- A senior SOA Consultant with hands on experience in establishing integration architecture, infrastructure architecture, best practices, design, implementation, mentoring team on mission critical solutions applying SOA, BPM, J2EE, Web 2.0 technologies.
- Hands on expertise in implementing solutions with Oracle SOA 11g using BPM, BPEL, Oracle Service Bus, B2B, Oracle Business Rules, Human Workflow, AIA, BAM, Data Modeling
- Experience with Federal and Commercial customers in both consulting and product development.
- Possess excellent communications skills.
- Pragmatic approach to project delivery, strong understanding of software methodologies and experience in requirements gathering, estimation, user experience, configuration management, testing, support and maintenance.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Oracle SOA 11gJ2EE
- Business Process Management (BPMN, BPEL)Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- E - Business Suite, Siebel IntegrationB2B
- BAM Business Rules, Human Workflow
- Application Integration Architecture (AIA)
SOA: BPMN, Oracle BPEL, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle Business Rules, Oracle Human Workflow, Oracle Web Services Manager Web Services SOAP, WSDL, REST, XSD, XML, XSLT, XPATH, WS-*
Programming: J2EE, C++, VC++, Visual Basic
Application Servers: Weblogic, Websphere, Sun, JBoss
Frameworks: EJB, Drools, Struts2, Spring, Hibernate, iBatis, BIRT, VelocityJAXB, Quartz, OSWorkflow, Flux
Business Intelligence: Pentaho BI Suite, ETL, Oracle BAM, Datawarehouse
Tools: SVN, CVS, Ant, Maven, Eclipse, JDeveloper, IntelliJ, Find Bugs, Cruise Control, SoapUI
Domains: Learning/Performance/Compensation/ Succession Management, Payment Systems, Content Management, TelecommunicationsPharmaceutical, Manufacturing
Confidential, Arlington VA
- Led team in migration to Weblogic 12c Infrastructure Architecture
- Re-architect the Infrastructure to improve the agility and reduce cost and time in supporting application teams.
- Implemented high availability, dynamic clustering, simplified patching, central logging, faster environment creation, standardization of build environments, centralized infrastructure monitoring.
Environment: Oracle SOA Suite12c, Weblogic 12c, Oracle Service Bus 12c, CyberArk
- Designed and implemented the business processes in BPMN to determine the eligibility of an applicant for healthcare subsidy by integrating with External Services for Remote Identity Proofing, Verification with SSA, Verification of Household Income with IRS, and Verification of Lawful Presence with DHS. Optimized the orchestration to process the Verifications in parallel so as to minimize the wait time for the user.
- Designed and implemented EDI transactions of type X12 - 834, 820, 999, TA1 using Oracle B2B to exchange enrollment information with the Issuers.
- Implemented interfaces with Oracle B2B Adapter. Experience in generating EDI artefacts for .ecs, xsd using Document Editor
- Implemented integration with First Data for Payments.
- Ensured compliance with HIPAA and HITECH regulations.
- Designed and Implemented BAM Reports for audit of all calls to the External Services
Environment: Oracle SOA Suite188.8.131.52, BPMN, BPEL 2.0, Oracle Service Bus, B2B, BAM, OWSM, Siebel, XSLT, XPATH, XSD
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Established Integration Architecture for integration across various applications in the Enterprise like EBusinessR12, Siebel CRM, .NET Application
- Established Infrastructure Architecture for high availability, performance and fail over.
- Designed and implemented Proxy and Business Services with multiple transports like JMS and SOA-Direct in Oracle Service Bus.
- Designed and Implemented loosely coupled Services with Mediator and BPEL.
- Designed Canonical Schema, created WSDL, XSD and implemented scripts to centralize the schemas in MDS.
- Implemented Fault Handling using the Fault Handling Framework.
- Designed and implemented BAM Dashboards for monitoring the transactions.
- Implemented build scripts to deploy the Composites in different environments.
- Implemented the integration for Purchase Order, Project, Payroll, Vendor, Onboarding, Learning, Performance between Oracle E-Business Suite, Siebel CRM, Taleo.
- Established guidelines and best practices for implementation using Oracle SOA.
- Mentored and led the team in the implementation of the integrations.
- Installed and configured the Development, QA, Production servers in clustered environment for high availability and performance.
- Monitored, debugged and fixed problems of the services running in Production
- Performed integration testing using SoapUI.
Environment: Oracle SOA Suite184.108.40.206, BPEL 2.0, Oracle Business Rules, Oracle Service Bus, BAM, E-Business Suite 11i/R12, Siebel CRM, Taleo.
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- Performed Service Oriented Analysis, Modeling, Design and Implementation of the Business Processes for the Virtual Interactive Processing System (VIPS) to automate the enlistment of Applicants into the Confidential which involved integration of the services from various external agencies.
- Analyzed and modeled the business processes in BPMN for pre-medical screening, applicant registration, waivers, medical screening, testing, and shipping.
- Designed the contracts for the Services and the Canonical Schema
- Implemented the Business Processes, sub- processes, Task Services
- Implemented the Fault Handling
- Implemented the Waiver process using Human Workflow and integrated with the custom worklist application.
- Designed and Implemented Decision Services to encapsulate the complex business rules in the Oracle Business Rules Engine.
- Designed and Implemented the Human Workflow task services
- Developed Custom Worklist UI module to integrate with the Workflow Service API.
- Implemented Business Activity Monitoring
- Automated the build scripts to compile, package, deploy
Environment: Oracle SOA Suite220.127.116.11, BPMN, BPEL 1.1, Oracle Rules, Oracle Service Bus, BAM, Human Workflow.
Confidential, Canton, OH
- Established guidelines and best practices for implementation of SOA and mentored the team.
- Implemented Composites using Mediator, BPEL, Technology Adapters, and AIA Foundation Pack.
- Integrated Supplier, Site, Customer interfaces between Oracle E-Business Suite and Baan.
- Setup unit, functional and load testing using SoapUI.
Environment: Oracle SOA Suite18.104.22.168, BPEL, AIA, E-Business Suite 11i/R12, Baan.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Responsible for design and implementation of talent management suite of products in J2EE platform and SaaS environment.
- Presented architecture solutions to the management with cost benefit analysis. Designed systems with layered architecture and components by applying SOA principles.
- Member of architecture review team to review architecture, design, and setup best practices.
- Certified Scrum Master and experienced in Agile, RUP and Waterfall methodologies. Experience in complete SDLC of products. Participated in discussion of requirements, solutions, issues and milestones with the stakeholders.
- Experience in setting up continuous integration, writing and reviewing test scenarios in test driven development and automated testing with Junit.
- Proven leadership in leading large project teams of over 20 members in requirement clarification, usability, architecture, design, implementation and testing.
- Extensive experience with designing solutions on J2EE application servers like Weblogic, Websphere and JBoss application servers.
- Designed and implemented applications with persistent frameworks like IBatis and Hibernate.
- Experience in database design, creating ERD, writing PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Materialized Views, indexes and tuning queries with Oracle 9i/10g.
- Experience in designing and implementing analytics solutions using open source frameworks like Mondrian and JPivot, design of Data Warehouse, generation of ETL.
- Experience with designing integrated reporting solutions using BIRT engine.
- Designed and implemented Authentication, Authorization, Notification and i18n common services.
- Experience in implementing solutions for Single Sign On(SSO) using Central Authentication Server(CAS).
- Experience in using BURP tool and securing application from XSS, SQL Injection, Identity hacking.
- Expertise in Learning Management, Performance Management, Succession Planning modules.
- Hands on experience with managing multiple projects and releases with CVS, SVN.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Analyzed, developed and maintained secure internet payments for ecommerce applications used by the Credit card holders and Merchants using technologies like Java, C++, Certificates, Oracle.
- Implemented SET protocol for secure payments using Certificates.
- Made enhancements to ICVerify, a point of sales payment software product.
- Participated in requirements gathering, design and implementation of the content management solution for PBS using Engenda, a content management application.