- To work in a competitive and challenging environment for contributing to the best of ability and hard labor towards the growth and prosperity of a progressive company and to fully utilize my inter - personal skills and potential to pursue a challenging and rewarding career.
- Over 8+ years of experience working with Oracle 8i/9i/10g including PL/SQL programming.
- Over 6+ Years of IT experience in implementing OFSAAI with various solutions like Profitability (PFT), Fund transfer (FTP), under various solution suites.
- Experience in various domains like Finance, Retails Insurance, Manufacturing and HealthCare.
- Ability to work in all stages of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Install and upgrade OFSAA Infrastructure (OFSAAI) and frameworks, worked on different modules.
- Strong knowledge of data warehouse architecture, OFSAA internal architecture and experienced in dimensional modeling on data modeling tool (ERWIN).
- Extensive Experience in RDBMS concepts such as Tables, User Defined Data Types, Indexes, Indexed Views, Functions, CTE's, Table Variables and Stored Procedures.
- Experience in using tools like Database Engine Tuning Advisor, PLSQL Profiler, Index Tuning Wizard and Windows Performance Monitor for Monitoring and Tuning Oracle DB Performance.
- Worked on OFSAA Application for creating members and hierarchies and for running the predefined batches process in order to populate the resultant tables.
- Deep understanding of the OFSAA modules and hands on experience in building and configuring rules within the OFSAA tool.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in configuring F2T rules, rules for cost and revenue allocation, T2T rules to transform data, DQ Rules in OFSAA through UMM DQ Framework.
- Experience in Interacting with Business users to analyze the business process and transforming requirements into screens, performing ETL, documenting and rolling out the deliverables.
- Worked extensively on Extraction, Transformation, loading data from Oracle, DB2, Access, Excel, Flat Files and XML using DTS, SSIS.
- Good knowledge of Data Marts, Data warehousing, Operational Data Store (ODS), OLAP, Data Modeling like Dimensional Data Modeling, Star Schema Modeling, Snow-Flake Modeling, FACT and Dimensions Tables.
- Good understanding of Normalization /De-normalization, Normal Form and database design methodology Expertise in using data modeling tools like MS Visio and Erwin Tool for logical and physical design of databases.
- Skilled in design of logical and physical data modeling using Erwin data modeling tool.
- Strong Exposure in writing Simple and Complex SQLs, PL/SQL Functions and Procedures, Packages and creation of Oracle Objects - Tables, Materialized views, Triggers, Synonyms, User Defined Data Types, Nested Tables and Collections.
- Expertise as OFSAA consultant in implementing and upgrading risk, performance and compliance applications using OFSAA in banking industry. Demonstrate technical knowledge for software implementations including activities around field to field mapping data mapping, conversion validation, system and security configuration, user acceptance testing, and system integration testing; and understand priorities, scope, timeline; develop and customize Rules, Scenarios, User Interface and workflows in FTP and PFT solutions.
- Excellent in Requirement Analysis, System Design, writing Technical Design (TD) Document, Development, Implementation & Support of various OFSAAI Suite of Solutions and Products.
- Good Written and Oral Communication Skills and have Cross Cultural work experience across the globe working with client teams, business analysts.
Database: Oracle 8i, 9i (22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199), 10g, 11g
ELT/ETL Tools: ODI 10g, ODI 11g, OWB 11g and Informatica 7.2.
Language: SQL, PL SQL, Shell Scripting.
Operating System: MS-Windows XP/7, UNIX
Other Tools: OBIEE 11g, PL/SQL Developer, SQL Developer, Erwin Data Modeler, WinSCP, Controlm, MKS(Version Control), MS Word, MS Excel,HP ALM QC(Defect Tracking)
Documentation Tools: MS Project 2007, MS Office 2010, Microsoft Visual Studio 2003/2005, Microsoft Visio.
- Analyzing the requirements due to the Merger of two banks (FGB-NBAD) and aligning the same with new FTP & PFT Policies.
- Engaging with Business to understand the new requirements and discussing the approaches best fit to align with new Polices.
- Creating multiple new instances and migrating the configurations from UAT to PROD during the course of integration changes.
- Create and Clone the OFSAA environments for new changes and for Integration testing.
- Creating the new FTP Rules based on the new FTP policies and other required configurations based on the Requirements.
- Performed extensive requirement analysis using source to target mapping documents.
- Created external tables to load data from various files supplied by data supplier.
- Created tables, constraints, indexes and synonyms
- Created oracle pl/sql packages, procedures, functions, triggers, cursors.
- Used Bulk processing to load large data. Used Bulk collect collections and FORALL
- Wrote complex Oracle SQL code containing materialized view logs, analytical functions, Regular expressions, sub queries, joins, dblinks to publish data from source to target.
- Worked with Architects, Lead Developers, DBA's, and end users in specifications, design, development, testing and implementation of the project
- Creation and execution of Data Ingestion batches for loading the data.
- Configuring and execution of KYC batches.
- Run jobs for Scenario execution and alert generation.
- Involved in requirement gathering and analysis phase.
- Created Database Objects such as indexes, functional based indexes, sequences, synonyms, views and materialized views.
- Developed PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, functions and triggers to business requirements.
- Extensively used oracle collections like nested tables and associative arrays.
- Utilized Oracle's bulk processing techniques like Bulk Collect and FORALL.
- Analyzing the requirements of the bank and writing the Functional Design (FD) and Technical Design (TD) Documents with the help of BRDs.
- Developing the system through Oracle Forms Framework based on the FDs & TDs and writing PL/SQL procedures and functions.
- Reviewing of forms framework & PL/SQL codes and testing of the developed system during development, SIT and UAT.
- Creating and execution of batches and improving the performance of the system through tuning of PL/SQL codes.
- Created Database Objects such as indexes, sequences, synonyms, views and materialized views.
- Analyzed the whole process flow, log files, error files, locations and descriptions, PL/SQL packages, process codes and descriptions.
- Tested new enhancements and fixed various bugs before Deployment into the Production environment.
- Creation of incidents using HP Overview Service Desk.
- Involved in creating System documentation such as Technical Specification, Unit Test Plan, System Flow Diagram and Data Flow Diagram using MS-Word, Visio.