I have over 18 years experience with Oracle technologies including 6 years experience with Oracle Applications - Performing functional and technical work with main Oracle modules such as GL, AR, AP, FA, CM, PO, OM, iExpense and iProcurement. My functional responsibilities include business process analysis, requirements gathering, functional gap analysis, application design, configuration, module setup, test script generation, interfacing with users, training end users and production support. My technical responsibilities include identifying technical gaps, estimating work, architecting system interactions, designing custom solutions, programming, scheduling, producing documentation and providing production support.Knowledge
- Technologies: Oracle Developer Reports/Forms 6i, BI/XML Publisher 5.6.3, Web ADI, FSG, Discoverer, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*LOADER, TOAD, Oracle database 8i/9i, MS Access.
- Functional Expertise: Oracle Apps R12/11i, GL, AR, AP, FA, CM, PO, OM, iExpense & AOL
- Industry Expertise: Manufacturing
Environment: Oracle Applications R12.1.3 AR, CM and GL.
- Analyzed issues related to the financial modules OTC, in production instance.
- Work with auto-invoice issues and some custom packages.
- Monitor support systems and documenting the common issues with resolutions.
- Follow up with the developers on coding and testing any enhancements in different test instances.
ConfidentialPMI- Internal Hitachi Company Project† Finance Functional Lead, Oracle R12 Finance Implementation Project- Dec 2011 – Feb 2012
- Joined the team in their CRP2 stage to reimplement the financial modules such as Primary Ledger, Accounts Payables, iExpense, and EBTax.
- Reviewed the iExpense approval workflow for better performance suggestions.
- Participated in JAD sessions regarding upgrading Darden Oracle financial system to R12.1.3.
- Presented the new R12 features for Accounts Payables (Suppliers, Invoice lines, Payment Manager).
- Worked on Darden auto confirm printed check payments issue (PPR) to resolve and outline the needs to update existing custom program, documented the AS-IS and TO-BE document for the same.
Confidential† IT, Finance Support- Apr 2011 – Jun 2011
Environment: Oracle Applications 11i.5.10.2 iExpense, iProcurement, Workflow, AR, AP and PO
- Analyzed issues related to the financial modules mainly in P2P, GL and AR resolving and testing.
- Worked with offshore team on interface support.
- Monitored support systems and coordinate with the business users.
- Directed developers on coding and resolving any PL/SQL updates.
- Handle Discoverer’s reports issue mainly in GL reports like Trail-Balance.
Confidential† Oracle Functional Consultant- May 2009 – Sep 2010
Environment: Oracle Applications R12.1.2 GL, AR, AP, CM, FA, AME and SLA
- Configured AP setups such as financial/payables options, payment terms, suppliers, suppliers site, bank accounts for the supplier, invoice holds and releases etc.
- Validated Setup steps for Purchasing like Financial, Purchasing and Receiving Option, Definition of approval group/ assignments, setting up the approval hierarchy etc.
- Delivered AME based Approval mechanism for Buyer Approval workflows for Procurement, and configure HR hierarchies and DFFs to fit custom approval design
- Created payment template through payment manager.
- Configured AR System options, Transaction types, Payment terms, Auto Accounting setups as per Business need. Conducted Business Owners meeting to finalize functional setups involved in AR Module.
- Involved with GL workshop to analyze, define and implement the Multi-Org and COA structure.
- Defined Auto Accounting rules and involved in import of invoices into AR using Auto Invoice.
- Defined transaction types and sources for Receivables module
- Implemented Cash Management Module – Defined setups such as System Parameters, Bank Account, Bank Statement Interface Configuration and Auto-Reconciliation.
- Involved with FA setup like KFF, Categories, and Asset Books.
- Extensive involved in Post-Production support and assisted day to day business activities.
Confidential.† Sr. Oracle Developer- Dec 2007 – Feb 2009
Environment: Oracle Applications 22.214.171.124 OM, GL, AR, PO, AP, AOL, PL/SQL, TOAD9, Forms6i, Report 6i, SQL*LOADER, BI/XML Publisher Reports.
- Developed custom package “HL Global GL Listing Wrapper” to generate custom GL report in Excel/PDF format using Oracle Reports builder6i and XML Publisher.
- Generated Distributor’s Letters in Multilanguage using Oracle XML Publisher, prepared a PL/SQL package to generate the canonical XML data format, assign the right layout, submit the letters and handle error processing letters via printer, FTP and Email the letters as their destination after decommissioning the legacy system.
- Developed PL/SQL Script to validate order records in OM Interface tables and run Order import program.
- Imported the customer, Invoices and Receipts into the AR from legacy systems
- Defined concurrent programs, concurrent program executable, concurrent programs to associated request groups and Request sets.
- Personalized Receive Transactions form to print “HL Print Manual Invoice”.
- Day to day troubleshooting using support applications to process helpdesk tickets from users to production instance such as SupportMagic, CMR and BMC.
- Raised several Tars for unresolved issues.
Confidential† Data Analyst- Nov 2006 – Sep 2007
Environment: Oracle Applications 126.96.36.199 Order Management, Inventory, Accounts receivable, AOL, PL/SQL, TOAD9, Forms6i, Report 6i, SQL*LOADER.
- Performed AutoLock Box processes, designed the Transmission Format and debugged related issues.
- Performed Accounts Receivable functional setups such as Customers, Banks, Receipts Classes, Payment Methods, and Lockbox.
- Developed PL/SQL procedure to validate and adjust data format.
- Prepared script for SQL Loader control file.
- Customized through Custom.pll.in Order Organizer (OEXOEORD), Sales Order Screen and E-Business center Zoom button to pop up a form and get additional data for End User and pass the End_Order_no as a parameter.
- Customized Invoice print batch of invoices, Receivables Aging report.
- Worked on custom Pack Slip report to resolve issues of duplicate records.
- Customized the Sales Acknowledgment report, which was not displaying the correct order amount.
- Developed control file script for SQL*Loader script to import Order records from legacy system.
- Modified Defaulting Rules as per business requirement.
- Created a new custom Discoverer report to display the Sales order information.
- Imported AR Invoices from the Legacy System using SQL*Loader and developed PL/SQL script to validate AR Interface table records.
- Conducted business owner meetings to finalize the required information from the old data and the setups needed for Accounts Receivable.
Confidential† Sr. Oracle Developer- Sep 1992 – Oct 2006
Environment: (Oracle 8i/9i) PL/SQL Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Data Base Triggers, Forms 2000 and Reports 2000.
- Created new Finance Management System FMS package using Developer6i Form & Report in client/server on Oracle 8i/9i databases. Gathered requirements, Designed, implemented and tested security control in various database levels, application and fine grain access control.
- Participated FMS data modeling, prototype design, document preparation; created form templates, object libraries and generic package/stored procedures for standardization of the FMS application.
- Developed stored procedure based forms to integrate with legacy system.
- Designed, created or modified payroll, benefit and human resource applications using SQL-PL/SQL languages Oracle database and Developer.
- Modified and trouble-shooting inventory and process control system with Oracle Developer 6i.
- Installed Oracle 9i and configured Developer on client stations.
- Participated architecture design and migration of enterprise wide multi-tier system with different version of Oracle server back-end.
- Tuned and optimized current and new applications utilizing SQL Trace utility and DBMS package, and enhancing performance through regeneration and rebuilding of indexes and creation of views.
- Assisted Senior DBA with configuring Oracle Name server, load balance and fine-tuning production database parameters and providing assistance for database related errors from individual Clients. Also cooperating with DBAs and production personnel for annual database purge and rollover.
- Created and implemented ad hoc reports using SQL for various users in different environments.
- Master’s Degree