- To express my talents, learn and develop my skills giving excellent performance. Thus, proving to be an asset to the company and contributing to its growth.
- 2.6 years of IT experience spanning from designing, coding and testing in Enterprise Integration projects.
- Experienced in working with middleware business integration technologies majorly with WebSphere Message Broker v9.0.
- Experienced in design and development using WebSphere Message Broker and WebSphere MQ.
- Worked for automobile giants in Europe on WMB, SOAP, XML, and Web Services & WSDL.
- Designed and developed message flows, message sets for the data to flow between front - end, middleware and backend using broker toolkit.
- Well versed with ESQL programming to handle message routing and transformations.
- Good exposure with all WebSphere MQ objects such as queues, queue managers and channels.
- Well versed with WSDL and XML related technologies like XML schema, xsd.
- Experience and ability to coordinate with various integration activities with different teams. Good knowledge on SOAP and REST based web services.
- Coordinate build, test and deployment of services on different environments.
- Team player with good communication skills, comprehensive problem solving abilities, willingness to learn, self-motivated with positive attitude.
- Able to adapt new technologies quickly.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize my work to meet on time the deadlines of my clients and keep customer’s satisfaction at the highest level possible.
Database: Oracle 11G and SQL Developer
Operating Systems: Windows and Linux
Source Control: SVN, Perforce
Other Tools: SOAP UI, RFHUtil, JIRA, putty, MQMon, MQ Explorer
- Requirements gathering
- Preparing Design document & Visio
- Preparing the test cases
- Development, Testing, Deploying and Supporting WMB/IIB flows for application integration Worked on Message modelling, mapping and transformation
- Reusing the sub-flows, in order to avoid the rewriting of code. The various sub-flows include auditing, error-handling, and tracing etc.
- Responsible in preparation of unit test cases, unit test Reports
- Experience using IBM Integration Bus (WebSphere Message Broker) in a SOA Working with message model/WSDLs/ SOAP nodes.
- Worked on Web Services.
- Worked on DFDL
- Designing reusable patterns and frameworks in IBM Integration Bus (WebSphere Message Broker)
- Designed and configured the message flow and message set as per the business requirement.
- Coded ESQL with effective rules for data transformation, applying filtering rules, routing and database operations as per business requirement
- Implemented message parsers to work with existing message processing nodes Analysis of the existing interfaces and development of the business logic
- Understanding the technical & functional specifications
- Creation of Execution Group, bar files and deployment of message flows
- Used flow debugger for observing the behaviour of message flows and troubleshoot the problems
- Deployment and unit testing of the message flows Working with Database & result set
- Creating mqsc scripts for creating queues on the new QM’s