I have over 10 years of Information Services experience in the retail, manufacturing and financial industries. Positions held included Programmer Analyst, Systems Programmer, and Programmer.
- COBOL LE, SAS, CICS, Job Control Language (JCL), PL/SQL
- DB2, SQL, Oracle
- MVS/ESA, DOS/VSE, Unix
- TSO, Toad, Changeman
- JDA Arthur Knowledge Base, JDA Advanced Allocation
- IBM Mainframe, AS400
Confidential, (Portland, Oregon)
October 1997 November 2009
Senior Programmer Analyst
My main responsibility is the development and maintenance of the Merchandising And Growth Inventory Control System (MAGIC) and James D. Armstrong (JDA) Planning Analysis-Web systems. Some of the tasks I have been involved in are the following:
- Provided on-call support for the MAGIC and JDA systems.
- Provided daily monitoring of the JDA PA-Web application.
- Resolved the problem tickets opened by customers.
- Analyzed, designed and coded new programs for various MAGIC projects like the synchronization of all Fred Meyer and QFC Food Schedules to Kroger’s scheduling system project, Hand Held Ordering project, Arthur Allocation project and Enterprise Family Tree project.
- Modified existing programs for various MAGIC projects like the SKU Coupon Maintenance project, Store Operations Enhancement project and Hand Held enhancement project.
- Participated on the disaster recovery team.
- Helped convert/move the Fred Meyer Food System to Kroger.
September 1991 to October 1997
- Supported the Asset Management System. The system combined loan portfolios of all consumer and commercial loans. The purpose of the system was to track all credit related assets with its primary focus on problem loans. The system interfaced with the Commercial, Mortgage, Other Real Estate Owned, Bank Card, Investment, Leasing, and ACH systems.
- Participated in the logical and physical modeling sessions.
- Designed, developed, and implemented both batch and on-line portions of the system.
- Worked with the systems DB2 team to establish performance and recovery procedures.
- Successfully implemented physical model changes to the system.
June 1980 to March 1990
Technical Support Analyst/Systems Programmer
- Provided maintenance and general support to a variety of systems including MSA\'s General Ledger, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Purchasing and IE systems.
- Supported and maintained the Cash Management system used by the Treasury department.
- Provided support to remote sites within the NERCO corporate structure. Traveled extensively to these sites providing one-on-one user support.
- Provided analysis, design, trouble-shooting, programming support, and problem resolution support.
- Functioned as a Systems Programmer where I installed and maintained system software.
May 1978 to June 1980
- Designed, developed, maintained, and enhanced the Truck Sales Order, Truck Warranty and Invoice systems.
- Supported various sales and sales related systems.
Education : Confidential