- An accomplished technologist who can effectively deliver sound business performance using my skill with packaged software solutions, business solutions, application architectures, Internet technologies, analytics and relational database systems.
- A self - motivated, innovative thinker, consistently pursuing new challenges to stretch my abilities to expand my knowledge, and bring greater returns to my employers.
- A proven ability to communicate effectively within all organizational levels from senior management to technical engineers.
- Oracle / DB2 / SQL Database
- BMC Patrol / Portal / TMART / BPPM / SAP / Mainframe / Truesight / Remedy / ProactiveNet
- IBM MVS Technical Support - LPAR Mainframe and AS/400
- SAP BASIS - Performance Tuning / system upgrades
- Microsoft Office / Visio / Project / Server 2003 &2008
- Oracle Database
- EMC RSA Authentication Manager
TECHNICAL / ARCHITECTURE SUPPORT
- Upgrade BMC TMART from version 3.9 to 4.2 (TMART is part of EUEM)
- Level 2 support for BMC Patrol / Portal Software
- Manage Microsoft 2003 & 2008 servers and their associated operating systems and software.
- Manage security concerning operating system solutions by following industry standard best practices under the guidance of the data security analyst.
- Install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot moderately complex application server hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Administer hardware and software upgrades.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for resource administration, appropriate use, and disaster recovery.
- Establish service level agreements with end users.
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Perform server and security audits.
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware improvements, upgrades, and repairs.
- Assist in completion of special projects on as needed basis.
- Responsible for creating synthetic monitoring transactions and developing reporting requirements.
- Working with the Oracle team, Microsoft Server group and the Network team on system configurations to meet end-users requirements.
- Integrated TM-ART to BMC BPPM
MVS TECHNICAL SUPPORT /SAP BASIS SUPPORT
- Provided SAP Basis administration support and performance monitoring & tuning, problem analysis & resolution, and other activities required to maintain system integrity and maximize uptime.
- Worked extensively on all aspects of user administration, client copy functionality, R/3 installation/kernel upgrade, performance analysis and memory/buffer management, spool administration, SAP installation, technical documentation, and troubleshooting.
- Project Leader for upgrading from SAP 3.1H to 4.5B environment
- Proficient with COBOL, MVS, Windows, AS400 operating systems, and IBM and Honeywell, Microsoft computer hardware platforms along with knowledge of SAP FI/CO, and DB2, SQL and Oracle databases