- Sound domain knowledge in Inventory, Purchase, Order Management, Pricing, Maintenance, Manufacturing (BOM, WIP, Planning), Warehouse Management, CRM, Service Contracts, Payables, Costing.
- Strong functional knowledge (Hands on) in Oracle EBS modules like Quoting, Advance Pricing, Order Management, Accounts Receivables (Quote to Cash Process); i Supplier Portal, I Procurement, Sourcing, Purchasing, Accounts Payables (Procure to Pay process), Inventory, Cost Management, General Ledger, Service Contracts, Install Base, WIP, BOM, AME (Approval Management Engine), TCA (Trading Community Architecture), Oracle Configurator.
- Experience in end to end implementation of Oracle EBS R12, R12 upgrade, Rollout of Oracle apps.
- Proficient with SDLC processes and AIMS methodology. Solution architecture & Design.
- Business Requirement gathering, Business Process Reengineering, Business Proposal, Design & Cost estimation Business Process Mapping, Scoping, Fit gap analysis, Functional Configuration & Setup, Preparing Functional specification document for customization, Customization development with Tech team, Unit Testing, Lead Conference Room Pilot sessions, Define Acceptance criteria, User Acceptance Testing, Resolve issues, Root cause analysis to prevent recurrence of issue, Training / Meeting with business users, Lead Cross functional teams for solutioning, Migrating data from other applications to ERP, identifying and development of Reporting requirements, Production cutoff, Go Live planning, Deployment, Go Live Support and Post Go Live Support.
- Post go live support - Support, Enhancement, User Training
- Project Management (managed teams for implementation and Support).
- Strong analytical and excellent communication skills. Good team leading capabilities with ability to co-ordinate with multiple cross functional teams and drive issues to closure.
- Basic working knowledge in Programming Language - SQL/PLSQL
Oracle EBS Functional Lead Consultant
- Providing AMS Support as Functional Consultant for R12 EBS Application covering Inventory, Procurement, Purchase, BOM, WIP, OM, Advance Pricing, Install Base, AP, AR, GL, FA, Cash Management modules. Business users spread across N America, EMEA, LATAM, APAC regions.
- Providing support for EBS integration with other applications like SFDC, Concur, Avalara, Adaptive, Revpro.
- Identify pain points of business users and provide solution to mitigate them.
- Prepare and present custom solutions wherever standard product do not cover the business requirement.
- Ensure SOD and SOX compliance. Conduct Trainings as and when required for business users.
- Participate in SOX Audits and compile evidence for compliance.
- Maintain SLA’s while resolving issues logged based on the level (Critical / Medium / Low).
- Help Management in designing reports to comply with audits and statutory requirements.
Oracle EBS Functional Consultant
- As a functional consultant responsible for Upgrade from 11i to R12 - Inventory, Purchase, Order Management, Advance Pricing modules.
- Evaluation of the new release to confirm the capabilities and enhancements. (Functional and CEMLI evaluations)
- Planning of Project scope and detailed Project Plan.
- Performing the upgrade, CEMLI Retrofit, Testing and CRP sessions
- Performing functional testing, CRP sessions and UAT
- Facilitating end user learning and adoption. Production cutover