- Established best practices by implementing global business processes, making them shareable / reusable through BPM servers and providing a secure repository for access and version control (SharePoint)
- Evaluated process limitations and recommended strategies that reduced risks, reduced costs but improved performance, productivity and timeliness to market of products while ensuring that solutions retained their competitive advantage
- Managed several projects (over 50) and resources including geographical dispersed resources (average number of resources between 6 - 110)
- Established BCP’s, Disaster Recovery plans and Risk control self-assessments for several projects (i.e. Fund Administration, Risk Management & Travel Support departments)
- Held various titles and worked in numerous capacities on projects i.e. Project Manager, Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Developer, Product Owner, Designer, Consultant, IT Delivery specialist, Quality Assurance Officer, Compliance Office, Database Analyst, Risk Officer, Investment Analyst, Mentor, Requirements Manager, Team Lead etc.
- Developed USE cases, Business Requirements, User Stories, Risk Profiles, Entity Diagrams, Application Models, Relationship models, Domain models, Technical Specifications, User Manuals, Test Plans, Test Matrices, Test Strategy, Test Conditions, Business Cases, Project Charters, Release Notes, Implementation Strategy, Requirement Management Plans, Project Management Plans, Features, Functional and Systems Specifications
- Developed best practices around UML, Object oriented analysis, JAD sessions, Facilitation, Structured Walkthroughs, Executing, Monitoring and controlling the dynamics of the projects.
- Developed strategies to ensure compliance with both local and international business market standards through the coordination of related activities between Client Service Managers, Global Custodian Administrators, systems’ staff and the trade services group.
- Experienced in managing conflicts and interfacing between the developers and the business community ensuring that requirements documented are clearly understood and interpreted in development.
- Strong technical knowledge using a variety of software and operating systems such as UNIX, DOS, WIN NT4.0, WIN XP, WIN ME, MS Office Suite, Lotus Suite, Client Management System (CMS), Document Management System (DMS-FileNet), Learning Management System (LMS/LCMS), Database systems, Visio and Adobe Photoshop; Excellent knowledge of Web technologies, databases and Mainframe systems.
- Developed an In-house HRIS and a PCIS application based on a Client / Server architecture
Backend Systems include: Oracle, SQL Server, PL SQL, Sybase, MySQL
Methodology: SDLC, ASAP, PLC, OOA, AD & Structured Methodology
Process Engineering Tools include: MS Visio, HOLOSOFX BPM Suite & IBM MQ Series Workflow, Websphere, UML, Enterprise Architect, Mind Maps, Business Integration Modeler V5.1/5.1.2
Project Management: MS Project, Team Play, Time Control, Clarity, SharePoint
Requirements Elicitation and Management: Caliber RM and RDM, BluePrint, Irise, Requisite PRO, Rational DOORS, Axure RP
Versioning & CASE Tools: Visio, Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, CVS and ClearCase
Reporting Tools: Crystal, Oracle reports and Business Objects
Web Designing & Development Tools: Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, EDI & Internet tools (FrontPage 2000, HTML 4.0)
General Tools: Microsoft Office Suite, Lotus Suite, Lotus Notes, Corel Draw, UNIX, IBM
Snr. Consultant Enterprise Architecture/Technical Analysis
- Assess and analyze the impacts of business vision, strategies and direction on existing and future business processes and technology
- Evaluate new concepts, technologies and solutions through POC Validations
- Deliver enterprise architecture and data modeling artifacts such as dictionaries, business rules, workflows, maps, specifications etc.
- Created and delivered a performance metrics report for the SDT team utilizing excel macros, pivot tables, vlookups, graphs etc.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify business drivers, key capabilities, application, data, business and infrastructure architectures required to deliver tactical, strategic and operational requirements across the enterprise.
- Contribute to technical leadership, guidance and direction that lead to overall SOM DCH/Medicaid platform stabilization & improvements - member of the enterprise architecture review board
- Work with business and technical subject matter experts to assess business needs, establish business priorities and determine options, risks, and cost benefit for recommended solutions
- Lead, participate and contribute to the success of requirement review, alternative analysis, recommendation review, ad-hoc issue review and design definition sessions delivering appropriate artifacts
Senior Managing Consultant
- Execute and deliver requirement artifacts on complex projects and program initiatives including BA Plans, Requirement Management Plans, Requirements Change Management Plans, BRDs, FRS, TRDs, Gaps and Impact Analysis Docs etc.
- Execute and deliver process artifacts on numerous projects including; AS-IS, TO-BE, Data, Application, Business and Technology models
- Trained, mentored, coached and supported Business Analyst, Enterprise Analyst and Process Architect resources to meet/exceed Enterprise ‘BAO’ objectives - Thus establishing best practices groups in business analysis, architecture, business intelligence & quality assurance
- Supported the delivery of numerous store systems related project initiatives (Store Operations, Loss Prevention, Customer Service, Enterprise data migration & remediation projects)
- Worked extensively with MS Excel to deliver various forms of reports for senior management and related IT/business depts. Leveraging pivot tables, formulas, data sorting & filtering functions
- Leveraged excels pivot tables to aggregate, evaluate and analyze store operations data across the enterprise
- Initiated, developed, maintained and executed overall Test Strategies (included smoke, functional, systems, regression, stress, integration & user acceptance tests); while managing overall test results
- Translate high-level business strategies into operational strategies and practical solutions
- Deliver problem statements, project plans, business cases, use cases, test cases as well as risk assessment artifacts
- Contributed to the development of an enterprise capabilities roadmap (tactical & operational) as well as improvements to the change management processes
- Worked with vendors to improve 3rd party vendor business analytics capabilities
Lead IT Business Systems Consultant
- Review and validate information, processes and designs while insuring integration across programs/projects as a means to leveraging opportunities and managing risks
- Translate high-level business strategies into operational strategies and practical solutions
- Provide insights into operating vision that will ignite identification of capabilities necessary to deliver an effective enterprise solution
- Develop project charters, migration plans (that includes risk, complexities, costs, efforts, degree of change, delivery schedule), benefit realization frameworks, business solution plans and other project artifacts.
- Participate in the review and development of work flows and business requirements to ensure the delivery of a quality product consumable by downstream users i.e. transforming business ideas into functional system concepts that are practical and testable resulting in improved member experiences, member wellbeing and overall customer satisfaction.
- Performed assessments (Business, Functional, System, Technology, Infrastructure, Product and Risks), managed scope creep, managed requirements, architecture, teams and projects.
- Led and managed the successful delivery of several challenging projects in consumer analytics, business intelligence and healthcare informatics
- Worked with cross functional teams to identify & determine causes and effects of delayed response times on electronic customer profile application
- Evaluated data gathered from multiple sources, reconciled data conflicts, decomposed high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Assisted clinical and IT staff in defining data elements and definitions (metadata) that will ultimately improve patient outcomes.
- Created data flow diagrams across the enterprise and delivered data maps that aligned with ICD-9, HL7 & EDI data transfer standards
- Conducted build versus buy analysis for the requirements management and survey engine tools
- Managed changes and defects - maintained a prioritized issues/risk catalogues while reviewing, analyzing, resolving and communicating results/changes/risks as necessary
- Managed a team of resources (BA, QA, Designers and Clients)
Snr. Enterprise Analysis Architect
- Contributed to the establishment and successful daily operation of a PMO (project management Office) as a means of improving project relevance and delivery
- Contributed to the development of tools that tracked project benefits and effectiveness across the enterprise
- Led, coached, trained and mentored a team of engagement managers in defining acceptable solution framework standards, strategic goals, business process models, interface models, quality criteria and requirements across the enterprise.
- Authored and delivered several documents including; business, functional, systems, interface and technical requirements, business cases, use cases, test cases, UML diagrams, activity workflows, entity relationship models, class models, business models, technology models, mock up screens and reports.
- Developed and delivered relevant project artifacts related to scope, schedules, budgets, quality, risks amongst others while adhering to existing project management methodologies and insuring project success at every level.
- Worked with teams to develop competencies and BA/Architecture resource improvement opportunities leveraging BABOK, Zachman, FEA, TOGAF, COBIT, PMO, Six Sigma best practices, HL7, HIPPA, EDI and data standards/guidelines.