- 18+ years of IT experience and 3+ years of Non - IT experience
- 3+ years experience in Material Management domain
- 11+ years’ experience in PLM domain
- PRINCE2 Certified Project Management Practitioner with over 8 years of experience in the capacity of Project Manager/Service Manager/Delivery Manager for PLM accounts in Healthcare sector
- Have been responsible for solution design and delivery of Projects for various clients.
- Managed client engagement services and solution implementations. End to end management of projects from conceptualization and visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects.
- Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Well versed with Software Validation Practices for GxP Compliance applicable to Healthcare companies which includes, Configurations Management, Document Validation, GxP Quality Systems, IQ/OQ/PQ Activities and 21 CFR part 11 regulations
- Adept at instituting procedures that save time, reduce costs, eliminate redundancies and the application of technologies to business and meet the customer's requirements.
- Insightful experience in IT Project Management activities including project scoping, estimation, planning, risk management, finalization of technical / functional specifications, resource administration & optimization and quality management of the product / software application.
- Proficient in mapping business requirements, designing customized solutions and planning test strategies with strong analytical skills and ability to analyze business practices and define optimal procedures.
- Spearheaded projects from offshore as well as onsite ensuring quality deliveries from offshore on a regular basis. It included requirement gathering and analysis and setting and managing client expectations.
- Provided technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing various components of the solution and procedures that are cost effective and meet the customer's requirements.
- Led teams with diversified skills on various platforms across broad technical disciplines. Focused teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with the desired results
- Strong leadership qualities to build high performance Handled various IT projects involving Java/J2EE and Agile PLM
- Worked in various geographical locations including USA, UK, Australia, Singapore, Hongkong
- Provided solutions to achieve greater ROI and faster time to market by means of best PLM practices using Oracle Agile PLM for various clients
- Provided solution for effectively managing document management system and collaborated Product development process for a client using Oracle Agile PLM
- Customized solution for managing Product Quality for a client using Oracle Agile PLM
- Strong experience in Agile PLM Installation, Implementations, Solution Architecture, Upgrade, Configuration, Customization and Support
- Extensive work experience in Product Collaboration, SDK, Product Portfolio Management, Product Quality Management modules of Agile
- Strong experience in Java/J2EE including Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Struts, Weblogic Portal, Hibernate etc.
- Strong experience in Project/Service/Account Management, Managing client accounts, Manage Teams etc.
DBMS/ RDBMS: Oracle 9i
Operating System: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP
Technologies: Java/J2EE, EJB, JSP,Servlets, Struts, Hibernate,XML, XSLT
Tools: /IDEs: TOAD, AQT, IntelliJ, Eclipse, EditPlus, Textpad
Application/ Portal/ Web Server: Apache Web Server, BEA Weblogic Platform 7.0/8.1, Agile PLM 8.5/9.0/9.2/9.3 , Brokat Enterprise Server 4.5, Websphere 5.0
Design: UML using Rational Rose Enterprise Edition
Oracle Agile PLM Lead Consultant
- Configuration, Customization, of Agile PLM system
- Data migration of parts from legacy applications to Agile PLM system
- Installation, Configuration, Customization, Roll-out Agile PLM Solution
- Solution using Product Collaboration and Product Portfolio Management modules and reporting using OPLA schemas.
- Manage environment setups, installations, applying hotfixes for Agile PLM and OPLA
- Monitory Dataloads from Agile PLM schema to OPLA schema.
- Provided Site Dataload and Divestment Solutions
- Service management of GPM application for client business organization
- Incident Management, Service Request Management, Change Control Management, Problem Management, Operations Management for the Service
- Deliver Services to client as per SLA norms of the service
- Handle various projects in the application for life support of the application
- Responsible for Configuration Management of System, Provide business solutions, Handle Data load activities, Divestment Activities, Infrastructure Upgrades, Maintain various environments like Development, Trial data load, Training, System Test, Production and Disaster Recovery environments
- Manage Service in collaboration with business owners, IT organization, Validation managers, support organizations
- Present service reports, drive continuous service improvement initiative value-added activities, ITCP activities
- Maintain good rapport with Service owner, business and various account stakeholders, obtain feedback for improving service levels and provide customer satisfaction
- Responsible for building Oracle Agile PLM Competency
- Work on solutions, proposals, pre-sales
- Manage, Mentor Team
- Train on Oracle Agile PLM
- Manage Client
- Configuration of Agile PLM as per business processes
- Maintenance and Support of Agile PLM, Applying Hot fixes and Service Packs, User Administration, Preventive Maintenance, Monitor Agile PLM application server components which includes application, web, database server and file servers
- Enhancements to Agile PLM system for business process changes
- Changes to Agile Configuration
- Performance enhancements
- In corporate best practices
- End User Support, Maintenance, Manage Client, Team
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the clients
- Installation of the required software that includes Oracle 10g, OAS, Agile 9.2.
- Writing code using Java API and the Agile Software Development Kit (SDK - version 9.2) for the Creation, Retrieval, Updating and Deletion of objects in the Agile Database
- Writing code using Java API and the Agile Software Development Kit (SDK - version 9.2) for the Export of Quality and Problem records in .csv format to a local file.
- Unit testing