- Oracle E - Business Suite (EBS) consultant with 19+ years of IT experience in various Oracle technologies. Have 14+ years of experience in analysis, implementation, upgrade, customization and support of EBS (Oracle Applications 11i and R12) and Oracle database systems at various levels using the AIM methodology. Having an extensive experience in core Oracle technologies in various roles from a developer to a customer facing roles. Currently working as Functional Consultant/SME for OPM, Inventory, and Purchasing.
- Specialties: Oracle E-Business Suite R11i and R12 implementation, enhancement, support and upgrade. Technical expertise's are in Oracle PL/SQL, Workflow, Forms and Reports, XML Publisher (BI Publisher), data conversion, data migration, OAF, Unix shell scripting, AME (Approval Management Engine) and Oracle Workflow Builder. Functional expertise are in modules like OPM, Inventory, Order Management, Purchasing and having good understanding of AP, FA, CM, iProc, iExpenses, PA, GL
- Completed at 5 upgrade projects, 13+ implementations / enhancement & support projects in various public and private sector industries.
- Excellent problem-solving skill and quick and dedicated Learner.
- Experienced as a Techno Functional team lead, team sizes ranging from 10-25 developers. Direct interaction with clients for business requirement gathering and analysis, designed appropriate solutions and provided guidance to the team members from technical and functional prospective.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player.
- Involved in all phases of design, development, Implementation, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Production Support in various modules of Oracle Applications.
- Coordinated and collaborated to provide the full support to the team spanning across Multi country and Locations (UK, China and India - Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai) resources for connectivity and their component development
- Have worked on Oracle Application Express (APEX) for development of internal project requirement.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture.
- Areas of expertise have been in Oracle Application 11.5.x / R12 and have worked on Oracle HRMS, Manufacturing and Financials modules and have worked on implementation, upgrade and Maintenance/Production Support Projects during all these years in the industry.
- Extensive experience customizing Oracle E-Business Suite application modules, involving the development of RICEW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow and OAF personalization and small OAF customization)
Confidential, Foster City, CA
Sr Oracle Apps Techno-Functional Consultant and SME
- Currently working as Integration Lead/EBS SME and responsible to deliver Pools and Channels projet from EBS front.
- Responsible to deliver the enhancements requested by business for ISCM EBS Integration with Kinaxis Rapid Response.
- Worked with business and provide solutions as per business requirement and deliver it in Project timeline.
- Co-ordinate with Business, BA, IT team and Project Management team to implement the enhancement, provide knowledge transition to AMS team for after hyper care support.
- Single point of contact for ISCM EBS integration with Kinaxis Rapid Response and gate keeper for all the EBS custom object from ISCM IT project team.
- Responsible to deliver Manufacturing Close Loop Project deliverables, which includes creation of MD50’s, BR100 for GxP work orders (batches) in EBS and updating components, creation of non GxP Planned Order Transfer (Internal Requisition) as per business requirement.
- Requirement gathering with key stake holders, AS-IS and TO-BE process documentation and gap identification.
- Worked on Close Loop Project (Inbound Interface from Kinaxis Rapid Response into EBS) in order to Create Planned Orders (MRP Purchase Requisition, Work Orders) and Created Transfers (Internal Purchase Requisition) into EBS based on Kinaxis recommendations.
- Have done POC for Blanket PO and their releases based on sourcing rule and approved supplier list in order to provide API supply schedule to Kinaxis RR.
- Have provided solution through Web-ADI to synchronize PO and Work Order data for CMO orgs.
- Have done POC for phantom batch functionality for OPM.
- Have written MD50’s on Phase-2 interfaces (On Hand, Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, Sales Order) and Phase 3 interfaces (Bill of Material, Part Sourcing and Demantra Forecast, Receipt interfaces).
- Impact analysis of Lot genealogy extract including all material types for feasibility and scalability to derive ABP (attribute base planning).
- Provided solution for auto approval of the AP invoices without customization as per business requirement.
- Impact analysis for inventory stock locator for feasibility and scalability for all types of WICER objects.
- Have developed new OAF custom form to capture some of the business rules like re-assigning supply orgs, invalid SKU, Item, Org combination for one of the ASCP requirement.
- Worked on Project Account Generator based on project details for transactions like Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, Expense Reports...etc.
- Worked on Account Payable format payment process and developed different e-text template for check formats as per business requirement.
- Have worked with the team on Cash Management to import the bank statement and perform auto reconciliation.
- Have worked on AP invoices approval process and customization and their holds.
- Have prepared the reconciliation reports to reconcile data through SLA (Sub Ledger Accounting).
- Analyse the issues between Brainware - AP Invoices/Payment request Inbound interface from BW to EBS and worked on enhancement to fix the issues.
- Provided solution architect that requires data files to load into Kinaxis Rapid Response from EBS.
- Responsible for review of functional designs created by another SME’s.
- Have worked on Oracle Application Express (APEX) for development of internal project requirement.
- Responsible for analysing requirement and come up with solution design as per oracle best practice.
- Responsible for providing training to new resources on Gilead GxP process and Gilead SDLC and change management process.
- Responsible for reviewing the code and documents as per Gilead development standard.
- Involve in various activities like preparation of technical documents, writing PL/SQL programs, related reports and UNIX shell script.
- Involve in providing training and demonstration to the application support team in order to support.
- Involve in IT Service Management meetings for getting enhancement approved in order to promote the changes into Production.
- Have helped team on performing deserter recovery between EBS and Kinaxis Rapid Response.
- Responsible for working on Stabilization of current Integrated Supply Chain Planning project.
- Responsible for analysing and providing the solution for the issues/concerns raised by the business in the FUT/UAT/Production instances.
- Effort Estimation of WICER objects.
- Gathering the requirement from business and functional for WICER development.
- Responsible for creating instance plan as per project phase.
- Developed custom program to load Inventory Item migration, On Hand Quantity Balance conversion with updating material status and lot expiration date. Also worked on Borrow Payback custom interface for transferring material from project to non-project location.
- Loftware label printing for reviving label, work order label and dispensing label as per business requirement.
- Have worked on project extension to update Project costing expenditure organization.
- Have worked on iProc personalization as well.
- Enhanced Advance Shipment Notification (ASN) interface program in order to send (electronically) to trading partners for all eligible deliveries including manual ship confirmation.
- Responsible to perform disaster recovery (DR) - functional testing that verifies the system’s basic functionality, connectivity testing that verifies interfaces to ERP and switchback recovery operations to return the applications to its original location (e.g. PDC or DRDC) for the application like EBS, Gship, GEM and OBIEE.
- Responsible to perform the functional testing required for GShip Agile upgrade, which verifies the EBS and GShip connectivity testing and vice versa is working fine.
- Responsible for enhancement / development of Clinical Drag Shipment Request (DSR) interface.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
Sr Oracle Apps Techno-Functional Consultant
- Responsible for developing Interfaces, workflows, reports and conversions in in R12.
- Providing production support to all custom RICEW objects.
- Leading the customization build for Oracle Project and Oracle Non-Project Account Generators Project, includes rewriting the existing Account Generator Workflows and Auto-Accounting Rules.
- New RICEW component analysis, estimation and development as per requirement.
- Responsible for end to end implementation of iProcurement approval cycle and workflow design.
Confidential, Irvine, California
Sr Oracle Apps Techno-Functional Consultant And Technical Lead
- As a development lead, responsible for effective communication between client and the off-shore team for day to day activities.
- Upgrade Impact Analysis for EBS using panaya tool.
- Leading the Oracle Project and Non-Project Account Generators Project includes rewriting the existing Account Generator Workflows and Auto-Accounting Rules.
- Liaising with Functional team for clarifications / understanding / changes related to various custom object developments.
- Release Management & Tracking
- Estimations and Planning of Custom Object developments and Delivery
- Helping functional team for solution design in terms of Proof of Concept.
- Supporting SIT and UAT testing cycles.
- Defect Handling
- Configuration Automation
- Quality Controls for Deliverables
- Engage the Technical team in governance calls to track any issues related to Development / Functional queries / Updates regarding delivery dates
- Planning of technical resources for supporting out of the work hours and/or weekend/holiday supports in Sync with Functional team. Technical resource selection by Interviews
- Responsible for effective communication between the project team and the business analysts and solution architects. Provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer.
- Test, review code & documentation for the deliverables designed and developed by the team.
- Suggest client on what all things we need to redevelop as it was impacting because of R12 upgrade including MOAC.
- Responsible for upgrading interfaces, workflows, forms, reports and new conversions relating to GL, AP, AR, PO and Oracle Projects modules from 11i to 12.2.2.
- Responsible for re-writing AP-AR netting functionality in R12 which was done in 11i.
- Responsible for analysing the API used in 11i customization and retrofit into R12.
- Responsible for data conversion for EAM module including assets, asset activity, asset activity association, meter and preventive maintenance schedule.
- Plan the production cutover, code migration activities to Production and go-live activities.
- Effective execution of Knowledge Transition (CEMLI walkthrough with Client on R12 Upgrade).
- Production Support relating to any of the RICEW objects.