration
- Package builds, security setup and troubleshooting.
- Migration of development citrix servers
- Creating new pathcodes and environments
- Migration of enterprise servers to new hardware.
Environment: Enterprise One 8.10, DB2, WebSphere 5.0, Sun Solaris 2.8, Createform 3.1, Citrix Metaframe, Hardware: Sun V440, V220, Compaq/HP servers withWIN 2003.
May’2004 to Dec’05, Confidential,
- Review current infrastructure and recommend fixes and/or suggestions
- Upgraded Enterpriseone from Service pack22 to 23 and SP23_I1.
- Participated in migration of IBM Websphere 4.0/HTTP server from HP-UX to Windows 2000.
- Performance tuning of Enterprise, Websphere, Citrix and database servers.
- Security administration and setup including user profiles, groups, application security, and solution explorer security.
- Configuration and administration of 21CFR11 Auditing tool.
- Configuration of OMW, and new environments and pathcodes.
- Installation and Configuration of DSI, Formscape and Covus software.
- Migration from Formscape to Covus.
- Installation and configuration of Citrix development servers, VMWare machines.
- Package builds, Troubleshooting and performance tuning of ERP apps, interfaces
- Optimizing JAS generation process.
Environment: Enterprise One, Oracle 8i/9i,WebSphere, HP-UX, Formscape 2.4.2,Covus 2.0/2.1, Citrix Metaframe, DSI, Shell Scripts, PL/SQL, Qbuild, DSI, APS.
Hardware: HPSuperdome, Compaq/HP servers withWIN 2000.
- Analyzed existing setup and created a plan for upgrade.
- Created a mirror image of existing setup of Oneworld Xe environment in separate network.
- Installed ERP8.10, with 8.93 N1 tools release.
- Upgraded Oneworld Xe to Enterpriseone 8.10
- Package builds and security setup.
- Troubleshooting data conversion and spec merges
Environment: One World Xe, ERP8.10, SQL server2000, Windows2000.
Hardware: Compaq DL380 with WIN 2000 based Servers and clients
Aug’2002 to May’2004, Confidential,
- Initial setup of Oneworld Xe on deployment server, enterprise server and FAT client setup
- Creation of custom pathcodes/Environments for ESU testing, Integration testing and QA.
- OMW configuration including activity rules and security setup.
- Installed ESU / ASU, Service packs (18,20) and JDEdwards updates.
- JAS administration including Websphere4.0&HTTP installation, configuration, serialized objects generation and performance tuning.
- Setup Multiple Data Dictionaries for Development, Prototype, QA and Production
- Installed and configured Create form and RightFax for custom printing, fax and email automation of PO s and WO s
- Administration of citrix servers including package deployments, automating print queue folder cleanup scripts, INI files, security and user profiles maintenance.
- Oneworld security administration including users profiles, user security, application security and solution explorer security.
- Coordinated with DBA s to setup users, database security, data refresh procedures and database tuning.
- Setup security for Oneworld file systems, JDE.INI files and on Enterprise server, deployment server and citrix servers.
- Performance monitoring and tuning of oneworld applications.
- Oneworld printer administration including defining printers, written test procedures for printer testing for UNIX and citrix printing.
- Troubleshooting Oneworld issues, including security, application, citrix and database.
- Coordinating with users and developers in debugging applications, identifying SAR s, ESU s and services packs from JDEdwards.
- Impact analysis on ESU s and coordinated with development team to perform retrofits on affected objects.
- Setup Autopilot and load runner and participated in stress testing and load balancing of citrix servers.
- Managing data dictionary, global tables, user overrides, vocabulary overrides, solution explorer tasks and UDC s.
- Documentation of package deployment, object promotions, ESU/ASU installations procedures.
Environment: One World Xe, Oracle 8i,WebSphere, HP-UX, CreateForm, RightFax, Shell Scripts, Citrix Metaframe PL/SQL, APS, Qbuild.
Hardware: HPSuperdome, Compaq/HP serverswithWIN 2000.
June’2000 to July’2002,Confidential,
- Responsible for JDEdwards Oneworld CNC architecture and Oracle database architecture.
- Participated in initial installation of Oneworld Xe on deployment server.
- Installed and configured Oracle DB for Oneworld ERP.
- Installed and configured OneWorld Xe enterprise server, Citrix servers.
- Defined data sources for new and existing Oneworld environments.
- Created Production, QA, TEST and CRP pathcodes/environments.
- Defined and created OMW activity rules, user roles, save locations, allowed actions, promotion paths and security.
- Setup user profiles, groups, security and application security.
- Installed ESU and ASU s and Upgraded OnWorld Xe from SP13.1 to SP14 and SP14 to SP16.0
- Configured printers, Job queues, for JDEdwards.
- Data dictionary administration, solution explorer roles/tasks and menus.
- OW package builds and deployments of full and update packages to workstations and Terminal Servers
- Installed and configured and IBM Web Sphere 3.5, IIS and Citrix servers on Windows 2000.
- Data refresh procedures from Production to Development and QA.
- Installation and configuration of Create Form for custom reports design& printing.
- Installed and configured Sun Solaris 2.7 on E420R, E450, E250 and configured A1000 with veritas file systems and RAID.
- Migrated Oracle databases from Windows2000 to Sun Solaris 7.
- Created shell scripts and SQL scripts and export scripts for Cold backups and Logical backup of databases and Configured RMAN & Legato for Hot backup.
- Administered SQL server database (security, backups, ODBC, client access) used by HR application.
- Tuning Oracle databases including init parameters, adding indexes to JDEdwards application tables, separating tablespaces on disk partitions, rollback segment management and redo log file management.
- Administration of Agile, AMX adapter, cognos and Ceridian applications.
Environment: One World Xe, Oracle 8i, Shell Scripts, PL/SQL, Cognos, Agile, AMX adaptor, Solaris7, Veritas, Citrix Metaframe, RAID manager and legato networker. SQL Server7.0
Hardware: Sun E420R, E450, E250 with Solaris 2.7,Dell 6400 with WIN 2000 based Servers and clients.
B.S in Electrical Engineering
JDEdwards System Administration (Xe) from JDEdwards, Denver
JDEdwards Development Tools 1(Xe), from JDEdwards, Denver
JDEdwards Development Tools 1(Xe) from JDEdwards, Irvine
Enterpriseone Report Writing Rel 8.94 (8.11) from Oracle, NJ
SAP Basis administration training in ECC6.0