- She offers more than 17 years of experience with Oracle applications, working within manufacturing, distribution, telecommunications, package/freight delivery, state education, government, service and health industries.
- Her experience includes project management, assessments, optimizations, analysis of user requirements and business processes, mapping business requirements, gap analysis, application configuration, conversions, interfaces, custom processes, upgrades, user training, testing, documentation, and production support.
- Most her experience has been as a project manager/functional team lead for the installation, conversion, upgrade and set up of Oracle Financials, Procure to Pay, and various Supply Chain Applications.
- She has experience implementing Oracle Applications using AIM and OUM Oracle implementation methodologies in multi - org environments. She has also obtained certification in Oracle E-Business Suite Financial Management, as well as obtaining Project Management Professional certification (PMP).
- She is currently undertaking the Oracle Financials Cloud: Enterprise Structures with
- GL Implementation class to further her Oracle skills. Both her peers and clients regard her as a strong consultant, team member and project manager.
- Her strengths include excellent communication skills, recognition and resolution of problems, and the ability to work with a team or independently.
Oracle Applications: General Ledger, Application Desktop Integrator, Subledger Accounting, Payables, Assets, Receivables, EBusiness Tax, Legal Entity Configurator, Application Desktop Integrator, Financial Statement Generator, Project Costing, Purchasing, iProcurement, iExpense, Cash Management, Cost Management, Application Management Engine, Inventory, Work in Process, Bill of Material, Advanced Global Intercompany System (AGIS), EB Tax, Hyperion Essbase SmartView.
Engagement Expertise: Project Management, Project Planning and Analysis, Solution Design, Requirements Gathering and Mapping, Fit/GAP Analysis, Business Process Reengineering, Assessments, Acquisitions, Configuration, Test Planning and Execution, End User Training, Conversion Deployment, Post-production Support.
Methodologies: Methodology (AIM), Oracle R12 Business Flow Accelerators (BFA), Agile.
Languages: Data loader, eprentise Flexfields software, Config Snapshot, Clarity, Jira.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Oracle Financials Consultant
- Researched and developed detailed documentation of custom Project Accounting automated and manual processes required for month-end processing of YP print and digital media deferrals and amortization.
- Maintained and monitored month-end close schedule for Project Accounting, Assets and General Ledger activities.
- Researched and resolved errors in the Project Accounting, Assets and General Ledger month-end processing.
- Trained on Hyperion Essbase to process data loads and refresh of data during month-end activities.
- Maintained master data and configuration setups. Provided to auditors an explanation of changes in master data and documented management approval for changes.
- Identified requirements for transitioning data from Oracle Financials to Dex Peoplesoft system.
- Assumed System Administration responsibilities to maintain user records.
Confidential, Estero, FL
- Worked with the Hertz Project Leadership Team (Sponsor, Program Manager, Organizational Management, Architect Team Lead and Technical Lead) to manage the vendor relationship and delivery.
- Provided guidance and oversight to the Project Planning Development:
- Project Charter, Business Case, Project Estimate
- Finalized Project Plan (scope, estimate, timeline, business case)
- Resource Planning
- Project Status and RAID Log Reporting
- Worked with the Hertz Organization Management team to provide the following:
- Change Management and Stakeholder Engagement approaches.
- Change Impact and Stakeholder Analysis.
- Engagement and Communications Plans.
- Guided the Hertz review & acceptance of project deliverables.
- Reviewed and approved Vendor’s staffing and on-boarding.
- Provided guidance and oversight to the Design Phase development:
- Facilitated communication across project team leads.
- Reported project progress to the project sponsors and team members.
- Tracked project status and worked with the Hertz leadership team to identify and resolve roadblocks.
- Worked with the Hertz leads to secure Hertz project team members.
- Assessed impact of scope changes, and created changes as needed and approved by sponsors.
- Worked with the Hertz leadership team to ensure the appropriate methodologies are leveraged by the project.
Confidential - Parsippany, NJ
General Ledger Lead
- Developed instance alignment/merge strategies for management review and approval.
- Developed global implementation project plan for general ledger integration involving the consolidation of two instances, 20 general ledgers, 10 charts of accounts and 20 countries.
- Worked with accounting personnel in the development and finalization of a global chart of accounts for Phase 1.
- Managed project to remediate issues identified by external auditors for evidence of review reports related to security access to various systems.
- Developed and managed master project plan, with 14 subprojects. Created Project Charter, and other project planning documentation as required by Humana’s PMO organization.
- Developed project process incorporating Humana’s existing agile methodology along with waterfall methodology to ensure adequate project controls were in place to best fit the needs of the project.
- Managed project team consisting of approximately 25 employees and contractors, both onsite and remote, to include business analysts, data analysts, internal audit, access audit, access management, and test team.
- Worked closely with Scrum Master to ensure sprints were progressing as per the project schedule, and assist with resolving roadblocks.
- Conducted daily calls with leadership team regarding project status, risks and urgent issues.
- Project was implemented on time and within budget.
- Began preliminary work on Phase 2 of the project, to remediate 12 reports.
- Worked closely with Access Management team to establish data validation criteria.