- 10 years IT professional with 6 years Oracle ERP professional experiences An Oracle Applications Functional Consultant in the Oracle EBS GL, AR, AP,PO,SLA FA, OTC, P2P and Cash management modules. I have 2 full implementation projects' and 2 upgrade projects' experience. These projects were largely localization, enhancement, and customization.
- I have provided customer service and production support for the projects.
- Good experience in study/audit of existing business process and preparation issue logs, collection of functional/technical requirements, client/user interaction, GAP Analysis, technical data mapping analysis and design of technical/functional data process flow charts
- Hands on experience in development and extension RICE components using SQL and PL/SQL, Customization of forms using CUSTOM.pll, reports using Report builder 6i, XML Publisher and exposure to WF, Oracle Discoverer, OAF using JDeveloper 9i and development of business reports using OBIEE Spend and HR analytics .
- Trained the client's super users and users on the application and conducting Pilot testing, integrated testing, design validations and setups of the Distributed ERP applications.
- Functional documentation for configurations setups , User Training documents and customization.
- Strong Exposure in preparation of high-level functional design documents for custom application development, Conversions, Interfaces Reports
- Strong programming experience in creating Procedures, APIs, Packages, Functions, Triggers views, collections nested tables and arrays , records, sequences, materialized views, Constraints and other database objects using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Worked RICE components involved in creation of Reports that are not available as standard reports.
- Created the Interfaces to external systems, and Conversion programs to transfer data from legacy systems to the new systems
- Worked in Onsite and Offshore model projects including coordinating and leading offshore team
- Experience in project go-live and post-implementation support.
- Excellent understanding of Oracle Applications base tables, Oracle Financials schema, views, data elements,
- Workflows and interfaces for the troubleshooting resolution of production issues
Project 4: confidentialPROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Oracle Applications Functional Lead
Scope: A system upgrade from Oracle E-business suite 11.5.9 to R12.1.3
- Assisted management plan the project implementation
- Coordinated the requirements gathering process and performed sections with project principal executives and senior managers.
- Managed functional and technical resource scheduling and provided reports to management
- Performed functional setups of the GL, AP and PO
- Developed a PO interface to import POs from an external system. PeopleSoft-Human Resources
- Defined custom interfaces in Oracle GL, AR, SLA, PO, AP, CM, iExpenses, iProcurement and iSupplier, and INV P2P and OTC cycles .
- Customized Accounting Flexfields, Cross Validation Rules and security rules
- Created AIM-based documents such as BRD 100, MD050 FDD mod. details for Reports
- Created documentation for Future Business BP-80 , present business requirements RD20 , conversion CV-4 , and function extensions MD-50 , Test Scripts TE-40 .
- Reviewed and approved any configuration change documentation for GL, CM, and AR AP.
- Planned and implemented the data conversion methodology and programs to bring Installed
- Setup of R12 payment system: payment process profiles payment programs e.g. P-Card.
- Developed periodic financial FSG and management analytic reports as needed.
- Worked on UTL PACKAGE and SQL LOADER for the interfaces and conversions
- Undertook performance tuning activities on the Oracle EBS applications, concurrent manager and with exceptions the database tier.
- Developed custom programs: 1 a program to send out updated software versions to entitled customers utilizes the standard Oracle order API to create and book orders
- Post-Go-Live production support- performed system audits and troubleshooting
- Coordinated or conducted user-centric testing up to UAT.
- Developed Purchase order Account Payables Invoice Report to display the PO and corresponding invoice details.
- Developed Rpd and modeled data for HR and Procurement analytics reporting
- Developed Supplier Payments Report using, OBIA 7.9.6, OBIEE11g, XML Publisher and Discoverer.
Environment: Oracle Apps 12.1 GL, AP, AR, PO, INV, FA, Advanced Pricing , PeopleSoft, Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion FDM, IR, OBIAW, PL/SQL, SQL Loader, OBIEE 11g, UNIX, Windows 7 Enterprise, Oracle Db. 11g, DAC, Informatica.
Project 3: confidential
Applications Functional Consultant P2P and OTC Implementation Project
- Involved in implementation of Oracle Financial Applications R12 GL, AP,EbTax, AR, PO,EAM, FA and some service modules iProcurement, iExpenses, etc .
- Configured Payables System Options, and financial options.
- Defined Payment Terms, Payment set ups, and distribution sets
- Set up Suppliers, Supplier sites, Bank Accounts and process documents.
- Implementation of standard Procure to Pay P2P functionality
- Set up purchasing standard functionalities such as converting purchase requisitions into standard purchase orders and blanket releases.
- Involved in documentation of Future Business BP-80 , present business requirements RD20 , conversion CV-4 , and function extensions MD-50 , Test Scripts TE-40 , System setup Document BR-100 as per AIM Methodology.
- Identified process and reporting gaps and recommended solutions.
- Developed functional specifications for invoice matching solution.
- Configured MOAC setups for various operating units located in different legal entities.
- Defined inventory key flex field structure, inventory structure, organization setup, organization calendar and exceptions, items, serial and lot controls...
- Customized Print Requisition Report by adding the field Accounting Id Description.
- Customized Incomplete Invoice Report, Authored SQL and PL/SQL scripts to analyze underlying data for inconsistencies and integrity
- Used SQL Loader Program to load data from Excel files, flat files into temporary table using UTL FILE utilities, TOAD and SQL loader.
- Experience in developing, customizing, modifying forms, reports existing in Oracle Applications according to the business requirements and specifications using Oracle Developer Suite 10g/9i Forms, Reports and other front-end tools.
- Used other reporting tools such as OBIEE / OBIAW to do various analytical report from PeopleSoft, SAP, Hyperion Essbase and HFM.
- Developer rpd.files based on metadata from Hyperion data sources.
- Provided production support to the solution after Go-Live
- Support Psychiatric Services Clinical Knowledge Enhancement System PSYCKES application
Environment: Oracle Apps 12.1 GL, AP, AR, PO, SLA, INV, iProcurement, iExpenses, FA , OBIAW, Hyperion, SAP, PeopleSoft, PL/SQL, Oracle Reports
Project 2: confidential
Oracle Functional Consultant
Implementation/Upgrade of Procure-2-Pay Cycle of Oracle Applications
- Involved in the upgrade from EBS 11.5.9 to EBS 11.10.5 and its implementation AP, Inventory, OM modules .
- Integrated Oracle EBS P2P with Informatica, DAC and OBIEE for analytics reporting
- Involved in business user interaction for project enhancement
- Trained and helped users work on oracle self-service applications iExpenses and iProcurement .
- Responsible for providing functional support.
- Estimation and scheduling tasks for the team and tracking them.
- Developed TDDs and FDDs for the optimal solutions to meet the business requirements.
- Developed programs for conversions and interfaces.
- Responsible for data conversion from legacy system to Oracle Applications.
- Developed SQL Program to load data from Excel files, flat files into temporary table using UTL FILE utilities and SQL loader.
- Developed and customized as well as modified forms, reports existing in Oracle Applications per business requirements using Oracle Developer Suite 10g/9i Forms, Reports and OBIEE analytical tools.
- Attended to, researched and fixed issues that emerged from production environment.
Environment: Oracle Apps 12.1 GL, AP, AR, PO, INV, FA , Windows, PL/SQL
OBIEE Developer Back-fill project
- Novartis is a pharmaceutical company which focuses on in diabetes care, homeostasis management and hormone replacement therapy. The client implemented a data mart to analyze their HR data from SAP HCM source systems to perform historical trend analysis on key metrics such as total head count, hire count, retire count, terminations, promotion rate, employee performance and cost metrics. The in-scope SAP IVIEWS for the SAP HR info types are extracted and loaded into the HR data mart dimensional modeling using the Informatica ETL process.
- Performed Gap Analysis to viability and adaptability of possible new dart mart solution
- Performed hardware and software sizing for the complete solution.
- Gathered business requirements prior to creating the data mart model
- Developed conceptual, logical and physical Dimensional model for the HR data mart.
- Created technical specifications for OBIEE repository layers and dashboard design
- Configured the physical layer, business model and presentation layer in the BI Admin tool
- Developed ad hoc dashboard reports using web catalogs Answers, Oracle BI Publisherji6r
- Created users and set up user sign-on security credentials for both BIOPHARMA and HR Data marts.
- Implemented data level security using session and dynamic variables and groups
- Optimized performance via query analysis, table indexing, aggregation tables, fine-tuning the repository, enhanced cache management
- Dashboards: Compensation, HR Performance, Retention, Workforce Profile,
Reports: Executive Summary, Headcount/Hire/Termination/Movement, Rolling 12 months Trend, Demographic category-type reports, Ad-Hoc reports, and Oracle Financials Order-to-Cash and Procure To-Pay Module reporting were also done regularly
Environment: Linux, Oracle 9i-10g, OBIEE 10.1.3.4.1, SQL Server 2005, IBM DB2, SAP ERP R/3, Informatica, Oracle BI-Apps.v 126.96.36.199
Oracle Business Analyst
- Responsible for gathering user requirements, data conversions, customizations and testing.
- Gathered business requirements prior to project design and implementation from users
- Conducted root cause analysis of issues and worked with lead and development to provide fixes
- Documented requirements using BR100, RD-50 and MD-50 respectively
- Accurately created test cases and conduct unit, integration and user acceptance testing
- Efficiently used Quality Center for bug reporting and defect tracking
- Effectively designed and deployed business reports using Oracle Discoverer and XML publisher
- Conducted user acceptance, unit, integration, usability, and regression testing of the Oracle ERP.
- Ensured identification of software issues accurately wrote easy-to-follow bug reports and logged them into bug tracking database monitored the development and verified fixes on SRs.
- Recommended and applied industry best practices to meet business requirements.
- Carried out primary integration testing between various modules.
- Deliverables included needs analysis, functional mapping, gap analysis, BPR, finding solutions,
- Coordinated Users Acceptance Testing UAT , go-live activities implementation support.
- Defined Value Sets, Descriptive Flex fields, and Custom Profile Options for modules.
Modules: GL, AP, AR, PO, INV, OM
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes