- Strong 12+ years of experience in Information Technology including RDBMS, Business Intelligence, Internet and Client Server applications.
- Expertise in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of projects - System study, Analysis, Physical and logical design, Resource planning, Coding, Testing and implementing business applications.
- Extensive experience in information technology solutions to support data integration, data migration, data mining, data warehousing and data extracting.
- Possess excellent leadership and collaboration skills with ability to work independently and/or in a team setting seamlessly, at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent in designing & developing universe, reports in SAP Business Objects
- Able to quickly adapt to different skills and job functions in challenging Healthcare Industry.
- Ability to estimate and communicate accurately time required to accomplish tasks and projects.
- Hands of experience in Manual Testing and Automated Testing on client/server based applications.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to co-ordinate activities and work in a team environment to meet tight deadlines.
RDBMS: Oracle 11g/10g/9ias/8i/7.x (SQL, PL/SQL), SQL Server 2000 and Access 2000/2003
Languages/Utilities: SQL, PL/SQL, Unix shell scripts, Perl, Java, Servlets, JSP, Java Script, HTML, VBA, XML
Development Tools: Oracle Forms, Oracle Report 6i/9i, TOAD, SQL*Loader, Crystal Reports, Visio, Hyperion Intelligence 8.3, Dashboard Designer, SAP Business Objects (R4,3.1,R2)
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center 10.0
Operating Systems: UNIX (Sun Solaris, HP Unix), Windows NT/98/95, WIN 2000/Xp
- Strongly involved in all cycle of the multiple projects.
- Involve in analyzing, documenting business requirements, functional requirements for building Business Objects Reports.
- Involve in designing & developing new reports and modifying the current universe and reports.
- Interacting with user and developing different and complex Ad Hoc reports using Business Objects & SQL.
- Working with alliance partners and clinical team by providing adverse events reconciliation reports.
- Query case data sets for product divestitures to license partners.
- Support FDA, EMA, MHRA inspections by validating Business Objects ad-hoc adverse event safety reports in Oracle 10 and 11g SQL under strict time constraints.
- Create the reports using Business Objects functionalities like Combined Queries, Drill down, Cross tab, and Master details in Deski and Webi environment.
- Participating in the data integration project of the Confidential, King Pharmaceuticals and Confidential Safety Systems.
- Used HP QC for developing Test Plan, executing Test scripts and tracking defects in UAT environment.
- Coordinated development timeliness for project with user and achieved the goal in given time frame.
- Developed MS Access 2000/2003 database to extract adverse event data using SQL and Crystal Reports.
- Validated Hyperion Intelligence adverse event safety reports from the custom Safety system using Oracle SQL, using TKProf utility to tune queries.
- Develop regression testing and integration tests for an ad-hoc query tool used by the epidemiology group.
- Map data from the custom Oracle safety system to vendor adverse event signal-detection utility.
- Organize validated reports, documents, and project tasks in EMC Documentum.
- Write Oracle PL/SQL packages and triggers in Toad to create dynamic web page content.
- Deliver web-based report output in HTML or Excel format.
- Configure SQL*Loader to load data into Smith Barney database.
- Execute Unix shell scripts and Perl scripts to refresh the database and e-mail process notifications.
- Test and document the project.
- Use Oracle Designer 6i for Dataflow and Entity relationship diagram design of the DEPOT utility.
- Design and implement an additional DEPOT Oracle Forms 6i screen, importing data with SQL*Loader.
- Develop master-detail, drill down, matrix, nested summary-detail reports in Oracle Reports 6i, using PL/SQL to perform calculations to get desired output.
- Develop an HTML page to serve as a centralized menu for the web application.
- Developed Unix shell script to alert users of process issues.