ConfidentialOracle Business system analyst
- Working as Oracle Business system analyst using Oracle Fusion.
- Document business requirements (customers, pricing).
- Assist with discovery around data sources and suitability to satisfy the requirements.
- Prepare functional specification (or playbook) that describes the source of data and transformation to support the solution.
- Prepare mapping to FBDI templates for loading to PaaS or upload to Cloud.
- Working on Oracle Pricing Administration which includes simple and complex pricing.
- Develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate complexity; Screen, categorize, evaluate, reconcile, report and resolve data integrity issues.
- Work on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making choices, recommendations, or decisions.
- Working on Oracle Policy Automation tool for complex pricing.
- Supporting Business to understand the application deeply.
- Preparing/Reviewing Functional Specification documents from business perspectives.
- Assess short - term and long-term trade-offs and make solid recommendations to the business and technology teams.
- Consult with clients to define business requirements and translate business requirements and technical requirements into enduring solutions.
- Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and client requirements and recommend solutions.
- Design and build specifications that deliver business objectives.
- Identify and advocate for opportunities to improve current procedures, processes, and systems.
- Design and develop operational workflows to provide solutions that can be supported successfully in production.
- Support development and execution of roll out strategies, cut-over/transition plans, end-user training, and documentation.
- Empower end-users through instruction and functional knowledge transfer; Partner with onsite/offshore development and QA team members in all phases of project delivery, production enhancements, and support.
- Experience in creating and performing testcase documents; and SQL and Oracle RDBMS table knowledge specific to Oracle Procure-to-Pay applications.
- Custom solution designing and managing Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Extensions (RICE) Components.
- Requirements gathering, Planning, Analysis, Develop, Test, Implement, Integrate and Support Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning Application Solution set and the underlying technology components as part of the corporate-wide integrated business processes.
Mr. Mukarram Mohammed’s work at Conduent has been arranged through contracts between T3 Pillars, WalkWater Technologies Inc, Infosys and Conduent Inc. As we have only contracted with WalkWater for Mr. Mukarram Mohammed’s professional services and expertise, he is solely employed by WalkWater. Neither T3 Pillar, Infosys or Conduent Inc. exercise any actual or legal control over Mr. Mukarram Mohammed’s employment. Neither is anyone but WalkWater Technologies responsible for payment or his salary, administration of benefits or payment of tax.
Should you have any questions or require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.
Most sincerely yours
Title of Signatory