- Result - oriented and highly skilled professional with over 5 years of experience in Data Analysis and Reporting seeking to obtain a challenging position with an organization in which my knowledge and skills will not only add value to a localized team but also prove beneficial to the overall success of the company.
- Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reporting documents which met stringent governmental guidelines using database SQL programming languages, Power Point, Excel with Pivot tables, Access and other third-party reporting tools.
- Expert in the data management process of processing, executing, manipulating and testing of data elements from development to production.
- Skilled in inner workings of the Software Development Life Cycle and how each step correlates and impacts security guidelines such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX). Talent for quickly mastering technology - recently obtained government Security Clearance.
- Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure coordinating multiple tasks.
- Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records.
- Thrive in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills. Avid but novice cyclist.
Database: Oracle 9i/10g, MS SQL Server 2000, MS Access 2007
Operating Systems: Unix, MS Windows 2000/ME/NT/XP/7, DOSReporting Tools Cognos, SQL, Maximo,Informatica
Service Desk: Remedy, SharePoint, Incident Management, Help Desk Administration, Customer Service
ERP Software: IFS
Desktop Applications: MS Excel 2007, MS PowerPoint 2007, MS Word 2007
Soft Skills: User Acceptance Testing, Inventory Control, Route Monitoring, Logistics Administration
- Identify problematic areas and conduct research to determine the best course of action to correct governmental data
- Analyze and problem solve issues as they relate to the management of financial processes dealing with the DOD
- Perform data entry, either manually or using scanning technology, when needed or required
- Monitor for the timely and accurate completion of reports essential to Financial Directorat operations (for example, Financial Orders Report and the Revolving Fund Daily Report)
- Updated existing Excel spreadsheets providing Pivot tables that displayed financial information
- Provided weekly updates to the Budget Manual website
- Created, modified and uploaded financial documents to Sharepoint
- Created, modified and uploaded financial documents to DOD Financial Powerpoint slides
- Performed light Sharepoint Administration duties
- Created Reports from DoD Agengies and Departments using Teradata.
- Analyzed massive and highly complex data sets, performing ad-hoc analysis and data manipulation (SQL).
- Wrote reports using Maximo, IFS and Cognos reporting system to extract data for analysis using filters based on the business data model.
- Worked on complex information model, logical relationships, and the data structures that support different data models
- Acted as Team Lead for several projects which involved programs that interfaced with Oracle databases
- Designed system controls to ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance as well as responsible for regulatory compliance audits
- Created several data reporting processes from start to finish, which included the data mining, analysis and reporting pieces
- Prepared and presented weekly reports for management to view the data teams weekly progress
- Created spreadsheet reports, and graphs from statistical customer data to increase reporting speed and data quality
- Regularly interacted as liason between the company and governmental agencies to help develop data reports to improve their overall business functions
- Maintained daily logs of the status of parts, service calls, and merchandise.
- Assisted with the cancellations of merchandise per scrim reports and hot e-mail.
- Trained new representatives for call center and supervisor positions.
- Verified information, processed allowances for customer gift cards and checks.
- Researched the status of services and part orders.
- Expedited orders for delivery and handled customer service delivery questions.
Central Monitor Analyst
- Responsible for receiving, analyzing, and investigating contents of logs (R/AM, Nextstep, SUDO Unix, Oracle and Sybase) and reviewing logs as evidence.
- Provided daily incident reports from raw and filtered financial report applications, database and platforms. Monitored Privileged activity, Database Modifications and Security Events.
- Prepared Remedy tickets to be reviewed by database administrators and daily tally sheets. Updated reviewers confirmation, scripts and filters for log reviewing
- Maintained and provided documentation for audits. Created Remedy Help Desk tickets