- 8 years of experience in IT industry in development, testing, implementation, Maintenance of Client Server applications using Oracle products.
- Experience in Development and Customization of Forms using Forms 10g,6i.
- Experience in Development and Customization of Reports using Reports 10g,6i in Character and Bitmap mode
- Experience in ETL process using Informatica 6.2 ,7.1 and PL/SQL
- Experience in Development and Customization of Reports using Reports 10g,6i in Character and Bitmap mode.
- Expertise in PL/SQL coding for creating Packages, Procedures, Functions and Database Triggers.
- Expertise in performance tunning of reports.
- Experience in creating discoverer business areas to support adhoc reporting using Discoverer desktop, Discoverer Administration.
- Experience in developing and deploying reports using Oracle Discoverer 4i and Reports 6i.
- Experience in implementing Single Sign On Server architecture From Oracle portal to Oracle Reports and Discoverer reports calling from web .
- Experience in creating OLAP reports using Business objects, Cognous EP 7 Series Report Net.
- Involved in transforming Data Marts from warehouse builder to Oracle Discoverer business areas in Admin edition.
- Familiar with Maintenance and Support processes.
- Sound knowledge in Database administration.
- Extensive experience in Scripting on different flavors of UNIX.
- Expertise in performance tuning using Explain Plans and Trace File methodologies Used Toad Software for some clients .
- Involved in Migrating Database for text files to Oracle databases Using SQL Loaders.
Certified Oracle Programmer.
Knowledge in CMM level 4 and ISO standards Quality standards.
Consultant for Forms 10g, Reports 10g and Pl/Sql Developer
Environment Oracle 9i,10g PL/SQL, Toad 8.5, and Win 2000.
- Responsible for conducting user requirement meetings and gathering information from the Application Owners and gathering the requirements.
- Responsible for Creating the tables,enforcing the Constraints Indexes.
- Responsible for Creating and coding the Packages, Procedures, Functions which built the Desired Functionality.
- Responsible for coding the New forms and complete the enhancements in the existing
- Forms Using forms 10g.
- Responsible for developing the New reports Using reports 10g.
- Responsible for Resolving the issues involved with the application in testing phase.
Oracle developer Consultant for Forms, Reports development, Discoverer and B.I Tools implementation.
Environment Oracle 10g, Discoverer 9.i, Reports 10g, Forms 10g, PL/SQL, Toad 8.6.1
- Responsible for conducting user requirement meetings and gathering information from the end users for reporting system and analyzed all the existing system .
- Responsible for Creating the tables,enforcing the Constraints Indexes.
- Responsible for Developing the New Master and Transaction Forms for the data Entry, Updation and for data retrieval .
- Created PL/SQL Procedures, Functions and Packages in Pl/sql
- Responsible for Developing the New Reports using Reports 10g.
- Responsible for creating the Database Triggers coded to meet the global operation and watch out for overkill.
- Tested required stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Database Triggers.
- Created Business Objects Reports that had multiple data providers, drilldown, slice and dice features using Business Objects for the Warehousing system.
- Developed Discoverer workbooks and work sheets for reports.
- Involved in solving the bugs reported by the end user in implementation phase in both Forms and Reports.
- Involved in trouble shoots Discoverer tool related issues and limitations in Desktop Version .
- Involved in performance tuning for slow running Reports using various optimizer hint techniques.
Consultant for Pl/sql and informatica
Environment Oracle 9i, informatica 7.1, PL/SQL, Toad 6.5, Cognous 7 and Win 2000.
- Extensively developed Pl/sql procedures using collections with bulk binds to insert and update millions of rows into target databases.
- Rewritten the business logic of mappings in Pl/sql using collections where millions of records got updated from source.
- Source systems data from the distributed environment was extracted, transformed and loaded into the Data warehouse database-using Informatica.
- Involved in identifying dimensions and facts to create enterprise data warehouse and model.
- Preparation of detailed program specifications for Informatica mappings.
- Involved in the Design, development and implementation of mappings using Informatica PowerCenter designer.
- Extracted Data from flat files, and various relational databases to Oracle Data warehouse Database.
- Loaded data from various sources using different Transformations like Source Qualifier, Joiner, Router, Aggregator, Lookup, Expression and Update Strategy to store the data in target table.
- Developed various Mappings Mapplets to load data from various sources using different Transformations.
- Implemented Performance tuning in Mapping by identifying the bottlenecks and Implemented effective transformation Logic
- Provided production support including validation of mappings and sessions.
- Performed various update strategies using Lookup and Update Strategy transformations.
- Implementing real time logic for carrying out incremental load.
- Creating Stored Procedures to populate sample data and carrying out test load.
- Loaded data from flat files and XML files to temporary tables in Oracle database using SQL Loader. collections for better performance.
Consultant Oracle 8i, Forms 6.i, Reports 6.i, Discoverer and PL/SQL
Environment Oracle8.i, Developer2000, Reports 6i,Discoverer 4.1 SQL LOADER, and Solaris 6.0
- Involved in creating stored procedures, packages and database triggers for certain business logics
- Developed new reports for check printing and work order reports using Reports 6i.
- Involved in Development of several interface forms using Forms 6i.
- Developed and deployed ad-hoc reports Using Oracle Discoverer4.1 to gain immediate access to data marts and online transaction processing systems.
- Involved in Use-case document preparation.
- Involved in data conversions and data porting from test files using SQL LOADER and PL/SQL.
Customized Oracle Reports written
- Purchase order document print.
- Sales order document print.
- Sales invoice document print
- Goods receipt document print.
Sr. Consultant Oracle Discoverer and ETL
Environment Oracle 8i, Designer 6.i, Informatica 6.2, Forms 6.i Reports 6.i, Business objects 6.0 PL/SQL and Toad 4.5
- Extensively involved in Design transformation and Loading process to create Warehouse database.
- Developed Business objects desktop reports for Natco Reports .
- Involved in creating and trouble shooting Discoverer Repository EUL .
- Created Complex folders and custom folders in Discoverer Admin support very complex report, which are out of scope with base discoverer folders.
- Involved in user training from Business objects client.
- Developed Pre-Printed Oracle Reports, which are out of scope for Business objects .
- Involved in Co-coordinating with Oracle Support group in solving discoverer related product related bugs.
- Created stored Packages, Procedures and Functions PL/SQL for data migration staging table to Original tables of structures.
- Involved in developing incremental data load process to support data warehouse.
- Involved in Database performance tuning using Explain plan and methodologies.