- Accomplished, results - driven globally-engaged, and efficiency-minded Technology Management Professional with a proven history of leveraging technical expertise, lifecycle project management, and communication skills to drive successful implementation of products serving the fast-paced financial and automotive industry on time and within budget.
- Respected manager and change agent capable of building, mentoring, and enhancing the productivity of distributed business and project teams with a proven track record for delivering business value and meeting objectives through teamwork, leadership, and people development..
- Refined communicator with a knack for forging partnerships with senior executives, project stakeholders, end users, and third-party vendors.
Database: Oracle, SQL, Access, Sybase
Applications/Tools: HP ALM/Quality Center, QTP, Winrunner, Load Test tools, Automation, KTEK, Equilend, ECI, TIBCO, Informatica
Defect Tracking and Lifecycle Management: HP ALM/Quality Center, Jira
Microsoft Office: Access, Word, Excel, Power Point, Project
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEConfidential, New York, NY
Technical Delivery Manager
- Manage the delivery of the Retail Transformation/SmartPath applications portfolio.
- Manage multiple full life-cycle projects concurrently using internal resources and outside vendors.
- Work with Product owners, Business, and stakeholders to develop and execute product vision.
- Work with Architects and Dev teams to come up and deliver technical solution.
- Lead a team in the development of proprietary services & applications including integrating to 3rd party software.
- Successfully delivered technology solutions in support TFS Retail Transformation business initiatives.
- Communicated to executive board in accordance with prioritization criteria set by TFS business and stakeholders.
- Translate corporate/functional business and information objectives into IT strategic/tactical business plans.
- Responsible for all escalations / solutions / root cause analysis back to the business and upper management.
- Closely collaborated with the finance and various functional managers to ensure IT operational budgets are properly estimated and controlled.
- Manage development and roll-out of process supporting technology in alignment with business process improvement initiatives.
- Manage, time, expenses, and budgets for a team of 6 direct reports, 5 vendor leads and multiple vendor teams.
- Implemented the Vendor Management and engagement and retention policy to meet the needs of the program.
- Implemented multiple process improvements and templates including Agile Specific vendor engagement and
Confidential, New York, NY
Technical Delivery Manager
- Provided management and direction, strategy, budgeting, and lifecycle oversight for global Investment Services technology organization and projects supporting multiple lines of business.
- Supporting Principal and Agency Lending, Reporting and Data Warehouse, Repo, Swaps, Grips, Equity Finance.
- Drive the quality initiative and improvement program.
- Process creation, improvement, and implementation of architecture, as well as horizontal functions.
- Utilize latest tools and automation to drive process improvement, efficiencies (HP ALM, QTP, Test Complete, back end automation, performance testing, JIRA).
- Developed and deliver various organizational metrics that highlight statistics such as efficiency, product quality, and trends over time with in the overall program.
- Enhanced Quality workflows and processes by incorporating automation, new tools, and best practices.
- Implemented Non-Production environment build out, release management and controls.
- Developed, oversaw, and managed; strategic plans, project plans, test plans, testing scope, testing timelines, and lifecycle management of multiple concurrent projects.
- Identified the root cause of inefficiencies and deficient processes, designing workflows and procedures for optimal improvement
- Directed, managed, and mentored a 33 -person global team composed of employees, consultants, and third-party vendor personnel across multiple teams within the organization.
- Prioritizing of pending issues and or tasks and of day to day and long term activities for staff and determined agenda to be executed.
- Budgeting and planning including; SOW, Vendor selection, on-boarding, and management.
- Integrated the organization in the full SDLC including Test driven development and continuous integration process.
- Partnered with other project stakeholders to review Business and functional requirements, establish resource requirements, communication, and formal schedules for enterprise-level projects.
- Coordinated test execution between numerous teams with in Investor services and Prime Brokerage.
- Managed, coordinated, and oversaw User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Confidential, New York, NY
Global Quality Assurance Manager
- Directed globally-distributed Quality Assurance teams serving multiple regions including United States, Canada, and offshore (India) global securities trading services; included lifecycle project ownership for strategic testing of in-house and third party tools.
- Built, assessed, and enhanced a high-performing and globally-distributed QA team with the business talent, technical skill, and oversight necessary to ensure success.
- Optimized the Quality Assurance organization by introducing structure, environment-specific standards, procedures, and industry-accepted best practices.
- Facilitated knowledge transfer by hosting cross-functional meetings to share strategies and approach.
- Interview and interface with business users to understand requirements sufficiently to design robust plan.
- Led weekly QA status meetings involving project managers, business users, and developers reporting on status of current project and discussing future projects and timelines.
- Enhanced future product quality by holding postmortem meetings after each release.
- Participated in manual testing of Stock Loan trading applications and systems written on JAVA and C# including data integrity testing on SQL and SYBASE databases by writing complex queries.