Versatile candidate with strong background in PeopleSoft and Oracle technology. Excellent analytical, management, organizational, and problem-solving skills. Experience includes work in the financial, hospitality, insurance, and telecommunication industries. Proven track record of completing projects on-time and within-budget.
Confidential,Franklin, MA 2003 – Present
Oracle Project Leader, v 11g, part of a team responsible for the implementation, analysis, design-specifications, and GAP analysis corresponding to Asset Management, Time & Labor, General Ledger, Payroll, A/P, Contracts, Projects, Cash Management and AR/BI modules. Interface with the end-business-user community and Information Technology department.
- Proactive manager that lead design upgrade to 11g
- Business process and enhancement upgrades for Human Resources, Time & Labor, Financial modules and Identity Management
Confidential,Braintree, MA 2000 – 2003
Project Leader, responsible for the upgrade and enhancements of PeopleSoft v8.4 HRMS, Benefits, Payroll, Time & Labor, Projects, and GL/AP/PO/AR/BI. Interfaced with business-user management and technical database groups. Strong functional business analyst with expert knowledge of Financials and HRMS.
- Analyzed and designed change processes in Oracle and data warehouse environments.
- Created rules to administer base, overtime, benefits, holiday, union and regulatory requirements within the Payroll and Salary Planning modules.
- Functional analyst for the overall HRMS GAP design.
- Created interface design documentation for compensation salary planning and payroll modules.
Confidential,Newton, MA 1997 – 2000
Extensive knowledge of PeopleSoft modules including HRMS, Benefits, Payroll, Pension Administration, and Variable Compensation. Extensive knowledge of the technical aspects of PeopleSoft including record, panel, page, menu design, Crystal, SQR report writing, People Code/Tools and conversion processing.
Confidential,Boston, MA 1995 – 1997
- Implemented the Benefits module, including complete knowledge of all associated processes, Time & Labor, records, and set-up tables, Event Rules, Eligibility Rules, etc.
Worked on enhancements to NYNEX’s order processing system for Boston and the New England States. Part of a team responsible for the IMS database expansion. Technologies: IMS DB/DC, Telon, PL/1, COBOL II, MQ and DB2.
- Responsible for on-line and batch analysis, as well as design and coding, and new system processes.
Confidential,Quincy, MA 1994 – 1995
Part of a team responsible for the analysis, design and coding of 401k Mutual Funds Custody Management Systems for outside clients. Omniplan conversion to Omniplus: COBOL, PL/1, Telon, CICS, and DB2 technologies.
- Developed new programs for a 32 billion dollar client of State Street Bank in Houston, Texas.
- Coded transaction files SWIFT, ISITC (Industry Standards for Institutional Trade Communications) DST, which is the standard automation method of communicating trade instructions between investment managers and custodian banks.
Confidential,Framingham, MA 1993 – 1994
Responsible for the analysis and coding modifications to bring D & B Series M software to the Millennium current release. Programming was coded in COBOL II, CICS and the modules accessed IMS and DB2 databases as well as VSAM files.
- Modified accounts payable, purchasing, and inventory control modules.
Confidential,Hartford, CT 1992 – 1993
Responsible as a team contributor to enhance an on-line claims processing system for this multi-billion dollar insurance company. The technologies were IMS, COBOL II, CICS, Telon, SQL and DB2.
- Analyzed, designed and coded to enhance on-line and batch financial systems.
- Implementation allowed district offices of Traveler’s to process claims 20 to 30 percent faster than their existing system, providing greater customer satisfaction and allowed Travelers the opportunity to be better postured to win additional business from the competition.
Confidential,Boston, MA 1987 – 1992
Part of a team responsible for the design, coding, and implementation, of OmniPlus, Vantage-One insurance system.
- Developed functional and technical business enhancement design specifications.
- Responsible for analyzing complex user requests, recommending system solutions and assessing the impact on existing systems.
Confidential,Boston, MA 1985 – 1987
Project Leader, recipient MMIS Medicaid systems.
- Modified financial reporting and control systems utilizing COBOL, CICS, SQL, and DB2 technology.
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Engine, SQR, SQL, ORACLE 11g, PeopleSoft, SAP, OS/MVS, TSO/ISPF, CICS, VSAM, DB2, SQL, QMF, IMS DB/DC, ADABAS, DATACOM, FOCUS, TELON, ENDEVOR, PL/1, EASYTRIEVE, JCL, MS Access, MS Excel, MS PROJECT, MS Word, REXX, UNIX, Omni 401K, COBOL II, Microfocus COBOL, PL/1, BASIC, C++, NATURAL, VB 6.0